Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
48134093_2483965524951129_427746474592305152_n.jpg

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I am not at all convinced that is is not one of those, use the body of a child to gain "sympathy."

This is child abuse. To use children on a demonstration line moving forward, knowing that it will meet with armed resistance, is madness on the part of these Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) intentionally violating:

The HoAP do not have child abuse laws per se.

◈ Article 58(a) of Additional Protocol I under International armed conflicts rules.
◈ Article 13(1) of Additional Protocol II under non-International armed conflicts rules.
This activity is a form of conduct as the foundation for the crime of conspiracy. It is punishable both in common law and civil law.

The specific here is that the HoAP intentionally set the condition such that the child, who should not be there at all, is put in harm's way by the parents baiting the Israeli Police and Security Forces. And this is not an isolated event.

The HoAP have been conducting bait operations for decades. It is the less than moral position for the HoAP to utilizing the presence of children (protected persons) to ensure they are injured during the course of unlawful actions of the parents.

Islam is a religion revealed by God for all people, in all places, at all times. As such, Islam is accessible to everybody and is particularly mindful of the importance of respect, rights, and responsibilities. The words of the Quran and the authentic traditions of Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, contain the rights and responsibilities granted by God to humankind. They are not subject to the whims and desires of men or women therefore they do not change. These unique rights mentioned in Islam also include the rights of children. Children’s rights are not guaranteed by the actions of their parents, their communities, or even their governments. God Himself guarantees children’s rights.
SOURCE: By Aisha Stacey (© 2010 IslamReligion.com)

"The late Islamic scholar, Sheikh Uthaimeen, may God have mercy on him, described children as a trust given to parents by God." ibid

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I am not at all convinced that is is not one of those, use the body of a child to gain "sympathy."

This is child abuse. To use children on a demonstration line moving forward, knowing that it will meet with armed resistance, is madness on the part of these Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) intentionally violating:

◈ Article 58(a) of Additional Protocol I under International armed conflicts rules.
◈ Article 13(1) of Additional Protocol II under non-International armed conflicts rules.
This activity is a form of conduct as the foundation for the crime of conspiracy. It is punishable both in common law and civil law.

The specific here is that the HoAP intentionally set the condition such that the child, who should not be there at all, is put in harm's way by the parents baiting the Israeli Police and Security Forces. And this is not an isolated event.

The HoAP have been conducting bait operations for decades. It is the less than moral position for the HoAP to utilizing the presence of children (protected persons) to ensure they are injured during the course of unlawful actions of the parents.

Islam is a religion revealed by God for all people, in all places, at all times. As such, Islam is accessible to everybody and is particularly mindful of the importance of respect, rights, and responsibilities. The words of the Quran and the authentic traditions of Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, contain the rights and responsibilities granted by God to humankind. They are not subject to the whims and desires of men or women therefore they do not change. These unique rights mentioned in Islam also include the rights of children. Children’s rights are not guaranteed by the actions of their parents, their communities, or even their governments. God Himself guarantees children’s rights.

"The late Islamic scholar, Sheikh Uthaimeen, may God have mercy on him, described children as a trust given to parents by God." ibid

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel always targets unarmed civilians.

And you blame the civilians.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Read the law and then get back with me.

v/r
R

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

v/r
R

Most Respectfully,
R

I have. What is your point?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

v/r
R

Most Respectfully,
R

If you're referring to some silly Press TV YouTube video, that's not reallly convincing.

Where does your law say that Israel can target civilians?

Same old, same old. You use lies in order to justify the behaviour of the Gazans at the border. The inherent lies in using language like, "civilians, peaceful protesters, unarmed, and target".

If you take those lies out and call the border attacks what they actually are: deliberate, co-ordinated armed attack against the sovereignty and people of a State then you would be able to much better understand and apply the law.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

My point is, that you do not have enough data points to make any kind of determination.

(COMMENT)

What law was violated? I showed you mine! Where is yours?

Most Respectfully,
R
Where does your law say that Israel can target civilians?

What civilians were targeted?

Another baseless claim of yours, utterly unsupported.

So.... the answer to the question “What civilians were targeted [by Israel], would be none.

Is that about right?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, Hollie, et al,

Specific Reference: Article 48 • Additional Protocol I • to the Geneva Conventions

The most important reason (raison d’eˆtre) for conditions described in Article 48 • AP1 • is in the need for the protection of civilian persons and objects from the adverse effects of hostilities is an important (NIAC and IAC)
of International Humanitarian Law (IHL).

It attempts to set the standard "reasonable man perspective, on the issue that – requires both the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians (plus satellite and affiliate associates) to distinguish between civilian "persons and objects on the one hand, and combatants and military objectives on the other, and that the Law requires them (both sides) to focus direct their operations only against military objectives only.

So.... the answer to the question “What civilians were targeted [by Israel], would be none.

Is that about right?
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
(COMMENT)

The Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) do not have the mental capacity to grasp and understand that there is a significant difference between Palestinian collateral damage as a result of Israeli attacks against HAMAS, Islamic Jihadist, and other asymmetric elements intentionally embedded in the immediate vicinity of Arab Palestinian civilians → and the Arab Palestinian attacks aimed and intentionally directed against Israel/Jewish soft targets and various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

The HoAP also have a tendency to use both witting and unwitting civilians as shields to prevent or limit the effective strikes launched against legitimate military and state-sponsored terrorism and criminal activity.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back