Over 100 Million Now Receiving Federal Welfare

food stamps and Medicaid make up the majority of it...too fucking bad that jobs that used to sustain people went overseas for the quick buck and left our citizens to rot.

well, give amnesty to 800 thousand more illegals guaranteed green card holders, that's the fucking ticket.

less than 1/100th of the total given. crymeariver whydoncha?

I know,that's why they sent people down to mexico to school them in how to get food stamps..

Once you figure in all the people who either directly work for the govt or indirectly as in a weapons manufacturing plant, etc we are already over 50% as far as people working outside the govt compared with those depending on the govt for income/healthcare, etc.

Virtually 100% of those over 5 and under 18 get govt paid for education.

Last edited:
Once you figure in all the people who either directly work for the govt or indirectly as in a weapons manufacturing plant, etc we are already over 50% as far as people working outside the govt compared with those depending on the govt for income/healthcare, etc.

Virtually 100% of those over 5 and under 18 get govt paid for education.

Actually, it's paid for by those paying taxes, not the government. The government just takes the money from the taxpayer and sends it to someone else. The government doesn't pay for shit.

From the link:

"Food stamps and Medicaid make up a large--and growing--chunk of the more than 100 million recipients."

Yeah, starve the children and let the sick and disabled die, that's Compassionate CON$ervoFascism for ya!

Wow. Just.. wow. Let them die, or teach them that there's more to life then just sitting on the couch, collecting a check? If you need it - fine. If not, you get no sympathy from me. You shouldn't even have children, if you aren't willing to work to take care of them. Don't abort them, just don't spread your legs.. Or if you do, give the baby up for adoption. There are thousands of people that actually like to work for a living that would take care of it.

funny, I pay taxes...I work for the Commonwealth of PA....I pay every tax you do....including part of my own wages(PA taxes).

funny, I pay taxes...I work for the Commonwealth of PA....I pay every tax you do....including part of my own wages(PA taxes).

Not to mention you guys even have local township taxes. Geeze.

yes....and school taxes, property taxes, we used to have occupational assessment taxes, but our county opted for a local income tax instead...let's see...oh yeah....let's not forget the yearly $10 "privilege to work" tax.

I have no problem paying taxes. However, I would like to see redundant programs done away with...What did Obama use as an example? fish or something? I forget, but the gist of it was that there were three or four entities that were doing the same thing.

I feel the same way about Homeland Security. We have the Secret Service, ATF, FBI, CIA, and...the NSA...which is the National Security Agency. It was very unnecessary to create a whole new entity to do what the aforementioned entities were supposed to be doing. If they needed more help, or even a subdivision, I'd get it...but a whole new Agency with their own budget? No.

Last edited:
From the link:

"Food stamps and Medicaid make up a large--and growing--chunk of the more than 100 million recipients."

Yeah, starve the children and let the sick and disabled die, that's Compassionate CON$ervoFascism for ya!
Another non-thinker.

Simply because we do not think that your way is the right way, does not equate to wanting children to starve.

Perhaps you should take a look at those statistics of who is actually getting welfare (though I know you won't) and just how many children would starve if they were cut back.

Over 100 Million Now Receiving Federal Welfare | The Weekly Standard

What will happen when more people receive welfare then work..

SSI is Federal welfare, for disabled persons who are unable to work and have not worked at least 10 years on a payroll.

Food Stamps and Medicaid aren’t ‘welfare,’ Medicaid is a state program; both Food Stamps and Medicaid are designed to assist working lower income families.

so if you're not workingyou cannot get food stamps or medicaid? Is that right? Will you provide a link to this information?

Pubs should allow a real SS/ID card so we can finally end that. Total hypcrites and silly dupes...

Frankie go fuck yourself.....there are so many Democrats out here that are against Illegals being here....someday you might actually grow a pair and say something that is not so fucking controlled by your Party......Change the channel Chump....

This is unbelievable. :(

Over 100 Million Now Receiving Federal Welfare
2:40 PM, AUG 8, 2012 • BY DANIEL HALPER

welfarechart.png

"The federal government administers nearly 80 different overlapping federal means-tested welfare programs," the Senate Budget Committee notes. However, the committee states, the figures used in the chart do not include those who are only benefiting from Social Security and/or Medicare.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/over-100-million-now-receiving-federal-welfare_649589.html

Shame Bush had to wreck the economy like that. Oh I know...y'all don't think that President Obama is cleaning up the GOP's mess fast enough, but it's kinda tough when the GOP has stated publicly that the most important issue for them is fucking over the President.

Forum List

Back