Outstanding: Sarah Palin Endorses Christine O'Donnell In Deleware!

O'Donnell is a wakeup call for be careful what you wish for. If she wins she will hand Delaware to the Democrats. The Tea Party is once again biting off its nose to spite its face. Forcing a candidate on the GOP who does not represent the wishes of the people of Delaware.
\
Palin once again enters a race she knows nothing about and screws it up
What a shocker. Maybe she's learning that she makes more $$$ if the Republicans lose?

This Sarah broad has these wild CON$ DIZZY!!

The RepubliCON$ are really TOAST!!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

Have you heard her speak??? OMG!!! She makes Sara look like a brain surgeon. And she looks like her too!!!!! :lol:

This is a good pick and another brilliant move by Palin. O'Donnell is smart and savvy and she will defeat her opponent. Sarah Palin once again shows her wisdom in choosing candidates that will be crucial in taking back our country and restoring pride and dignity to a nation that has been stripped of it by a man who is not constitutionally qualified to hold the office of the Presidency. Palin is using strategy that will surely benefit her when she runs for president.

Sarah Palin Picks A New Mama Grizzly And Endorses Christine O'Donnell In Delaware | TPMDC

Sarah Palin has endorsed Republican candidate Christine O'Donnell in her primary against one-time frontrunner Rep. Mike Castle, announcing her choice by calling in to Sean Hannity's radio show.

O'Donnell, who came from behind to come within striking distance of Castle before Tuesday's primary, tweeted her thanks to the former Alaska governor:

@sarahpalinusa Thank you for your clear confidence in my candidacy. Strong conservative women will take our country back! #teaparty #DESENPalin phoned in to Hannity's radio show today with the endorsement, an "exclusive," according to the conservative host.

I don't think Castle had a leg to stand on even before Palin's endorsment of O'Donnell.

Really?? Because she's a woman or because she is hardly qualified???

O'Donnell is a wakeup call for be careful what you wish for. If she wins she will hand Delaware to the Democrats. The Tea Party is once again biting off its nose to spite its face. Forcing a candidate on the GOP who does not represent the wishes of the people of Delaware.
\
Palin once again enters a race she knows nothing about and screws it up
What a shocker. Maybe she's learning that she makes more $$$ if the Republicans lose?

Wouldn't surprise me if you're right: Palin's pretty smart.

Yeah, Sarah should have endorsed the Republican who wanted to impeach Boooooosh.

Fucking retards

We're done with RINO's

Oh, I want to wish all my Progressive friends a Happy Cinco de Quattro!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_OWAs0aIU]YouTube - Obama Cinco De Quattro[/ame]

Anyone else notice that Palin is endorsing attractive women disproportionately, REGARDLESS of their conservative credentials compared to their opponents?

Is she sexist, or a little bit lezzie?

I need am Austrian/English dictionary so i can talk to Ah-noldddd

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7zhnctF4c&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama thinks Austrian is a language[/ame]

Anyone else notice that Palin is endorsing attractive women disproportionately, REGARDLESS of their conservative credentials compared to their opponents?

No matter how bad it is in in November for Progressives, remember, life is worth living

You betcha.....wink

Forum List

Back