OUTRAGEOUS! Grinning Obuma JOKES during statement on Munich carnage...

It's not bad enough that this JAKEASS makes a spectacle of himself here...we EXPECT this ass to do this daily, BUT when picked up in the U.K. and ALL OF EUROPE, our CREDIBILITY goes to ZERO!... AGAIN, it's ALL ABOUT HIM, the arrogant and narcissist moron! This makes the SUPPOSED plagiarism of Melania Trump look like rain water off a ducks back!

Daily Mail ^
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes. Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown. Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured. The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House. But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving...

obama_victory.gif
Obuthole is a classless retard.

Nobody that supports Trump has the standing to lecture on proper conduct for a President.
Trump is better than obuthole by far. Dimwits have no standing to lecture anyone on proper conduct, remember mr Bill lewinsky? Idiot.

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.

Oh bullshit...Obama studders all day, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh....and he HAS to have a teleprompter......With Obama's record, like Obamacare has been a TOTAL FAILURE.......only he gets a free nobel prize...he is the most overrated president ever...and a complete joke.

he's so smart he says terrorism isn't an issue, the world is fine, right as a terrorist attack is happening...AGAIN....how many people have to die?

Nobody that supports Trump has the standing to lecture on proper conduct for a President.

2 Words....FUCK YOU!
Oh well...pardon me...you've managed to change my opinion with your brilliantly reasoned reply.
You know the best words.

I wasn't trying to change your opinion, I gave you my opinion of you!
What you think of anyone means absolutely nothing at all.

Starkey, do you ever ADD to a conversation...or just the drive by opinion of the poster?

2 Words....FUCK YOU!
Oh well...pardon me...you've managed to change my opinion with your brilliantly reasoned reply.
You know the best words.

I wasn't trying to change your opinion, I gave you my opinion of you!
What you think of anyone means absolutely nothing at all.

BUT more than what you post...see my ratings compared to yours!:ahole-1:

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.

Butt out of our elections, douche bag. Why don't you make Obama the Prime Minister of the UK? You're welcome to him.

The left labeled Trump's speech "doom and gloom", yet hours later yet another terror attack an Islamist.

He exposes Obama and Hillary for the utter fools they are. Just about every week there is some attack by Islamists in the West, yet the progressives continue to ignore it.

The country sees that these leftist politicians are nothing but frauds who are unwilling to stand up against the Islamic war against humanity.

The left labeled Trump's speech "doom and gloom", yet hours later yet another terror attack an Islamist.

He exposes Obama and Hillary for the utter fools they are. Just about every week there is some attack by Islamists in the West, yet the progressives continue to ignore it.

The country sees that these leftist politicians are nothing but frauds who are unwilling to stand up against the Islamic war against humanity.
You do know that Obama has rained more hellfire missiles down on Muslims than Bush ever did don't you?
They were dropping so many bombs on Syria that the Air Force were complaining that they were running out of bombs.
More and more troops are being sent into the Middle East.
He assassinates US citizens that he decides are terrorist sympathisers.
He has prosecuted more whistle blowers than all other presidents combined.

Yet, somehow, he is unwilling to stand up against terrorists?

You do know that Obama has rained more hellfire missiles down on Muslims than Bush ever did don't you?
They were dropping so many bombs on Syria that the Air Force were complaining that they were running out of bombs.

You do know that Bush didn't have to rain down as many hellfire missiles, right?

You do know that Bush didn't have to rain down as many hellfire missiles, right?
No, you're right, he just invaded.
It all worked out perfectly too.

Forum List

Back