Over 30 deaths of young, healthy Canadian doctors cannot be explained any other way than they were killed by the vaccine

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Watch this episode of Stew Peters which talks about the increased number of young doctors dying in Canada:

But the 2019 numbers are misleading because it reflects only part of 2019. The full number was probably around 170 for the year. So the number of doctor deaths in 2021 seems to be about double normal, but more troubling is the age of death. I’m working on a full analysis and will publish the spreadsheet so you can see this for yourself.

They’ve removed earlier deaths because, according to the CMA, it was “too hard to maintain” that data. That makes no sense. So they just show recent deaths. But nothing since the latest booster rolled out in Canada to the doctors. Why? It’s because they’ve “been really busy with other projects.” So they claim they aren’t concealing anything. That’s nice to know that it’s just a resource problem.

What the data says is troubling and it’s in plain sight and it is easy for anyone to verify. I’m sure the CMA will eventually be able to look at it when they have more resources. It’s pretty important since it’s killing the doctors that the CMA is supposed to protect. I’m not sure what is more important than that.

Snip

All links highlighted

The vaccines are no longer safe and effective its all trumps fault

Watch this episode of Stew Peters which talks about the increased number of young doctors dying in Canada:

But the 2019 numbers are misleading because it reflects only part of 2019. The full number was probably around 170 for the year. So the number of doctor deaths in 2021 seems to be about double normal, but more troubling is the age of death. I’m working on a full analysis and will publish the spreadsheet so you can see this for yourself.

They’ve removed earlier deaths because, according to the CMA, it was “too hard to maintain” that data. That makes no sense. So they just show recent deaths. But nothing since the latest booster rolled out in Canada to the doctors. Why? It’s because they’ve “been really busy with other projects.” So they claim they aren’t concealing anything. That’s nice to know that it’s just a resource problem.

What the data says is troubling and it’s in plain sight and it is easy for anyone to verify. I’m sure the CMA will eventually be able to look at it when they have more resources. It’s pretty important since it’s killing the doctors that the CMA is supposed to protect. I’m not sure what is more important than that.

Snip

All links highlighted

Holy shit! will someone pleeasee get the entire Canadian Government more booster shots?
It's obvious they are under vaxed.

Snip

All links highlighted

^
That's some bizarre moonbattery right there.

The gullible Trump cult strikes again, more Gateway pundit BS.

One recent claim was spread by the right-wing website Gateway Pundit, which published a story and accompanying social media posts on July 28 falsely suggesting that three Canadian doctors died as a result from the vaccine within days of each other, shortly after their employer mandated COVID-19 booster shots.

It’s unclear why those spreading this claim think these deaths were related to COVID-19 vaccines since Trillium Health Partners had implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for “staff, professional staff, volunteers and learners” on Sept. 7, 2021 — almost a year before the doctors died.

Not surprisingly, the claim has dubious origins. It appears to have come from an Instagram account run by Monique Mackay, a Canadian real estate agent who began filming outside of seemingly empty hospitals earlier in the pandemic to make the claim that COVID-19 was a hoax.

Up to date booster time !

Do your part and roll up your sleeves .......OR ELSE

2kqkkakakkakakaka.jpeg

The gullible Trump cult strikes again, more Gateway pundit BS.

One recent claim was spread by the right-wing website Gateway Pundit, which published a story and accompanying social media posts on July 28 falsely suggesting that three Canadian doctors died as a result from the vaccine within days of each other, shortly after their employer mandated COVID-19 booster shots.

It’s unclear why those spreading this claim think these deaths were related to COVID-19 vaccines since Trillium Health Partners had implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for “staff, professional staff, volunteers and learners” on Sept. 7, 2021 — almost a year before the doctors died.

Not surprisingly, the claim has dubious origins. It appears to have come from an Instagram account run by Monique Mackay, a Canadian real estate agent who began filming outside of seemingly empty hospitals earlier in the pandemic to make the claim that COVID-19 was a hoax.
So they are dead

What did they all die of

Ready
Set
Tell us

So they are dead

What did they all die of

Ready
Set
Tell us
Dr. Paul Hannam, the Chief of Emergency Medicine and Program Medical Director at North York General Hospital (NYGH).
Dr. Hannam was reportedly in excellent health, as he was an Olympic sailor and marathon runner, died suddenly today on a run.

Then Dr. Candace Nayman, 27, a resident at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton and also a triathlete, also died “unexpectedly” this week.
The 27-year-old, who was a resident doctor at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton, collapsed while swimming as she competed in a triathlon on Sunday. She subsequently died on Thursday.

Dr. Shahriar Jalali Mazlouman from Saskatchewan “died unexpectedly” last weekend, July 23.
According to various reports, Mazlouman was found dead at a local swimming pool in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan on Saturday.
“RCMP were called to the D.A. Mackenzie Aquatic Center around 1:30 p.m. and found the man unresponsive in the pool. He was pronounced dead at the scene by EMS,” CTV News reported.

Dr. Paul Hannam, the Chief of Emergency Medicine and Program Medical Director at North York General Hospital (NYGH).
Dr. Hannam was reportedly in excellent health, as he was an Olympic sailor and marathon runner, died suddenly today on a run.

Then Dr. Candace Nayman, 27, a resident at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton and also a triathlete, also died “unexpectedly” this week.
The 27-year-old, who was a resident doctor at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton, collapsed while swimming as she competed in a triathlon on Sunday. She subsequently died on Thursday.

Dr. Shahriar Jalali Mazlouman from Saskatchewan “died unexpectedly” last weekend, July 23.
According to various reports, Mazlouman was found dead at a local swimming pool in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan on Saturday.
“RCMP were called to the D.A. Mackenzie Aquatic Center around 1:30 p.m. and found the man unresponsive in the pool. He was pronounced dead at the scene by EMS,” CTV News reported.

What were the causes of death ?cmon tell us

It wasn't the vaxxx what they all die of ?

WTF?
Are you having a stroke or did you over indulge on the orange kool-aid?

I didn't read the ME's cause of death report, either did you or Gateway.

It's a simple question what is the cause of death for each ...

Stroke ?uh no I'm not vaxxed and it is a side effect

All you could do was attack the source like the low class provincial rube that you are ...youre just a toothless brainwashed moron
As you believe the Gateway Pundit as gospel?
A RWNJ gossip rag.
Did they have an official cause of death?
Of course not.
'We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence,'" Rudy Giulliani.

Forum List

Back