OUTRAGEOUS! Grinning Obuma JOKES during statement on Munich carnage...

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.

The left labeled Trump's speech "doom and gloom", yet hours later yet another terror attack an Islamist.

He exposes Obama and Hillary for the utter fools they are. Just about every week there is some attack by Islamists in the West, yet the progressives continue to ignore it.

The country sees that these leftist politicians are nothing but frauds who are unwilling to stand up against the Islamic war against humanity.
You do know that Obama has rained more hellfire missiles down on Muslims than Bush ever did don't you?
They were dropping so many bombs on Syria that the Air Force were complaining that they were running out of bombs.
More and more troops are being sent into the Middle East.
He assassinates US citizens that he decides are terrorist sympathisers.
He has prosecuted more whistle blowers than all other presidents combined.

Yet, somehow, he is unwilling to stand up against terrorists?
You do know that Bush didn't have to rain down as many hellfire missiles, right?
No, you're right, he just invaded.
It all worked out perfectly too.
And the fact that he wasn't fighting ISIS zombies.

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.

The left labeled Trump's speech "doom and gloom", yet hours later yet another terror attack an Islamist.

He exposes Obama and Hillary for the utter fools they are. Just about every week there is some attack by Islamists in the West, yet the progressives continue to ignore it.

The country sees that these leftist politicians are nothing but frauds who are unwilling to stand up against the Islamic war against humanity.
You do know that Obama has rained more hellfire missiles down on Muslims than Bush ever did don't you?
They were dropping so many bombs on Syria that the Air Force were complaining that they were running out of bombs.

Did Syria ever attack us? What business is it of ours what leader they have? The only reason Obama is attacking Syria is because he is doing the bidding of his Sunni allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They want Shi'ites gone, so Obama supports "rebels" to overthrow the elected government. Funny how he didn't support the coup in Turkey to overthrow Erdogan the Sunni extremist who is now persecuting tens of thousands of innocent moderates who aren't batshit crazy Islamists.

We shouldn't be concerned with how Muslims govern themselves. If given a choice, they will choose a hardliners radical Muslim to lead them. They should be left alone and isolated, let them kill each other off in their Sunni vs Shi'ites thousand year war.

Did Syria ever attack us? What business is it of ours what leader they have? The only reason Obama is attacking Syria is because he is doing the bidding of his Sunni allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They want Shi'ites gone, so Obama supports "rebels" to overthrow the elected government. Funny how he didn't support the coup in Turkey to overthrow Erdogan the Sunni extremist who is now persecuting tens of thousands of innocent moderates who aren't batshit crazy Islamists.

We shouldn't be concerned with how Muslims govern themselves. If given a choice, they will choose a hardliners radical Muslim to lead them. They should be left alone and isolated, let them kill each other off in their Sunni vs Shi'ites thousand year war.
So...now you're saying that Obama and Clinton should ignore what's happening in the rest of the world?
Isn't that exactly what you berated them for doing?

So...now you're saying that Obama and Clinton should ignore what's happening in the rest of the world?
Isn't that exactly what you berated them for doing?

No, that's not what I am saying.

So, are you going to answer the question? Did Syria ever attack us?

Oh really?

It's not bad enough that this JAKEASS makes a spectacle of himself here...we EXPECT this ass to do this daily, BUT when picked up in the U.K. and ALL OF EUROPE, our CREDIBILITY goes to ZERO!... AGAIN, it's ALL ABOUT HIM, the arrogant and narcissist moron! This makes the SUPPOSED plagiarism of Melania Trump look like rain water off a ducks back!

Daily Mail ^
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured. The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House. But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving...

Once again, a USMB proud racist tries to school us on morality. Disgusting.

Nobody that supports Trump has the standing to lecture on proper conduct for a President.

2 Words....FUCK YOU!
Oh well...pardon me...you've managed to change my opinion with your brilliantly reasoned reply.
You know the best words.

I wasn't trying to change your opinion, I gave you my opinion of you!
What you think of anyone means absolutely nothing at all.

BUT more than what you post...see my ratings compared to yours!:ahole-1:

Ratings? There are ratings?

