paleontology, for those who loves dinosaurs

Seriously, information is growing so fast now that no college specialty can sufficiently prepare one for a career in any technical or scientific field. But good technical/scientific information is so readily available these days on the internet no one should need such expensive preparation. If, otoh, you want to pursue the liberal arts... best of luck!
Actually, good, affordable online courses have begun to make a dent in the crushing institutional barriers.

but I will say the evidence points towards a young earth and not a billion yr earth,,,

fact is right now we have no idea, and that most of the evo stuff is made up crazy talk,,,
I too am all about what genuinely makes sense.
What evidence points you toward a young Earth as opposed to an old one (aside from faith based fantasies)?
You say "most of" not all, so what "evo stuff" is not just "made up crazy talk" in your humble opinion?

For example, you seem particularly unaware that:

While people are most familiar with carbon dating, carbon dating is rarely applicable to fossils. Carbon-14, the radioactive isotope of carbon used in carbon dating has a half-life of 5730 years, so it decays too fast. It can only be used to date fossils younger than about 75,000 years. Potassium-40 on the other hand has a half life of 1.25 billion years and is common in rocks and minerals. This makes it ideal for dating much older rocks and fossils.

but I will say the evidence points towards a young earth and not a billion yr earth,,,

fact is right now we have no idea, and that most of the evo stuff is made up crazy talk,,,
What evidence points you toward a young Earth as opposed to an old one (aside from faith based fantasies)?
You say "most of" not all, so what "evo stuff" is not just "made up crazy talk" in your humble opinion?
I like how you added the faith based 'fantasies' to get your finger in the face of others,,,

as for the crazy stuff

life from non living matter

humans never saw dinosaurs

something giving birth to something not of its kind

the planet is ,,,what is it now 13 billion yrs old

birds evolving from dinos

these are just some of the main base of evo

I like how you added the faith based 'fantasies' to get your finger in the face of others,,,

as for the crazy stuff

life from non living matter

humans never saw dinosaurs

something giving birth to something not of its kind

the planet is ,,,what is it now 13 billion yrs old

birds evolving from dinos

these are just some of the main base of evo

Did you take the dinosaur thrill rides at Ken Ham’s Creation Museum as a literal rendering of history?

dinosaurs died got buried and turned into fossils
How about the potassium-40 dating of said fossils?
my problems with all of the dating process's is that if you test 3 times you get 3 different dates that vary by thousands of yrs,,,that and the fact that the same people that created the tests made the rulers and they seem to have a rubber content to them,,,

OH and they have no way of telling the history and contamination/exposure of the item being tested

my problems with all of the dating process's is that if you test 3 times you get 3 different dates that vary by thousands of yrs,,,
Well that's a stupid way of looking at it, and you are lying anyway. What matters is the percentage of error. And no, nobody who is being honest and who is not a moron would say that a margin of error of a few thousand years of something deteemined to be 100 million years old suddenly casts doubt on its age. You are a lying little troll purposely saying retarded shit to elicit reaponses.

my problems with all of the dating process's is that if you test 3 times you get 3 different dates that vary by thousands of yrs,,,
Well that's a stupid way of looking at it, and you are lying anyway. What matters is the percentage of error. And no, nobody who is being honest and who is not a moron would say that a margin of error of a few thousand years of something deteemined to be 100 million years old suddenly casts doubt on its age. You are a lying little troll purposely saying retarded shit to elicit reaponses.
you sure are a sensitive little religious nutjob,,,,

You're in luck then!

34 sources linked and listed right at the bottom of the page. Great example of the greatness of Wikipedia, btw. Where else would a layperson have a prayer of seeing all those radiometric dating methods even mentioned?

Adam was formed from dirt
Proof? Evidence? Anything other than the hearsay of the Bible?

The evidence is we are here. We have not observed anything else besides life begats life. We observe in experiments that proteins can only be formed inside the cell, not outside it. Amino acids form proteins, but they have chirality so they cannot be superimposed upon each other. Shall I go on or are you too thick?
You seem to believe God created man out of a pile dirt, yet you didn't see it and no one else has.
and thats why its a religion based on faith,,,

whats your excuse for believing we came from a rock???
I didn't say I believed we came from a rock. Origin of life is a scientific problem that has not been resolved. There are several theories but they lack enough evidence for wide spread acceptances.

We have good evidence of Homo sapien evolution within the Homo genus and homid family. Over 6000 fossil remains older that 10,000 years has been found. This has resulted resulted in more than 2500 pre-human classifications by reconstruction and DNA analysis. Also, radiometric dating reveals the ages range form 12,000 years to 3.2 million years.

There's strong evidence that we evolved from Homo erectus and a first cousin Homo ergaster. Beyond that it get's a bit murky. Whether we are talking about evolution or the history man, the further we go back, the less information is available.

Adam was formed from dirt
Proof? Evidence? Anything other than the hearsay of the Bible?

The evidence is we are here. We have not observed anything else besides life begats life. We observe in experiments that proteins can only be formed inside the cell, not outside it. Amino acids form proteins, but they have chirality so they cannot be superimposed upon each other. Shall I go on or are you too thick?
You seem to believe God created man out of a pile dirt, yet you didn't see it and no one else has.
and thats why its a religion based on faith,,,

whats your excuse for believing we came from a rock???
I didn't say I believed we came from a rock. Origin of life is a scientific problem that has not been resolved. There are several theories but they lack enough evidence for wide spread acceptances.

We have good evidence of Homo sapien evolution within the Homo genus and homid family. Over 6000 fossil remains older that 10,000 years has been found. This has resulted resulted in more than 2500 pre-human classifications by reconstruction and DNA analysis. Also, radiometric dating reveals the ages range form 12,000 years to 3.2 million years.

There's strong evidence that we evolved from Homo erectus and a first cousin Homo ergaster. Beyond that it get's a bit murky. Whether we are talking about evolution or the history man, the further we go back, the less information is available.
I keep hearing this theory but have yet to understand what they mean by humans evolved from less advanced humans,,,did someone give birth to an advanced human???or did a new type of human just appear one day??? and that doesnt even get into what it was before it was human,,,

and I dont believe any of the dating process's because they have no idea what the history of the item being tested is as to its exposure or if it went through a event that increased or decreased the rate of decay,,,

sorry but there is no evidence anything ever gave birth to any thing other than its kind,,what there is is speculation based on assumptions

New Topics

Forum List

Back