Ex-Georgia Police Chief Claims He Was Fired ‘Because He’s White’

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
AN ex-police chief in Georgia claimed that he was fired "because he's white" as Black Lives Matter protests took hold.

Dwayne Hobbs filed a lawsuit on Tuesday after Forest Park officials accused him of misconduct including racial profiling, surveilling city council members and mismanaging the department – allegations he has denied.

1601600969404.png

1601601108012.png

Fort Smith Police Department Chief of Police Nathaniel Clark replaced Hobbs as the interim replacement, he was sworn in last year.

The lawsuit, obtained by AJC, alleged that Hobbs was fired because officials there wanted a black police chief.

But the city's Mayor Angelyne Butler told the outlet that "the allegation is an absolute, complete and utter farce."

1601602279366.png

Atlanta has been experiencing unrest Credit: Alamy Live News
Hobbs’ attorney Lance LoRusso declined to say which council members explicitly said they wanted his client replaced with a black chief.

His suit claimed that eight other white employees were fired and that names of white people have been removed from buildings.

However, the renaming was not down to race, according to coverage of city council meetings by Clayton News Daily.

1601601833517.png

Council member Latresa Akins-Wells voted in favor of firing Hobbs, but told AJC "we never said we wanted a black chief.

"We did a national search so we didn't know what color they would be. We just knew it was time for a change."

Cheryl Synamon Baldwin of the Clayton County NAACP chapter said she spoke with black and white residents of Forest Park who reported witnessing black people being profiled by city police.

1601602180715.png

"It wasn’t that they wanted a Black police chief," Baldwin (to the right) told the outlet. "They wanted a police chief who was fair and honest."

FROM THE AUTHOR:

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

ONE Nation???

And WHAT do YOU think???

Well, I think that in the coming decades, more and more Euro Americans will be requested to take early retirement as more companies, cities, etc. intensify their diversity drive

I personally have no doubt that in this case, the police chief was requested to withdraw for political reasons. I also have no doubt that his lawsuit will fail.

this lady was fired by BLACKS for being WHITE..so, yes whites get discriminated against--a lot compared to blacks
and this is REAL discrimination--not the bs the blacks bring up

Forum List

Back