One hour before another mass shooting in a heavy gun control country... what a shocker.

Five things to know about guns in Germany

Licensing, phy-eval, back ground check, which includes not only criminal record, but also drug addiction testing, mental illness and health records, and then you have to have training, and then you have to have an approved reason, sports, hunting, or a job in security, and then the police can enter your home at any time, and check to see the weapon is stored and locked properly. Self-defense is not a legal reason to have a weapon.

And Germany doesn't have a lot of these incidents...

Before yesterday, the last German mass shooting was in 2009. Before that it was 2002.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/08/w...-mass-shootings-amid-tough-gun-laws.html?_r=0

So they have one every 7 Years. and they aren't like the UK or Japan where private gun ownership is banned. They just don't think everyone has a God-given right to a gun because 200 years ago, some slave-raping asshole in a powdered wig couldn't write a militia amendment clearly.

Meanwhile, in a country where do think that, we have one every couple of weeks.

50 years of U.S. mass shootings: The victims, sites, killers and weapons

Charleston, Orlando, Sandy Hook, Columbine, Aurora, Ft. Hood (twice), the US Navy Yard, VA Tech.

2 Words....FUCK YOU!
Oh well...pardon me...you've managed to change my opinion with your brilliantly reasoned reply.
You know the best words.

Yes, and I note yours are exceptionally low for being here as long as you have...pathetic really!

It's not bad enough that this JAKEASS makes a spectacle of himself here...we EXPECT this ass to do this daily, BUT when picked up in the U.K. and ALL OF EUROPE, our CREDIBILITY goes to ZERO!... AGAIN, it's ALL ABOUT HIM, the arrogant and narcissist moron! This makes the SUPPOSED plagiarism of Melania Trump look like rain water off a ducks back!

Daily Mail ^
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured. The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House. But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving...

Did you complain every day Bush laughed during the Iraq War?

One hour before another mass shooting in a heavy gun control country... what a shocker.

Five things to know about guns in Germany

Licensing, phy-eval, back ground check, which includes not only criminal record, but also drug addiction testing, mental illness and health records, and then you have to have training, and then you have to have an approved reason, sports, hunting, or a job in security, and then the police can enter your home at any time, and check to see the weapon is stored and locked properly. Self-defense is not a legal reason to have a weapon.

And Germany doesn't have a lot of these incidents...

Before yesterday, the last German mass shooting was in 2009. Before that it was 2002.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/08/w...-mass-shootings-amid-tough-gun-laws.html?_r=0

So they have one every 7 Years. and they aren't like the UK or Japan where private gun ownership is banned. They just don't think everyone has a God-given right to a gun because 200 years ago, some slave-raping asshole in a powdered wig couldn't write a militia amendment clearly.

Meanwhile, in a country where do think that, we have one every couple of weeks.

50 years of U.S. mass shootings: The victims, sites, killers and weapons

Charleston, Orlando, Sandy Hook, Columbine, Aurora, Ft. Hood (twice), the US Navy Yard, VA Tech.
Good reason to ban Muslims and cut the our mass attack odds down by 80% or better

Daily Mail ^

He never gave a press conference about mass murder and turned it into all about himself!

Daily Mail ^

He never gave a press conference about mass murder and turned it into all about himself!

Was that a yes or a no?

Nobody that supports Trump has the standing to lecture on proper conduct for a President.

2 Words....FUCK YOU!
You know the best words.

Starkey, do you ever ADD to a conversation...or just the drive by opinion of the poster?
When you or others had only BS what is a response supposed to be.

Daily Mail ^

That is not what happened.

Except for him cracking jokes as he talks about his "concern" for those killed in Germany.

You know the best words.

Yes, and I note yours are exceptionally low for being here as long as you have...pathetic really!
You mean the far right kooks here agree with you. Quelle surprise.

Except for him cracking jokes as he talks about his "concern" for those killed in Germany.
He did nothing of the sort. Your type of mean-spirited lies is what 70% of America associates with the Trumpers and Trump's campaigns.

I will defend Obama here. I have never heard him say a bad word about his "homeland." His "homeland" as described by Michelle Obama.

Forum List

Back