Over 100 Million Now Receiving Federal Welfare

From the link:

"Food stamps and Medicaid make up a large--and growing--chunk of the more than 100 million recipients."

Yeah, starve the children and let the sick and disabled die, that's Compassionate CON$ervoFascism for ya!

All of those people can't work at all?? All are deathly ill and cannot do a damn thing??

Puh-lease :rolleyes:

Many of the people on SNAP are working, it helps assist them until full time work returns.
Welfare in the form of AFDC and TANF are cash disbursments and only those with zero income can recieve this, along with this wefare is the requirement to look for work or atttend testing and training for work . The states ask Oblama for more control over the training and job placement so he gave it to the states to control. Section 8 housing is being reduced under Oblama.
Medicaid is only goven to those that earn less than 300 dollars per month, in Missouri.

Student loans are not wefare, as they are a loan and must be repaid.
Social security is not welfare when one must work all 2/3rds of you r life to draw.
Govt pensions are not welfare as you must work and contribute to receive any monies.

Last edited:
From the link:

"Food stamps and Medicaid make up a large--and growing--chunk of the more than 100 million recipients."

Yeah, starve the children and let the sick and disabled die, that's Compassionate CON$ervoFascism for ya!

All of those people can't work at all?? All are deathly ill and cannot do a damn thing??

Puh-lease :rolleyes:
Again we see the CON$ervoFascists create their Straw Men to argue with because they can't argue the facts. Nowhere did I say ALL at all!!!

The fact remains that of the 46 million receiving food stamps, 75% of households have children, seniors or disabled citizens, 85% are the working poor under the poverty level of income. Medicaid includes 43 million children, 8.8 million non-elderly disabled and 8.3 million low income seniors. So the vast majority of that 100 million CON$ bitch about are children, seniors and the disabled, but pathological lying CON$ervoFascist scum would have you believe they are ALL adults!!!

August 09, 2012
RUSH: One hundred million Americans now receive a welfare check. One hundred million Americans! In terms of the total population, one-third of this country gets a welfare check. If you reduce that to the adult population, you're getting close to 50% of the adult population that receives a welfare check.

And if they are capable of working,..... none should be receiving any governmental assistance.... they should be working, even if it is 3 or 4 jobs to take care of their personal wants and needs

And if they are capable of working,..... none should be receiving any governmental assistance.... they should be working, even if it is 3 or 4 jobs to take care of their personal wants and needs
That's Right, make those children, disabled and seniors work 3 or 4 jobs, that's Compassionate CON$ervoFascism for ya!!! :asshole:

That's Right, make those children, disabled and seniors work 3 or 4 jobs, that's Compassionate CON$ervoFascism for ya!!! :asshole:

Funny.. those children have PARENTS who are receiving the fucking handouts.. it is the adults who should be working... but they would rather just take the handout...

Disabled or incapable?? Big difference.... I have friends in my very company who are consider to be 'disabled',, who still work for my employer in various aspects... and they get paid.... not all that the government labels as 'disabled' are completely fucking helpless...

Compassion is supporting charities voluntarily.... slavery is being forced to labor for someone else's benefit

I believe that abled bodied person can do some type of work to just help with thier pschy and physical well being. Being idle is not healthy.
But the real challenge is to migrate the unemployed to the areas with jobs. Benton county Arkansas, is next to my county and the UE rate is 6.1% and going down. There are alot of jobs in the area from Fayetteville, Arkansas to Joplin, Missouri.
We should work on those problems of migration instead of bickering and cuss fights.

Last edited:
Over 100 Million Now Receiving Federal Welfare | The Weekly Standard

What will happen when more people receive welfare then work..

Something needs to be done, but as the numbers of those with autism grow, so does welfare and medicaid. What is the alternative? Euthanasia? Right now autism affects about 1 in 88 people. That's alarming. When my son was first diagnosed I got an admittedly old book and it said autism affect 1 in 25,000 people. When my son was diagnosed it affected 1 in 500, now 1 in 88, and that's just autism. There are many other neurological impairments that are increasing as well. If we don't find a cure or preventative, what's going to happen?

Just like the Marxists want it.

Obamanation

They want us all dependent on government or working for a labor union - that way they can control every aspect of our lives because we will depend on them to put food on the table.

They believe they know better than us.... They believe in a dictated society instead of a free society.... In short - they believe they're the parents and we're the children and we need to do as we're told - our opinion doesn't matter because we know nothing in their eyes...

The only possible way to achieve that goal is to have as many Americans depend on government for resources as possible....

That is the progressive goal....

Than. Imbecile.

How many able bodied American adults refuse to work in favor of collecting federal tax dollars for their subsistence? Do you know?

‘Adult Baby’ Cleared of Fraud, Still Getting Social Security Checks - ABC News

Well, I think it's clear the man is sick, however, instead of the checks, he should have a guardian assigned to him and he should be in psychiatric care.

Funny.. those children have PARENTS who are receiving the fucking handouts.. it is the adults who should be working... but they would rather just take the handout...

Disabled or incapable?? Big difference.... I have friends in my very company who are consider to be 'disabled',, who still work for my employer in various aspects... and they get paid.... not all that the government labels as 'disabled' are completely fucking helpless...

Compassion is supporting charities voluntarily.... slavery is being forced to labor for someone else's benefit
First of all they are already working, just not earning enough to get out of poverty. But you want them to abandon their children, disabled and seniors they care for and work 3 or 4 jobs just so millionaires can get a tax break. You CON$ervoFascists get more compassionate with each post.

Hey, dummy, you need to look up the word capable.

Hey, dummy, you need to look up the word capable.

You need to type like THIS for progressives to understand - otherwise they will never acknowledge certain points...

That's why at times I have to type in caps to point out particular ideas.

Just like the Marxists want it.

Obamanation

You really ought to look at those numbers closely. According to the chart, it shows 97 million collecting some sort of welfare before Obama took office. As of now, it shows 107 million, so a 10% increase. Interesting that the increase has only been 10% at a time when millions of people lost their jobs. Obama walked into this nightmare, but you want to blame him for paying unemployment benefits to those who lost their jobs. Cry me a fucking river.

This is the kind or crap that drove me away from the Republican Party. You guys are just incapable of looking at reality.

I'm not a member of the Republican Party.

04apr23-awesome-fail.jpg

SSI is Federal welfare, for disabled persons who are unable to work and have not worked at least 10 years on a payroll.

There is absolutely no truth to that whatsoever. I know people who have been on SSI and do not meet your claim of qualifying.

Disability Planner: How You Qualify For Social Security Disability Benefits

Food Stamps and Medicaid aren’t ‘welfare,

Yeah, "genius", they are. They are a government subsidy given to the recipient for free, hence welfare. Maybe the definition will help you.

"financial or other assistance to an individual or family from a city, state, or national government "

Welfare | Define Welfare at Dictionary.com

Medicaid is a state program; both Food Stamps and Medicaid are designed to assist working lower income families.

Exactly. Point?

For someone who likes to pretend he's so much more intelligent than everyone else in the room, you sure do make some stupid fucking claims at times. Maybe next you'll tell us all how the sun really revolves around the earth, eh Gallileo? Come on, dazzle us with your wisdom.

Forum List

Back