Overly Friendly Strange Neighbor????

Bonnie said:
How would you handle the unwanted following of a creepy strange neighbor, who doesn't seem to be able to take several polite hints? What ever I do I have to live next to this person, so I need to be stealthy if possible. It's now to the point that I am afraid to go in my backyard pool, sit on my deck, mow the lawn......etc
All you had to do was ask....I'll leave you alone! (maybe!)

Probably the best tact to take is very direct, abrupt, and almost rude. Act bothered and aggressive. Ask to borrow stuff, and not return it. Become the neighbor you don't want to have next door to you (beside the spineless creepy guy)

I gotta agree with taking an rude and hostile stance with your friend. I find saying "good bye" and walking away to do something really works. If they don't leave, I have said "can I help you?", or "yes" very rudely, which kind of catches them off guard. I'm the type of person who talks to everyone, and I don't like to be mean, but once you get used to telling people to fuck off, it becomes second nature. These tactics work pretty good, but these idiots don't live next door to me either. Good Luck.

Johnney said:
i got a huge brain fart on this one....lol
for a minute i thought to myself... "they are afraid of jerome?" then reality hit and my mind caught up with me.... duh...lol

haha, I would be afraid of Jerome, he likes to HUMP and HUMP ALOT!!! don't matter if your male or female or what it is he wants to hump - true PERV!!!

Forum List

Back