Palestinian women

1227-DSISTERS-SPEED-SISTERS-JERICHO-Female-Car-Racing-Drivers_full_600.jpg

These women are Palestinian race car drivers, not bad, not bad.
I'll let the one on the left drive my "race car" anytime. Did I mention it's a "stick shift"?

Fuck a car I'll let her ride my face.

Palestinian race car drivers? How can a people so oppressed (or some here insist) have the time, resources and energy for car racing (and how did such beautiful young women get involved)?
BTW, nice work starting a positive, fun thread. There are indeed many beautiful Pal women.

Palestinian race car drivers? How can a people so oppressed (or some here insist) have the time, resources and energy for car racing (and how did such beautiful young women get involved)?
BTW, nice work starting a positive, fun thread. There are indeed many beautiful Pal women.

Don't mean to derail my own thread but the conditions in the West Bank and Gaza are not what some of the Palestinian supports on this board claim them to be, there are no "concentration camps" in Gaza and the people are not malnourished or starving, now I am not saying it is peaches and cream over there but it is not like Somalia or Darfur.

Arabs girls are WAY hotter than Jewish girls. :thanks:

Arab women can be pretty hot but we don't get to see alot because alot of them are kept in beekeeper outfits most of the time or locked away, we need to see more before we can put them ahead of the Israeli women.

Arab women can be pretty hot but we don't get to see alot because alot of them are kept in beekeeper outfits most of the time or locked away, we need to see more before we can put them ahead of the Israeli women.

You can tell just by the eyes. Arabs women have beautiful eyes, Israelis girls have big thick glasses. :D

You can tell just by the eyes. Arabs women have beautiful eyes, Israelis girls have big thick glasses. :D

I don't know about that, men need to see the full product before we can have a full opinion, from what I have seen so far the Palestinian women are good looking however Israel has smoking hot women as well, to try and compete with that we need to see more. Trying to outdo the Israeli women is a tall order for anyone.

Plus most men look at the breasts, legs and ass area, I didn't even know what my girlfriends eye color was until I had been seeing her 3 months.

I don't know about that, men need to see the full product before we can have a full opinion, from what I have seen so far the Palestinian women are good looking however Israel has smoking hot women as well, to try and compete with that we need to see more. Trying to outdo the Israeli women is a tall order for anyone.

Ya, inbreeding is very sexy. :D

Excuse me?:confused:

Go away, troll.

The one thing that unites all men is simple. Women, Ale, and Food. If one of those are missing you might have conflict, othewise, "Raise a glass men, eat some food, and let's enjoy these women!"

Despite your racist stereotype, actually! Israeli women are better looking than Arab women, by far. Arab women are for the most part chubby do to bad diet and lack of exercise, with bad teeth, and bad hygiene. They aren't allowed to dress up, put a lot of make up, or do their hair nice. That is because they are persecuted and play a submissive role in Muslim society, and are not provided the same rights as men. In short they are treated as property, equivalent to cattle.

Forum List

Back