Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

:lol:

• Banned
I've always liked Barbara Bush...her son Jeb? He's an idiot

Yep, Babs is cool but there's Jeb! standing there with his hands folded in front of his crotch like little lord Fauntleroy with his mother standing up to the bully Trump for him.....In a campaign year full of firsts, I've never seen anything like that...ever.

I've always liked Barbara Bush...her son Jeb? He's an idiot

Yep, Babs is cool but there's Jeb! standing there with his hands folded in front of his crotch like little lord Fontleroy with his mother standing up to the bully Trump for him.....In a campaign year full of firsts, I've never seen anything like that...ever.

LMAO @ Little Lord Fontleroy :D

Have any of you ever heard the rumor that Barbara Bush is really Aleister Crowley's daughter? I don't know if it's true but she does look a lot like him.

I saw Mrs Bush on a talk show once, she is a funny lady. Unlike that thing we saddled with now as First "lady"

What a bad image for poor Jeb. Didn't anyone say "you shouldn't be taking pics with your mommy telling everyone how good you are".

I guess she's there because 41 is in pretty bad shape. I hope Jeb!, Carly and Carson drop out after New Hamster. The GOP side really needs to show some cohesion.

True that Bush has become desperate enough to take a short ride on his mother's coat-tails. He's done.

Hillary Clinton has been riding the coat-tails of her husband her whole career. He's is the only reason we have ever heard of her.

If she hadn't married a pussy-loving Southern Scots-Irish boy who happened to be a political genius, she would have risen to maybe Night Court Judge in some sequestered borough of Chicago.

Forum List

Back