Pain Management Will Be severely Curtailed ....

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Southern California doctor sentenced in overdose deaths of 3 patients

Mark Nomady, a veteran DEA agent who helped pioneer the prosecution of "doctor cases" in Southern California, said he frequently saw pill abusers whose drugs were supplied by doctors wind up with needles in their arms.

____---------________--------

So fucktard Mark Nomady and the continuing criminal enterprise known as the federal government will cause medical practitioners to avoid pain management at all costs .

Motherfucking federal "judges" who are not familiar with the US Constitution nor its Ninth Amendment will continue to cause injury and death.

Nothing prevented those unfortunate patients from getting their pain medicine from the neighborhood drug dealer and or any of the drug cartels.

Hsiu-Ying "Lisa" Tseng, MD was unfairly persecuted by the scumbags who have nationalized pain management. Dr Tseng never went to their residences to sell drugs. Those patients came to her office demanding more powerful pain medications.

For shame.

There are at least two other threads about this, and neither required the use of the biggest, boldest font this board can allow you.

A doctor was convicted in the deaths of three patients and the poster calls the prosecutors "scumbags". Sounds like somebody is over medicated.

There are at least two other threads about this, and neither required the use of the biggest, boldest font this board can allow you.

Because of the serious threat to our health care by politicians Contumacious felt the need to warn Americans using the biggest, boldest, coolest , font this board will allow.

I am 65 years old , soon, very very soon my knees are going to need pain medication. After Dr Tseng was railroaded to federal prison my Obama Hellcare doctor is going to tell me to spray my knees with WD40.

Fuck you now.

A doctor was convicted in the deaths of three patients and the poster calls the prosecutors "scumbags". Sounds like somebody is over medicated.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

THOSE PATIENTS WERE GOING TO GET STRONG PAIN MEDICATION FROM A DOCTOR, THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD DRUG DEALER OR A DRUG CARTEL

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ THE NINTH AMENDMENT.

The War on Painkillers Hits Well-Regarded Clinic in a Nearby Town
Michael S. Rozeff

Laws regulating certain painkillers have been escalating in the last few years, to the detriment of people who have to live with pain. Do we all not know the challenge of living with pain, moderate or severe, for short periods? Do we not all know someone who lives with constant pain due to a variety of medical conditions? How stupid and heartless can a people be with laws that deny painkillers or hassle those who need them for the sake of preventing them from falling into the hands of yet other people who are addicted?

Some doctors who prescribe painkillers are under attack by the FBI and DEA, the criteria for their targets being unknown. Yesterday, FBI and DEA agents searched the offices of the largest pain management/neuralgia clinic in New York state, located in Williamsville nearby. This city and Amherst are among the lowest crime cities in America. They made off with records and office equipment."

:blahblah:

Contumacious claims people are not entitled to health care, but they are entitled to pain meds.

How does that work, exactly?

Contumacious claims people are not entitled to health care, but they are entitled to pain meds.

DINGLE BERRY :

AMERICANS HAVE AN ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO SELF -MEDICATE PROTECTED BY THE 9th AMEND.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE TAXPAYERS AND PRODUCERS MUST PAY FOR YOUR PAIN MEDS.

What are you going to do when your doctor over prescribes pain medication for your knee and you freaking die? Would you wish that the particular doctor had been indicted for over prescribing pain medication before he/she had examined your tender knee as you drift off to oblivion or is that the plan?

DINGLE BERRY :

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE TAXPAYERS AND PRODUCERS MUST PAY FOR YOUR PAIN MEDS.

When you're finished talking to your Imaginary Friend, feel free to respond to my post. Thank you.

Vicodin is rough enough on the stomach I always assumed it would be difficult to overdose on: I always assumed that a Vicodin OD would be most likely to make a person cheerfully puke it right back up again.

What are you going to do when your doctor over prescribes pain medication for your knee and you freaking die? Would you wish that the particular doctor had been indicted for over prescribing pain medication before he/she had examined your tender knee as you drift off to oblivion or is that the plan?

Yo Vern

many people seek pain medications to alleviate an ailment which they classify as pain

The illegal drug trade is a global black market dedicated to the cultivation, manufacture, distribution and sale of drugs that are subject to drug prohibition laws. Most jurisdictions prohibit trade, except under license, of many types of drugs through the use of drug prohibition laws.

A UN report has stated that "the global drug trade generated an estimated US$ 321.6 billion in 2003."[1] With a world GDP of US$36 trillion in the same year, the illegal drug trade may be estimated as nearly 1% of total global trade. Consumption of illegal drugs is widespread globally.

So , "pain management" should be a medical problem not a police one. So long as pain management is under the tyrannical abuse of the pain police the problem will continue.

The only thing that the incarceration of the good doctor will produce is that Americans will go deeper underground for relief.

$321.6 BBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars will produce a lot of Pablo Escobar, El Chapo type entrepreneurs.

DINGLE BERRY :

When you're finished talking to your Imaginary Friend, feel free to respond to my post. Thank you.

THE REASON I CONSIDER YOU AN IMAGINARY FRIEND IS BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE CAN BE THAT STUPID.

DINGLE BERRY :

THE REASON I CONSIDER YOU AN IMAGINARY FRIEND IS BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE CAN BE THAT STUPID.

Is that why you addressed your post to someone else?

Vicodin is rough enough on the stomach I always assumed it would be difficult to overdose on: I always assumed that a Vicodin OD would be most likely to make a person cheerfully puke it right back up again.

Drug overdose on PURE heroin, morphine, marijuana, cocaine is rare.

I challenge you to produce any OD cases prior to 1914.

After the civil war on drug users which commenced in 1914 , those drugs were produced by the black market.

Those drugs were then mixed with other ingredients (adulterants) in order to increase the black market profits.

Vicodin is a combination drug - acetaminophen and hydrocodone - so what killed the patient - was it liver failure secondary to acetaminophen or was it the hydrocodone ?

I bet it was liver failure 2nd to acetaminophen.

But the scumbags in the DEA won't release that information.

After the civil war on drug users which commenced in 1914 , those drugs were produced by the black market.

Those drugs were then mixed with other ingredients (adulterants) in order to increase the black market profits.

Vicodin is a combination drug - acetaminophen and hydrocodone - so what killed the patient - was it liver failure secondary to acetaminophen or was it the hydrocodone ?

Where are you getting your information?

Where are you getting your information?

The best source

The Consumers Union Report - Licit and Illicit Drugs

You can also consult the PDR

Forum List

Back