Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people

And I am not even sure why this thread has segued into Indonesia. I'm not in the mood to go back and read each thread to see why, but maybe you can tell me. However, let me tell you one thing. For supposedly being a journalist, you are not very discerning. You seem to want to back up Fred here because he is a Sunni Muslim convert living in Indonesia (maybe you are a convert too for all we know). Meanwhile, you never seem to have caught his references to the Jews and to Israel which come straight from the hate sites. How do I know this? Because it is the same nonsense viewers of message boards have read for years and years from posters just like Fred. Now, how about we forget Indonesia and get back to the topic of the thread. I don't think there are many Jews living in Indonesia to disturb Fred.

Wrong on the last bit.
There are a good few Jews around here and I know of one Jewish temple not a long way from where I live. It's called a church and looks like a church but there are funny candlesticks all over the place.
They hide because there are extremists here who would attack them but I am not in their number so I keep mum as to who they really are.
I may well consider the Israeli government to be some of the biggest bastards on earth but that doesn't extend to Jews in general just because they happen to be of that religion.

Unlike some posters here, I don't tar all with the same brush because some, more extreme Jews, are evil.

In some ways, being Chinese in parts of SEA is occasionally like being Jewish at certain points in Europe's history.

This is true. Have you read up on what the Dutch did to the Chinese in Batavia?

And I am not even sure why this thread has segued into Indonesia. I'm not in the mood to go back and read each thread to see why, but maybe you can tell me. However, let me tell you one thing. For supposedly being a journalist, you are not very discerning. You seem to want to back up Fred here because he is a Sunni Muslim convert living in Indonesia (maybe you are a convert too for all we know). Meanwhile, you never seem to have caught his references to the Jews and to Israel which come straight from the hate sites. How do I know this? Because it is the same nonsense viewers of message boards have read for years and years from posters just like Fred. Now, how about we forget Indonesia and get back to the topic of the thread. I don't think there are many Jews living in Indonesia to disturb Fred.

Wrong on the last bit.
There are a good few Jews around here and I know of one Jewish temple not a long way from where I live. It's called a church and looks like a church but there are funny candlesticks all over the place.
They hide because there are extremists here who would attack them but I am not in their number so I keep mum as to who they really are.
I may well consider the Israeli government to be some of the biggest bastards on earth but that doesn't extend to Jews in general just because they happen to be of that religion.

Unlike some posters here, I don't tar all with the same brush because some, more extreme Jews, are evil.
Jews have to hide their "church" in Indonesia? So much for peaceful Islam.

I think I was clear. The EXTREMISTS are the problem. The majority wouldn't much care.

THE GOOD NEWS is that judaism is NOT A LEGAL religion in
INDONESIA I am so delighted I had no idea until I checked
---its as good as being rejected by hitler and osama combined

Odd.
You now hate Indonesia but you know so little about it.

Hate is a terrible thing.

anybody who does not hate the filth of shariah----is
disgusting I know enough about shariah. That
which I do know about Indonesia----I learned from
a young immigrant to the USA---about 8 years ago.
He stated he was descended from Dutch migrants
to Indonesia centuries ago----I did know before
that that dutch sailors ---traders did migrate out
there He did describe a growing economy
in indonesia----then hubby asked--"why did you
come to the USA"? he answered "TO SURVIVE"

survive??? "SURVIVE THE MUSLIMS"---
that was when I began to take an interest and
noticed that Indonesia is ---essentially ---
INCREASINGLY a SHARIAH CESSPIT.

with the shariah lovers-----growing like
a malignancy. enough for me ---then--
of course BALI happened confirming
the filth which is Indonesia

You should read up on the Dutch in Indonesia.
They took local slaves and raped them.
Your pal is probably the end product of Christian raping a Muslim.

If you are to make a point. Learn history first so you don't look like a twit.

Wrong on the last bit.

