Palestinian village faces demolition by Israel

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
SUSIYA, West Bank (AP) — Palestinians in this hamlet have clung to their arid acres for decades, living without proper electricity or water while Israel provides both to Jewish settlers on nearby hills. But the end now seems near for Susiya: Demolition orders distributed last week by the Israelis aim to destroy virtually the entire village.

Before it does, Israel could encounter an international complication: Several European countries, with traditional Israel ally Germany in the lead, have funded solar panels, wind turbines and wells to make life in area villages more bearable. A diplomatic incident may loom.

Palestinian village faces demolition by Israel - Yahoo! News

I wouldn't worry about Germany getting in the way.

Germans don't run Germany.

Just another Xew land grab...one of thousands.

Wish I could be more comforting.

Well sir, I just now checked the NYSE and saw that Caterpillar is trading at around 85. Think I'll buy another block of CAT to improve my portfolio. Sure is an easy way to get money. Almost like stealing.

Well sir, I just now checked the NYSE and saw that Caterpillar is trading at around 85. Think I'll buy another block of CAT to improve my portfolio. Sure is an easy way to get money. Almost like stealing.
That's what burns them. Even in this horrible world economy, Israel's economy is doing great, and it marches ahead as a leading nation in science, technology, medicine, inventions, space, etc. it makes these Islamo terrorist worshippers want to eat their soiled underwear. Heh heh heh.

Last edited:

Gee, a website totally dedicated to Jew hatred. Do they check others asses to make sure no XEWS are up there? Ha ha ha!

It's a good reminder that sick fucks like you still exist in this world. Keeps the rest of humanity vigilant to make sure subhumans like you are totally stomped out.

Maybe someone ought to bulldoze your fuckin' home, asshole!

Gee, a website totally dedicated to Jew hatred. Do they check others asses to make sure no XEWS are up there? Ha ha ha!

It's a good reminder that sick fucks like you still exist in this world. Keeps the rest of humanity vigilant to make sure subhumans like you are totally stomped out.
Why don't you go fuck yourself, you little prick!

You're a fuckin' terrorist in your own right, so fuck you, asshole!

Why don't you go fuck yourself, you little prick!

You're a fuckin' terrorist in your own right, so fuck you, asshole!
Descriptive prose will definitely will be heeded.

I don't speak Tay-Sachs. Sorry.

Forum List

Back