Over 9,000 people signed an online petition asking Trump to expel billionaire George Soros

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Over 9,000 people signed an online petition asking US President Donald Trump to expel US-Hungarian billionaire George Soros from the United States as well as ban him and members of his family from founding and influencing US politicians.

Over 9,000 People Sign Petition Urging Trump to Expel Soros From US

This would be the world greatest win, getting rid of this pos. He is the head king of killing humanity turning people against one another. This traitorous pos is surely going to hell .

• Banned
what did he actually do?

Eichman and Soros: A Case in Perfidy
July 15, 2008 (EIRNS)—This release was issued yesterday by the Lyndon LaRouche Political Action Committee (LPAC).

If anyone should be put on trial before the International Criminal Court, on charges of genocide and crimes against humanity, it is George Soros. Not only has Soros conducted murderous speculative assaults against the nations of the developing sector, causing countless deaths. By his own admission, in his own words, and in the words of his own father, George Soros was a witting participant in the Holocaust, as a Nazi collaborator in his native Hungary.

As a young man, in Budapest, George Soros was a courier for the Jewish Council, the Nazi-established and Nazi-run organization that ran ...................................

Eichman and Soros: A Case in Perfidy

I am not impressed at what George Soros did when he was 14 years old in Nazi
controlled Hungary. I was not impressed when there was a big shot rumor
going on regarding Arnold Schwarzenegger as a member of "hitler's youth" either.
Soros had a very weird childhood and as an adolescent lived in a bizarre
Ingmar Bergman alternate universe. I would not charge kids growing up
in ISIS camps either. I do not credit anything from Lyndon LaRouche----got
a decent link?

Forum List

Back