Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

The report indicates that there was no night watchman roaming the three-deck vessel when it caught fire, which U.S. Coast Guard officials said is a maritime requirement.

Ok pop you tell the NTSB that they are wrong and you know the real law.

Then take your pills

It may be a requirement for commercial vessels with passengers on board. Let's see the report, so I can verify your understanding is correct, because so far, you are batting 0 for "hundreds" of so-called facts that you initially supplied.

How is your theory of an IRG terrorist attack holding up? Not so good, huh?
Tell us again that fires do not release CO

Dude your best hope at this point is to get on altzheimers meds

Check your fucking quotes, dumbass! I said smoke contained CO, and you said that it was impossible to die in your sleep in a fire! This is about the third time you have blatantly accused me of saying something I did not, and it is very easy to see that you are delusional.

You are useless as teats on a boar hog, and everyone can see that you need a red flag law applied to you because of severe mental derangement. You are a hazard to yourself and others just out of sheer stupidity!
You wrote this pop

"OMG, you are such a fucking idiot!

Smoke does not contain carbon monoxide?"

Now if you forgot this indicates mental disease

That is a fucking question you illiterate piece of shit! Once again, you fucked yourself!
Nope you responded to what I said

As I said when people die in their sleep it is often from CO poisoning which is colorless and odorless. Smoke is neither so no one on this boat died of CO poisoning

You will die never winning

In fact your heart in that condition you are already walking dead

The NTSB report is only preliminary and from talking with people in the know, that report is very skewed. Especially on the issue of who was awake and/or asleep.
Well if they were awake they let everyone die which is murder. So trust me they want to have been sleeping

Who let who die?

More deranged statements devoid of an facts?
People like you casually ignorant of the law let these people die.

Captain rubber duck

It may be a requirement for commercial vessels with passengers on board. Let's see the report, so I can verify your understanding is correct, because so far, you are batting 0 for "hundreds" of so-called facts that you initially supplied.

How is your theory of an IRG terrorist attack holding up? Not so good, huh?

Check your fucking quotes, dumbass! I said smoke contained CO, and you said that it was impossible to die in your sleep in a fire! This is about the third time you have blatantly accused me of saying something I did not, and it is very easy to see that you are delusional.

You are useless as teats on a boar hog, and everyone can see that you need a red flag law applied to you because of severe mental derangement. You are a hazard to yourself and others just out of sheer stupidity!
You wrote this pop

That is a fucking question you illiterate piece of shit! Once again, you fucked yourself!

As I said when people die in their sleep it is often from CO poisoning which is colorless and odorless. Smoke is neither so no one on this boat died of CO poisoning

I think I proved my point. You are illiterate beyond any doubt. To hide that you did not provide the quote of what I responded to!

That makes you a lying piece of shit that should seriously consider psychiatric help.

You are trolling yourself! That is hilarious, despite all of your rampant stupidity!

You wrote this pop

I think I proved my point. You are illiterate beyond any doubt. To hide that you did not provide the quote of what I responded to!

That makes you a lying piece of shit that should seriously consider psychiatric help.

You are trolling yourself! That is hilarious, despite all of your rampant stupidity!
No you proved that you do not understand maritime regs as you admitted

Lol

Fart on pop

The NTSB report is only preliminary and from talking with people in the know, that report is very skewed. Especially on the issue of who was awake and/or asleep.
Well if they were awake they let everyone die which is murder. So trust me they want to have been sleeping

Who let who die?

Captain rubber duck

I am not casually ignorant of the law. I am not a Captain of a commercial diving expedition vessel, and neither are you. You seem casual in accepting your blatant hypocrisy, but others see right through your bullshit!

BTW, found that link to the IRG terrorists yet?

You wrote this pop

Lol

Fart on pop

I understand the COLREGS which you apparently still do not, as I proved you wrong conclusively on many occasions.

You selectively quote posts to hide your own ignorance, but are so inept that you fail miserably.

Who let who die?

Captain rubber duck

I am not casually ignorant of the law. I am not a Captain of a commercial diving expedition vessel, and neither are you. You seem casual in accepting your blatant hypocrisy, but others see right through your bullshit!

I have never been to the moon but I know the gravity there vs Earth gravity

Were you the captain on the exxon Valdes

Damn I knew I knew u

You wrote this pop

Lol

Fart on pop

I understand the COLREGS which you apparently still do not, as I proved you wrong conclusively on many occasions.

You selectively quote posts to hide your own ignorance, but are so inept that you fail miserably.
I pointed out rule 5 to you pop

Why insist it was other than an accident? On the matter of a lack of information by the press is another story. The press has been shunned. Lips are sealed and I don't blame anyone for not talking to them.

Who let who die?

Captain rubber duck

Damn I knew I knew u

Are you incapable of addressing the topic and not your apparent sexual desires towards stalking me? You are not my type. I prefer someone with a brain.

Why insist it was other than an accident? On the matter of a lack of information by the press is another story. The press has been shunned. Lips are sealed and I don't blame anyone for not talking to them.
Only hours after this fire the USA put a 15 million dollar bounty on Iran

Lol

Fart on pop

I pointed out rule 5 to you pop

I pointed out to you, dumbass that Rule 5 applies to vessels underway when a risk of collision exists.

The vessel was not underway, and no risk of collision existed.

Now, take your little dinghy and go fishing and try not to get run over!

Who let who die?

Captain rubber duck

Damn I knew I knew u

Are you incapable of addressing the topic and not your apparent sexual desires towards stalking me? You are not my type. I prefer someone with a brain.
So you lost on all fronts and give up as all knew.

Again no one is forcing you to respond in my threads except you.

Enjoy going back on ignore pop, as I take no pleasure in whooping an altzheimers patient like you

So CIAO Old man, get that heart checked out too

$15 million? Wow! That's a lot of cheddar! Not.

The Megamillions Lottery is $211 million. That's a lot less dangerous and you are infinitely more likely to collect than proving the IRG had anything to do with this.

Where is the link to this bounty? I might just turn you in!

Hey admiral life is better without idiots

Too bad you will not know until u r dead

Who let who die?

Captain rubber duck

Damn I knew I knew u

So you lost on all fronts and give up as all knew.

Again no one is forcing you to respond in my threads except you.

Enjoy going back on ignore pop, as I take no pleasure in whooping an altzheimers patient like you

So CIAO Old man, get that heart checked out too

You can't even spell Alzheimer's correctly!

Good for you putting me on ignore. That way you won't have to watch yourself get roasted with every stupid post you make. It will help you poor little self esteem.

Hey admiral life is better without idiots

Too bad you will not know until u r dead

The irony in you calling me an idiot is wasted because there are only a few people stupid enough to believe your posts.

Unless, of course, they are found culpably negligent in court.

Then they'll be paying for the rest of their natural lives.
They would just blame whatever caused the fire on the manufacturer of whatever is was.

That's the one benefit of government. The people in government can be responsible for thousands of injuries and deaths and no one is ever held accountable, ever.
Hey admiral you still stalking my thread?

Cuz u r dead to me.

But get that heart and memory loss checked out

Do you fall asleep watching the SciFi channel, because you must be dreaming.

Do you fall asleep watching the SciFi channel, because you must be dreaming.
U.S. unveils unusual $15 million reward program targeting Iranian military group

No but I do fall asleep rearranging my internet on occasion

Forum List

Back