I think I was clear. The EXTREMISTS are the problem. The majority wouldn't much care.
Is it not clear to you that the extremists will grow in size and strength and attempt to take control? Why do you think they are extreme in the first place. They want militant Islam to rule the world. Or maybe they will leave Indonesia alone because everyone gets along so lovingly. Peace, love and flowers.

Wrong on the last bit.

Whatever you say, Fred, whatever you say. Maybe you should take it upon yourself to re-educate these "few" extremists" so that they will tolerate people of other religions.

Is it not clear to you that the extremists will grow in size and strength and attempt to take control? Why do you think they are extreme in the first place. They want militant Islam to rule the world. Or maybe they will leave Indonesia alone because everyone gets along so lovingly. Peace, love and flowers.

They try and have been doing for several years but I hope and pray they never manage.
Extremist Muslims are as much my enemy as anyone else's.

Whatever you say, Fred, whatever you say. Maybe you should take it upon yourself to re-educate these "few" extremists" so that they will tolerate people of other religions.

I've just turned down a job.
It would have give me a 25% rise in my disgustingly high salary and I would have worked less hours.
The reason is simple enough; the school is infested with nationalists and more extreme religious ideals.
I refused the job because there isn't enough money in the world to make me teach either daft cause.
I'll stick with a lower salary but work in a school where the ideal is to live in peace with everyone, regardless of their religion.

Screw extremists and shove their cash - I'm not interested in promoting anything but living in peace.
That is the only cause that makes any sense.

As for the hate filled posters here - they claim to hate because the Muslims hate them but, in fact, the vast majority of Muslims here don't hate irosie or anyone else.
It's a pity the haters can't see the real world, a world where most people just want to get on with life and have nothing to do with hate, violence or extreme ideals of any sort.

I feel sorry for such people. To go through life like that is a waste of such a precious gift but they just don't see it.

Odd.
You now hate Indonesia but you know so little about it.

Hate is a terrible thing.

Ok I get it-----the islamo nazi pigs are inventing a BIG TIME LIBEL --
against the christians who are descendants of the dutch in order to
make legal their RAPE AND MURDER of little christian girls ---<<<
somethings never change The pigs did the same thing in the
land in which my hubby was born----the same never ending filth
learned from "AL NABI"

Ok I get it-----the islamo nazi pigs are inventing a BIG TIME LIBEL --
against the christians who are descendants of the dutch in order to
make legal their RAPE AND MURDER of little christian girls ---<<<
somethings never change The pigs did the same thing in the
land in which my hubby was born----the same never ending filth
learned from "AL NABI"

I really do pity you.
All you see is hate. It must really colour your life.
Personally, I'll stick to love and trying to be nice to everyone I meet.
I like to smile and see other people smile so I find it a little sad to see someone trying to spread hate where love should be.

Wrong on the last bit.

In some ways, being Chinese in parts of SEA is occasionally like being Jewish at certain points in Europe's history.

This is true. Have you read up on what the Dutch did to the Chinese in Batavia?

Ugly stuff, and too seldom recalled.

I've often noted the interesting mix among international students from Indonesia to the US of young women dressed in very conservative Muslim fashion and their good friends wearing miniskirts and the like. Not sure of the former, but some of the latter - ay caramba!

I've often noted the interesting mix among international students from Indonesia to the US of young women dressed in very conservative Muslim fashion and their good friends wearing miniskirts and the like. Not sure of the former, but some of the latter - ay caramba!

I know some try to put up a picture of Indonesia as some sort of extremist infested hell hole but that simply isn't true.
I've seen a grand total of about ten or fifteen women wearing 'ninja' kit in six years of being here. I'd guess at about half or less adult women wear a head scarf but most dress conservatively.
That would be round neck tops and skirts below the knees. Most of the lady's tops have short sleeves and jeans are common.
Apart from a little more modesty, the vast majority wouldn't look out of place in any American or British high street.

Have a photo of an evil Muslim.

Image0814.jpg

Another one

Image0821.jpg

PIC_0006-2.jpg

and guys out fishing.

