OUTRAGEOUS...Hellephant" 426 Supercharged Mopar Crate HEMI® Engine 1000HP, 950 LBS. TORQUE...

I'm not a huge fan, and I doubt the numbers pretty strongly. I've driven a couple of those supposedly monster horsepower dodges and they sure don't feel like 700 hp cars to me. I've built a number of drag cars in the 4-500 hp range that feel considerably more powerful.

Drag cars weigh a hell of a lot less. Just sayin....
The Hellcat and Demon basically are drag cars. The Dodge Demon is the fastest factory quarter mile car on planet Earth.

840 HP
0-60 in 2.3 seconds
9.65 quarter mile time
Price tag: $100,000

117da6aa-a900-4c50-a99a-e5f01bd9f8ff.jpeg

My Tesla costs less
Has a faster 0-60 time of 1.9 seconds.
Has a faster quarter mile time of 9.3 seconds.

I'm not a huge fan, and I doubt the numbers pretty strongly. I've driven a couple of those supposedly monster horsepower dodges and they sure don't feel like 700 hp cars to me. I've built a number of drag cars in the 4-500 hp range that feel considerably more powerful.

The Hellcat and Demon basically are drag cars. The Dodge Demon is the fastest factory quarter mile car on planet Earth.

840 HP
0-60 in 2.3 seconds
9.65 quarter mile time

My Tesla costs less
Which model? Im not seeing that quarter mile time on this list. I think the new roadster might do that time, but it isnt out yet.

Tesla 0-60 Times & Tesla Quarter Mile Times | Tesla Roadster, Model S P85, Model X & more Electric Car 0 to 60 stats!

Last edited:

840 HP
0-60 in 2.3 seconds
9.65 quarter mile time

My Tesla costs less

Your imaginary tesla also is far more damaging to the planet. It uses toxic materials to make the batteries, when the batteries fail they are a hazmat nightmare, and the ICE powered cars are not specialized for the quarter mile. If they were they would be faster. All they have to do is change the gearing.

Where is the peak HP in the rpm range?
Depending on what cam they finally decide on between 6400 and 7000! Rods and crank beefed up to be able to stay together at 1500 HP....they know people would be upgrading the 3 liter blower to either a Whipple 4.5 or new KenneBell 4.7!
7000 rpm? Seems kinda up there.

Not for a GOOD engine!:biggrin:

Little bit of a difference there my friend.

Same horsepower!

Maybe so but still...

Forum List

Back