Over sexualized youth

Cyrus is an adult entertainer. To move past her Hannah Montana portrayl she had to do so in as provocatively a manner as possible. She had no obligation to stay 'virginal' and cute her entire career. Instead of blaming pop culture and celebrities blame yourselves if you're blaming anyone but yourself.

Kids shouldn't be idolizing celebrities in the first place. If you're kid is over-identifying with pop culture that's your fault for being an absent or otherwise disinterested parent.

Where's all this personal-responsibility I'm always hearing about?

She didn't have to she chose to act the slut. We can thank Madonna for girls thinking female power comes from being a stripper

tapatalk post

on that note..... you can also thank the male audience wanting it that way. Sex sells.

:dunno:

It isn't called the World's Oldest Profession for nothin'

Cyrus is an adult entertainer. To move past her Hannah Montana portrayl she had to do so in as provocatively a manner as possible. She had no obligation to stay 'virginal' and cute her entire career. Instead of blaming pop culture and celebrities blame yourselves if you're blaming anyone but yourself.

Kids shouldn't be idolizing celebrities in the first place. If you're kid is over-identifying with pop culture that's your fault for being an absent or otherwise disinterested parent.

Where's all this personal-responsibility I'm always hearing about?

She didn't have to she chose to act the slut. We can thank Madonna for girls thinking female power comes from being a stripper

tapatalk post

on that note..... you can also thank the male audience wanting it that way. Sex sells.

Certainly

tapatalk post

Thing is as a society we have debased our girls as nothing more then sex object's. We tell them power is birth control and abortion. That those two issues are all they need to care about. We are doing our girls wrong

tapatalk post

The over-sexualization that has pervaded our culture thanks to leftists has begun to take root in something now referred to as precocious menstruation. Girls far younger than ever before are beginning to menstruate due the stimuli of sex they see all around them.

Thanks to Love Generation. You guys were so special. You wanted to change the world and you did; you turned it into a vile toilet of debauchery.

Leftist?

After my surgery, I ended up watching TV that I normally wouldn't. Why don't you open your mind and take a look at the beauty queen TV shows where little babies are dressed up like whores to win prizes.

There are no libs in the contests or audience. You can lie if you want but watch even one episode.

As for early menstruation, that is the stupidest "reason" I have ever read. Jeezus fucking christ, where do you fools get this crap? How about you look at the drugs you buy for your children? No, not the drugs that look like little pills. I mean the drugs and chemicals in the meat and other products you buy.

....The daughters born to the pregnant women who ate the PBB-laced meat and drank the PBB-laced milk started menstruating significantly earlier than their peers."...

... "One concern, among parents and researchers, is the effect of simultaneous exposures to many estrogen-mimics, including the compound BPA, which is ubiquitous."...

Others include phthalates, a group of industrial chemicals used to make plastics like polyvinyl chloride (PVC) more flexible and resilient. They're also one of the most pervasive of the endocrine disrupters, found in everything from processed food packaging and shower curtains to detergents, toys and beauty products like nail polish, hair spray, shampoo, deodorants, and fragrances.

Other environmental chemicals like PCBs and DDE (a breakdown product of the pesticide DDT) may also be associated with early sexual development in girls. Both DDE and PCBs are known to mimic, or interfere with, sex hormones.

Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), found in non-stick cookware, also falls into this dangerous category, as does fluoride, which is added to the majority of public water supplies in the United States. Research showed that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied -- as might be expected -- by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Causes of Early Puberty: Why Is This the New "Normal??

You idiots want fewer controls and regulations but, as usual, you refuse to take responsibility for the results.

Stupid. Utterly stupid. Just proves again that anybody can crank out kids but not everyone is qualified to be a parent.

Thing is as a society we have debased our girls as nothing more then sex object's. We tell them power is birth control and abortion. That those two issues are all they need to care about. We are doing our girls wrong

tapatalk post

Yeah. "Power" is dropping out of school and begging for food stamps because they have a raft of kids they can't support.

How about we make it possible for them NOT to get pregnant and instead, make sure they get an education? Yeah, I know, that's not the rw way.

tapatalk post

Sounds legit- Seeing as the leftist like to compare the US to Japan when talking gun grabs, but it appears they want our youth to be treated the same way from a sexual perspective.

Japan huh?

-Geaux

After my surgery, I ended up watching TV that I normally wouldn't. Why don't you open your mind and take a look at the beauty queen TV shows where little babies are dressed up like whores to win prizes.

You idiots want fewer controls and regulations but, as usual, you refuse to take responsibility for the results.

