OWS staff protesting fixing food for freeloaders or "Pigs walk on their hind legs"

One should not use the word truth when the source is the N.Y. Post, propaganda is all the right has to attempt to suppress the voice of the people.

Odd! Coming from the side that believes shouting down people is a right.

Funny coming from the side that thinks teachers tanked the economy.

LOL I always enjoy our encounters. Everyday you demonstrate just what a mental midget you are. :lol:

One should not use the word truth when the source is the N.Y. Post, propaganda is all the right has to attempt to suppress the voice of the people.

Teachers didnt. No.
However....
Their inflated pensions sure as hell made things more difficult for the states to meet their budgets.

You really need some better new sources then the MSM and those
crazy left wing blogs

One day of teaching nets IL union lobbyists $100k-per-year state pensions

Two lobbyists with no prior teaching experience were allowed to count their years as union employees toward a state teacher pension once they served a single day of subbing in 2007, a Tribune/WGN-TV investigation has found.

Steven Preckwinkle, the political director for the Illinois Federation of Teachers, and fellow union lobbyist David Piccioli were the only people who took advantage of a small window opened by lawmakers a few months earlier.

The legislation enabled union officials to get into the state teachers pension fund and count their previous years as union employees after quickly obtaining teaching certificates and working in a classroom. They just had to do it before the bill was signed into law.​

That's what tanked the economy? Those two lobbyists? Not Wall Street's risky practices?

State Unions in total
are crippling states

As for wall street
we should ask the people they bought
:eusa_whistle:

Odd Coincidence: Same Democrats Supporting #OccupyWallStreet Have Also Received the Most Contributions From... Wall Street

Despite their support of the Occupy Wall Street movement, (who, unlike the Tea Party, believe government is the answer to our economic problems), Democrats have enjoyed large paychecks from the industry.

111025-democrats-fed-by-wall-street.gif

the President’s funds are much higher. He’s actually raised $3.9 million just this year so far. But, he has raised nearly $12 million in Wall Street donations for the DNC. In total, that’s more than all the Republican Presidential candidates combined have received from Wall Street...

LOL I always enjoy our encounters. Everyday you demonstrate just what a mental midget you are. :lol:

Ironic coming from a scumbag who in the realm of mental midgetry could play handball off the curb.

So are you going to prove the Post is a lying newspaper and Fox News is a lying news station and the story itself is false....

Or are you just going to deflect from the story and blame the rest of the world.

Oh yeah...and dont give me the crap about "the wrong stock photo" or the case of a disgruntled former employee looking for her 15 minutes of fame and fortune.

Teachers didnt. No.
However....
Their inflated pensions sure as hell made things more difficult for the states to meet their budgets.

And, in the end, they've done a shitty job of teaching our children so all that money we invested in education has been literally pissed away.

Teachers didnt. No.
However....

And, in the end, they've done a shitty job of teaching our children so all that money we invested in education has been literally pissed away.

ah yes...exposing the irony.

"we need to pump more money into our education system so we can compete with other countries....we are falling behind quickly"

Yet...

"our teachers are the best and deserve everything they get"

So you have proof the story is false

We didn't think so

Yes, I have actually been to that kitchen and have seen first hand.

And seems some disagree with the Post's propaganda

Occupy Wall Street Kitchen Denies Starving Out Vagrants - National - The Atlantic Wire

Actually

even your article points out it the Post and New York Daily News

How far do do you think this "evil right wing" cabal has spread
:lol:

Noose4 (Zona?) is deranged.... everything boils down to some crackpot conspiratorial notion involving Fox, Limbaugh, Hannity or Beck. He's a testimonial to the dangers of chronic drug use.

So you have proof the story is false

We didn't think so

Occupy Wall Street Kitchen Denies Starving Out Vagrants - National - The Atlantic Wire

Noose?

"Because we hit the ground running, we became a full-on restaurant in the park in under a month without having a chance to have any organization, any clear guidelines for volunteers. We need a chance to catch our breath, to say alright, winter’s coming, we’re not going anywhere, how can we maximize our output and get as many people as possible fed."

You should probably leave your wallet at home if you go out today because you're having an "I'm very gullible" sort of day

Actually

Noose4 (Zona?) is deranged.... everything boils down to some crackpot conspiratorial notion involving Fox, Limbaugh, Hannity or Beck. He's a testimonial to the dangers of chronic drug use.

Look the Soggy scumbag has shown up!!!!

Actually

wow...you are correct. That is Zona...I knew I recognized the writing style and topics....

Actually

Look the Soggy scumbag has shown up!!!!

Seriously, how old are you?

Actually

wow...you are correct. That is Zona...I knew I recognized the writing style and topics....

And you must be Ghoster.

Actually

That's what I thought too... always off topic, name calls right out of the gate... writing style of a drugged out teenager.... that's Zona.

That's what I thought too... always off topic, name calls right out of the gate... writing style of a drugged out teenager.... that's Zona.

You just described yourself there sparky.

Forum List

Back