Outright Hate; Parents Who Lost Kids In War Respond To Trumps Campain Attack

His true attitude toward vets and service people serving overseas, as well as senior leaders, have always bugged me. Some of it, has been disgraceful, in my opinion.
Senior officers are excluded from "support the troops". When senior officers fuck up it means men died needlessly. They deserve public criticism in those scenarios.

The veterans' rights group VoteVets posted a press release outlining a feud stemming from the organization's recent ad buy. In the advertisement, the families expressed anger over Trump calling their fallen family members "suckers" and "losers."

Trump's campaign released a statement in response to the ad, calling the families "shills" and saying the ad itself is "vile."

"It is a dark day in America when the Republican party's presumptive nominee, who never served himself and never had family who wore the uniform, sends attack dogs after Gold Star families in this way," the statement notes.

"But it should also underscore for the American people just how little respect Trump has for Troops, Veterans, Military families, the Fallen, and their survivors. Some like that can never, ever sit in the Oval Office again."

The military hates Trump. They know he's a traitor, and national disgrace.
Where's the press release?

The veterans' rights group VoteVets posted a press release outlining a feud stemming from the organization's recent ad buy. In the advertisement, the families expressed anger over Trump calling their fallen family members "suckers" and "losers."

Trump's campaign released a statement in response to the ad, calling the families "shills" and saying the ad itself is "vile."

"It is a dark day in America when the Republican party's presumptive nominee, who never served himself and never had family who wore the uniform, sends attack dogs after Gold Star families in this way," the statement notes.

"But it should also underscore for the American people just how little respect Trump has for Troops, Veterans, Military families, the Fallen, and their survivors. Some like that can never, ever sit in the Oval Office again."

The military hates Trump. They know he's a traitor, and national disgrace.
He never said what he has been falsely accused of having said.

You lie.

That accusation was made by shtbag John Kelly. One of the perplexing Trump appointments.

Three more soldiers died from Biden's weak ass “leadership”. Yeah, the military loves Biden.

Senior officers are excluded from "support the troops". When senior officers fuck up it means men died needlessly. They deserve public criticism in those scenarios.
My experience, is the public really has no clue where senior Officers. Most get their idea of what is really done and even what the military does from TV and movies, with no real idea of what is done at Bde, Div, Corps, and higher, or "eschelons beyond reality, as we called it".

why did it take all this time for them to do this?...
Vets and service people have spoken out before (and hated by trump), but this is an election year, is why they would take out an ad. They want their voices heard and counted into election considerations.

What a load of crap! This stuff's from forever ago, you moron!

I think that somebody should just stuff their mouths with crackers so they'll stop parroting.

His true attitude toward vets and service people serving overseas, as well as senior leaders, have always bugged me. Some of it, has been disgraceful, in my opinion.

Umm hey White buddy, you're mixing Trump up with Biden.

Forum List

Back