Stupid. Utterly stupid. Just proves again that anybody can crank out kids but not everyone is qualified to be a parent.

So, you're complaining because you close to watch shitty TV?

How about instead of more controls and regulations to prevent your lack of good judgement, you just swtich stations?

How about we make it possible for them NOT to get pregnant and instead, make sure they get an education? Yeah, I know, that's not the rw way.

No instead we should continue the Democrat Way.

Establish a huge Department of Education thats sucks money year-in and year-out with no measurable effect.

tapatalk post

Sounds legit- Seeing as the leftist like to compare the US to Japan when talking gun grabs, but it appears they want our youth to be treated the same way from a sexual perspective.

Japan huh?

-Geaux

:eusa_clap:

I'm really only here to read the occasional post that is so full of blithering idiocy that it's actually entertaining.

Thanks for the contribution.

Last several nights at work these girls around my stepdaughters age (which is preteen to barely teen) Have been coming to the store dressed in little to just underwear. they are showing so much it is disturbing....We are not JUST talking tight pants or a belly shirt. No we are talking bra and panties just walking around the streets.....I would like to say this is a isolated incident but I am seeing young girls dress like this more and more. Wearing shorts so tiny their ass hangs out and you could tell if they need a trim.

What the hell happened to parents? If my stepdaughter even tried to leave the house like this she would be in for a swift surprise. Have we debased ourselves so much as a society that dressing 11 and 12 year old girls like hookers is a good thing? De we no longer teach our girls about self respect?

Because THIS is who they're trying to be like... this is your LEFTIST CULTURE right here... the PROGRESSIVES... the LIBERALS... the DEMOCRATS... thank them...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8]Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball - YouTube[/ame]

In one thread here on the board you have the LIBTARDS saying that 16 year old girls "aren't grown up," to "let them grow up," then you have hollyweird and the mylie cyrus type trash that comes straight from their culture and they LOVE IT, they CONDONE IT, they ACCEPT IT, and they let THEIR little girls DRESS and ACT like WHORES.

HYPOCRITES in the most ABSOLUTELY PURE FORM OF THE WORD. They want it both ways. They're two faced, lying trash.

Last edited:
In one thread here on the board you have the LIBTARDS saying that 16 year old girls "aren't grown up," to "let them grow up," then you have hollyweird and the mylie cyrus type trash that comes straight from their culture and they LOVE IT, they CONDONE IT, they ACCEPT IT, and they let THEIR little girls DRESS and ACT like WHORES.

HYPOCRITES in the most ABSOLUTELY PURE FORM OF THE WORD. They want it both ways. They're two faced, lying trash.

:eusa_clap:

:rofl:

Thanks for the neg 007.

"007 Shut up, faggot, your opinion doesn't matter since you're already pulling sick sexually shit."

Clearly my opinion matters a great deal, to you at least, if willing to use your once per 48 hours neg on me. I'm very flattered you think so highly of my writing.

If I thought as much about you I'd neg you back. But I don't, you're a silly boy.

Thanks for the neg 007.

"007 Shut up, faggot, your opinion doesn't matter since you're already pulling sick sexually shit."

Clearly my opinion matters a great deal, to you at least, if willing to use your once per 48 hours neg on me. I'm very flattered you think so highly of my writing.

If I thought as much about you I'd neg you back. But I don't, you're a silly boy.

Quit your pathetic whining ya sickening sons a bitch.

NO ONE on this board likes a whiner about getting negged. The sooner you learn that the better off you'll be, fairy boy.

Now deal with it and shut the fuck up, homo.

You're a sickening mother fucker for BRAGGING about how EASY it is for you to HUNT DOWN SOME DICK for UP YOUR ASS in another thread. You're SICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD, and your opinion is in the TOILET. You need mental help.

Last edited:
Yes, let us go back to the day when full clothing was expected no matter the weather, no matter the temp. So we can keep the Victorian era alive.The Muslims would love us for it. But I see no worse of what they are wearing today than 25 years ago, just go to the beach and see how much is not covered with swim suits.

Last edited:
Thanks for the neg 007.

Quit your pathetic whining ya sickening sons a bitch.

NO ONE on this board likes a whiner about getting negged. The sooner you learn that the better off you'll be, fairy boy.

Now deal with it and shut the fuck up, homo.

You're a sickening mother fucker for BRAGGING about how EASY it is for you to HUNT DOWN SOME DICK for UP YOUR ASS in another thread. You're SICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD, and your opinion is in the TOILET. You need mental help.

your such a man you get a boner while watching girls gymnastics on TV.

Forum List

Back