P3250190.jpg

It just isn't as some hate posters would have you believe.

I know some try to put up a picture of Indonesia as some sort of extremist infested hell hole but that simply isn't true.
I've seen a grand total of about ten or fifteen women wearing 'ninja' kit in six years of being here. I'd guess at about half or less adult women wear a head scarf but most dress conservatively.
That would be round neck tops and skirts below the knees. Most of the lady's tops have short sleeves and jeans are common.
Apart from a little more modesty, the vast majority wouldn't look out of place in any American or British high street.

Have a photo of an evil Muslim.

Image0814.jpg

Another one

Image0821.jpg

PIC_0006-2.jpg

and guys out fishing.

P3250190.jpg

It just isn't as some hate posters would have you believe.
Now, Fred, how do you equate the way women dress with the way different religions are treated in various areas of your country? No one is saying that the women dress like you see in very strict Muslim countries, but you have to admit that there are many of your countrymen who can't seem to tolerate those whose religious beliefs are not like theirs. We realize that you want to stick up for your country, but facts are facts.

INDONESIA Indonesian Islamists, joined by women and children, attack (yet again) Bekasi Christians - Asia News

Indonesia: Shia Refugees' Supplies Cut Off Eurasia Review

Facts are facts and I say freely, there are nut jobs out here who want every woman to dress like a ninja and flog anyone who doesn't conform to strict Islamic law, regardless of their religion.
Sadly, some of those people have influence in politics.
We see that with some some local government and even the odd government minister with idiotic ideas.
The education dept are a perfect example. They're after changing education away from learning to nationalism and religious studies.
Whilst learning about your country and moral values are important, these are a part of education, not the whole reason to be at school.
As luck has it, private schools can give the education people 'the finger' and get on with the real business of education.
Sadly, kids in SDNs will suffer from this stupidity.

As for the way women dress, far more complex than it seems.
If you wander into villages, you'll see women in shorts and a loose top but those same women will dress in a different, more covered, manner if they go into town.
The village is seen as family, regardless of blood, so it's fine to dress openly.
One thing I find really odd is breast feeding in public. In many western Countries there is debate but no so here. If the baby requires milk, the breast comes out and the baby gets fed. It isn't sexual, it's natural and a normal sight where ever you go. Bet that shocks most but it is true.

Indonesia is far from perfect but, in general, it's pretty good and the people are mostly very friendly.
This isn't my country as such because I'm a guest here but it is a pretty wonderful place to live.

The busy time will be over in a couple of weeks so I'll have time to get back to my pet threads, including the photos.

Facts are facts and I say freely, there are nut jobs out here who want every woman to dress like a ninja and flog anyone who doesn't conform to strict Islamic law, regardless of their religion.
Sadly, some of those people have influence in politics.
We see that with some some local government and even the odd government minister with idiotic ideas.
The education dept are a perfect example. They're after changing education away from learning to nationalism and religious studies.
Whilst learning about your country and moral values are important, these are a part of education, not the whole reason to be at school.
As luck has it, private schools can give the education people 'the finger' and get on with the real business of education.
Sadly, kids in SDNs will suffer from this stupidity.

As for the way women dress, far more complex than it seems.
If you wander into villages, you'll see women in shorts and a loose top but those same women will dress in a different, more covered, manner if they go into town.
The village is seen as family, regardless of blood, so it's fine to dress openly.
One thing I find really odd is breast feeding in public. In many western Countries there is debate but no so here. If the baby requires milk, the breast comes out and the baby gets fed. It isn't sexual, it's natural and a normal sight where ever you go. Bet that shocks most but it is true.

Indonesia is far from perfect but, in general, it's pretty good and the people are mostly very friendly.
This isn't my country as such because I'm a guest here but it is a pretty wonderful place to live.

