Palestinian women

It would be a good idea to ignore the Stone cold bigot who has a mental condition that compels him to inject his bitter hatred into every thread he can.

While we are on the subject of attractive women from around the globe, I have met quite a few Ethoipian women who were absolutely stunning!

Beautiful Polish women are also something special.

If you ever get a chance to spend some time with a sweet little red-headed gal from TN, don't pass it up!

Girls from Colombia tend to be real knockouts.

Some Korean gals have the cute/sexy thing down to a science.

Girls from Taiwan are as sweet as can be and hot as hell.

Russian ladies can be unbelievably beautiful (but unbelievaby high maintenance).

Women from the 'stans' can be real heartbreakers.

Don't even get me started on Japanese gals...

There is a never-ending list of delights that make life worth living.

Sounds like an expensive hobby. But hey, whatever works for you.

While we are on the subject of attractive women from around the globe, I have met quite a few Ethiopian women who were absolutely stunning!

If you ever get a chance to spend some time with a sweet little red-headed gal from TN, don't pass it up!

Russian ladies can be unbelievably beautiful (but unbelievaby high maintenance).

Sounds like you're a hooters fan. Enjoy.

2011 Hooters Calendar

While we are on the subject of attractive women from around the globe, I have met quite a few Ethiopian women who were absolutely stunning!

I was with an Iranian college student in California once, Persian Princesses are pretty nice.:cool:

I had the pleasure of knowing a Uyghur gal for a time. Fun, frank, and full of life! You want to get tore up, go out drinking with some Uyghurs.

Palestinian women not so pretty after being blown to pieces as shahids :bow3: :blowup:

Palestinian women not so pretty after being blown to pieces as shahids

You need to take your act somewhere else, fool.

Put that up your ass with all the rest of your toys, tools, hampsters, and 'boyfriends,' you brain dead fucking bigot.

Go ahead you stupid fucking troll, take a poll and see if anyone wants to see your stupid fucking bigotry for the 100,000,000,000,000,000th time on this thead. Go ahead, dickbreath.

You need to take your act somewhere else, fool.

Put that up your ass with all the rest of your toys, tools, hampsters, and 'boyfriends,' you brain dead fucking bigot.

Go ahead you stupid fucking troll, take a poll and see if anyone wants to see your stupid fucking bigotry for the 100,000,000,000,000,000th time on this thead. Go ahead, dickbreath.

You missed your anger management session, today? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back