Outrageous!… Common Core Book Teaches Children White Voters Rejected Obama Because of

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Parents today better wake up to what's being taught in these little commie camps called, schools...this administration is EVIL
Links and the book at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, November 21, 2013, 9:51 PM

obama common core
Barack Obama by Jane Sutcliffe

Fourth graders in Dupo Illinois are reading a biography of Barack Obama by author Jane Sutcliffe. The book teaches children that white voters rejected Obama because of race.
What absolute BS.
The Illinois Review reported:

The book – brought to the attention this week of those on the “Moms Against Duncan – MAD” Facebook page, goes on to say white Americans were hesitant to vote for a black president, and that Obama pushed the race issue to bring the nation together.

“But some people said Americans weren’t ready for that much change. Sure Barack was a nice fellow, they said. But white voters would never vote for a black president. Other angry voices were raised. Barack’s former pastor called the country a failure. God would damn the United States for mistreating its black citizens, he said.”

ALL of it here
The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

Last edited:
Liberals can't let kids be kids, they want to expose kids to sex as early as possible and now white guilt

some people said Americans weren’t ready for that much change is a true statement.

Fourth graders in Dupo Illinois are reading a biography of Barack Obama by author Jane Sutcliffe. The book teaches children that white voters rejected Obama because of race.
What absolute BS.

One persons opinion.

some people said Americans weren’t ready for that much change is a true statement.

Some people have such a problem with the truth when it makes them see themselves in the mirror.

Where I live all I heard was how they is a ****** in the White House! or my ancestors would be turning in their grave if they knew a black man was elected president.

Unfortunately the author uses to much one word fits all in describing her opinion.

Parents today better wake up to what's being taught in these little commie camps called, schools...this administration is EVIL
Links and the book at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, November 21, 2013, 9:51 PM

obama common core
Barack Obama by Jane Sutcliffe

What absolute BS.
The Illinois Review reported:

The book – brought to the attention this week of those on the “Moms Against Duncan – MAD” Facebook page, goes on to say white Americans were hesitant to vote for a black president, and that Obama pushed the race issue to bring the nation together.

“But some people said Americans weren’t ready for that much change. Sure Barack was a nice fellow, they said. But white voters would never vote for a black president. Other angry voices were raised. Barack’s former pastor called the country a failure. God would damn the United States for mistreating its black citizens, he said.”

ALL of it here
The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

My grandad, who had many blacks as customers in his pharmacy, and appreciated, them so much, he wouldn't even let my grandma drive a Cadillac in their small home town, rather a Buick so as not to seem pretentious to his customers, said this statement over and over again to me: "If a black person ever becomes president, blacks will take over this country." :eek:

It IS coming true.............

Barack wouldn't of been ELECTED if white folk didn't vote for him too

This is some evil stuff they are dishing out to YOUR children

I'm glad mine are out of these camps for brainwashing and racist

White guilt from our forefathers....( of which I've never had any )

O also has ( had ) great charisma and charm and could deliver a speech that sent tingles up the legs of whites and blacks, alike. His main speechwriter, who wrote those soaring speeches, has since moved on to greener pastures from what I have read. But the people were so sick of Bush, that they would have voted for a turnip at that time in history.

In 2014, things are going to turn around on a dime. That is how politics works.

No Democratic presidential candidate has won the "white vote" since 1964.

A few other honkys who lost the "white vote": Humphrey in 1968; McGovern in 1972; Carter in 1976 and 1980; Mondale in 1984; Dukakis in 1988; Clinton in 1992 and 1996; Gore in 2000.

In fact, white voters preferred Obama to Sen. John Kerry -- who lost the white vote by 17 points in 2004, while Obama lost it in 2008 by "only" 12 points. Obama improved on Kerry's share of the white vote in every age demographic, including the 18- to 29-year-olds (which Kerry lost).

In order for any "journalist" to propose that Whites voted against Barry because he was "black" (which is a lie), that journalist would have to fail the most basic obligation of doing 5 minutes of fucking research.

But of course, if his intended audience was Liberals, he would know in advance that they would eat it up and accept it as "fact." So no need to do any research.

O also has ( had ) great charisma and charm and could deliver a speech that sent tingles up the legs of whites and blacks, alike. His main speechwriter, who wrote those soaring speeches, has since moved on to greener pastures from what I have read. But the people were so sick of Bush, that they would have voted for a turnip at that time in history.

Telling us what other people believe? How are you privy to such insightful info?

Telling us what other people believe? How are you privy to such insightful info?

Tarot cards

Forum List

Back