The busy time will be over in a couple of weeks so I'll have time to get back to my pet threads, including the photos.
A good pat on the back for Fred for attempting to show us that his country is so good when it comes to matter of different religions, that it is so few in the country who can't tolerate those of different beliefs. I wonder how few or how many there are who can't respect the beliefs of others. Just curious, but how come it isn't your country now, Fred, and you are just a guest? You have lived there for a while and you once told us that you converted for your Muslim wife.

INDONESIA Anti-Christian attacks mark the end of Ramadan in Java - Asia News

On phone and that needs a long answer.
I'll sort when I get home.

Indonesia has a far less than perfect record but most of the bad stuff is down to a minority, not the majority.
Most people here are exactly the same as most people anywhere else, they don't give a toss about politics and don't hate anyone at all.
Sadly, as you see with the ugly end of American politics and the British EDL, there are nut jobs, intent on mob violence and destruction.
I'll stick to England rather than America because I know it so well.
In England, the EDL mobs run around, smashing up Asian areas in the name of preventing Islamic extremism.
To those who don't know, I could post a load of videos showing that bunch of morons and claim the the UK is full of mad idiots who like to get pissed and smash up Asian restaurants.
Of course, whilst there is a minority of idiots, it isn't the majority.

Is this "the British"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8]Muslamic Ray Guns EDL ( Original ) - YouTube[/ame]

I can't resist posting that video. It's a classic example of an uneducated idiot, told to believe whatever BS he's primed with and not having enough brain power to work out he's an moron.
The sad thing is, people use that type of moron the world over to act as pawns in their dangerous game of hate.

Indonesia is my chosen or adopted country but, at least for the moment, I hold a red, British passport. This is going to really bug those who are trying to make out I'll defend extremists but I'm hanging on a while before I go WNI as I'm still a little concerned with the potential power a few extremist groups may grab. These people would totally ruin the country.
They've already tried a failed (pathetic, half wet) coup and their bombing campaign is designed to destabilise the country.
That's where many make a mistake about the Bali bombs, the idiots that did it may well have been indoctrinated into thinking they were murdering evil kafir who drink, use drugs and fornicate but it was nothing to do with that at all.
The tourist trade brings millions to the Indonesian economy and the evil bastards who set up the attack knew this and knew it would take jobs from Indonesians, mostly Muslims, as the attacks cleared tourists from the whole of Indonesia.
It takes much less effort to radicalise a man who has no money and no chance of earning any.
As a note, I was informed by a senior policeman here, the terrorist suicide bomber's family are paid off by the terrorist group as compensation for the loss of their husband/father. A man with no hope for the future may well take this terrible step to take care of his family.

Last common error.
I converted about a year before marriage (In that I stopped drinking alcohol, only ate halal food and wandered to mosques) but before I proposed to my girlfriend.
My official conversion was a couple of months before I got married but that was a tad late as I'd been a good boy for a while.

The reasons for conversion.
I held a very poor opinion of Muslims until I actually met a good few. This told me the Daily Mail and so on were telling fibs. That prompted me to look at Islam and I found out I was a Muslim anyway.
The truth as in Al Qur'an fits with what I felt to be right so I came to the conclusion it was right for me.

The big problem with so many people is simple enough and tends to be two fold:
They know they're so right, everyone else must be wrong
They live for religion, not use religion as a means to lead a good life

These two serious errors aren't reserved for Muslims but for many people in religious and even political groups.

I think that boring post about covers things but let me know if I've missed anything.

Indonesia has a system of law which which is disgusting
excrement ---HOWEVER I do appreciate the fact that you
recognize the RIGHT of israel to declare islam to be an
ILLEGAL RELIGION. It is an EXCELLENT precedent
I do foresee that soon India will declare ISLAM
to be an ILLEGAL RELIGION If the idea were
put to vote in my town----which has seen the filth of
meccaism up close--I have no doubt that ISLAM
would be voted out of existence here. Nice of you
to find that idea DELIGHTFUL

All religions should be illegal, then the wars could stop.

All religions should be illegal, then the wars could stop.

the Marxists tried that-----it did not work

Forum List

Back