OUTRAGEOUS: 15 New York Agents DRAGGED Triple Amputee War Hero Brian Kolfage From His Wheelchair Into Backseat of Their Arrest Vehicle in Florida

LuckyDuck
I am fully against any civil wars but I will never support America with these evil serpents in power
We need to break up into several new nations .
I am willing to give you leftist all the blacks and Irish trash you want
All white collars criminals should go to trial. Too bad Bannon got a pardon.

Justice being served.
And yet you gave Hillary and Hunter passes...fascinating!!!

Greg

LuckyDuck
I am fully against any civil wars but I will never support America with these evil serpents in power

Justice being served.

Greg
They weren't indicted, you may think so since tramp put that in your head.

What Big Media didn’t report on was Kolfage’s past. Senior Airman Brian Kolfage while on his second deployment for Operation Iraqi Freedom on September 11, 2004, was severely injured by a bomb in Iraq. Somehow Brian survived but he lost both his legs and an arm, one of the most severely injured soldiers in US history to make it.

This hero went on to get married and start a family and then he joined forces with Steve Bannon and others to “Build a Wall” on the Southern border. And they did, they built a wall with donations from people across the USA.

Brian Kolfage, whose work with Stephen Bannon to raise money for a U.S.-Mexico border wall resulted in a federal fraud indictment last year, faces new tax fraud charges.

Kolfage, a disabled Air Force veteran, was indicted in Pensacola, Florida, this week for filing a false tax return and fraud. Federal prosecutors said that Kolfage received hundreds of thousands of dollars from different organizations, including We Build the Wall Inc., which he deposited in his personal bank account.

“We will investigate and prosecute those who falsely misrepresent their income — whether by traditional evasion or failing to disclose charitable contributions diverted to their personal gain,” Jason Coody, acting U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Florida, said Thursday in a state...........

No other outrage of the biden regime defines it bettern than this one......this is what America has become?

Unbelievable....who would have ever thought the biden regime would sink so low?

I think it is time to defund the FBI, IRS, DOJ, and CIA.

No other outrage of the biden regime defines it bettern than this one......this is what America has become?

We credit these goons for being smart. They're not smart at all.

They're burning down their own house. Look. They act on utter instinct. George Floyd, streets fill, immediately things burn.

Not us. We are watching. We are waiting.

This terrifies them, and it should. We are not them, we have never been them, we could never be them. We are smarter, more careful, we are the people who build. When we are finally pushed to act, things will NEVER be the same.

LuckyDuck

Justice being served.

Greg
lmao...you give them a "pass" yet you want a chap who gave his legs and an arm "brought to Justice"??? I want ALL to face Justice; and frankly I don't see that happening. Again, I WILL WAIT FOR THECOURT CASES to run their course. At least Weinstein and Wiener got jail time so there is that I suppose....though was Weinstein really guilty??? Sleazebag yes (Dem of course) but rapist???? Do women who trade job opportunities for their virtue classify as hookers???? I'm out on that one.

Greg

LuckyDuck

Justice being served.

Greg
lmao...you give them a "pass" yet you want a chap who gave his legs and an arm "brought to Justice"??? I want ALL to face Justice; and frankly I don't see that happening. Again, I WILL WAIT FOR THECOURT CASES to run their course. At least Weinstein and Wiener got jail time so there is that I suppose....though was Weinstein really guilty??? Sleazebag yes (Dem of course) but rapist???? Do women who trade job opportunities for their virtue classify as hookers???? I'm out on that one.

Greg
I don't feel sorry for him. He got what's coming to him. Just because he is a wounded vet that broke the law, you feel sorry for him, or if Bannon got a pardon, why did tramp give a pardon to the wounded vet?

LuckyDuck
I'm not quite sure how you will never support America, as I'm sure you have to pay taxes, which supports it. As for breaking it up into more than one nation, well, it was either the Texas AG or the Texas Governor that said they didn't feel it was worth their joining the union, considering how the leftist government was behaving. The response they got was a "veiled" threat about a repeat of the Civil War and with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff being a traitorous pro-Marxist, I can see where he would have no problem sending in troops to support the pro-Marxist regime.
Only two things come from Texas, steers and queers and you ain't got no horns.
The best way to identify a right wing Texan is to compare the length of his penis to the size of his belt buckle. If the belt buckle is bigger, you have a positive ID.

LuckyDuck
I'm not quite sure how you will never support America, as I'm sure you have to pay taxes, which supports it. As for breaking it up into more than one nation, well, it was either the Texas AG or the Texas Governor that said they didn't feel it was worth their joining the union, considering how the leftist government was behaving. The response they got was a "veiled" threat about a repeat of the Civil War and with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff being a traitorous pro-Marxist, I can see where he would have no problem sending in troops to support the pro-Marxist regime.
Only two things come from Texas, steers and queers and you ain't got no horns.
I've got one horn and my lady loves it.

"This is not what I gave three limbs for."

Maybe it isn't, but when you decide to insert yourself into such a photograph, even the stuff that you don't understand is going to be defended and stood up for.

God bless you and our service men and women who are still here always!!!

Holly

It's Biden’s fault!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'm wondering though: would Trump call this amputee a sucker or a loser? 🤔

I don't feel sorry for him. He got what's coming to him. Just because he is a wounded vet that broke the law, you feel sorry for him, or if Bannon got a pardon, why did tramp give a pardon to the wounded vet?

Bannon is calling for "shock troops" to take the next election.

Greg
He diverted money for personal use on the wall, he is a white collar criminal. He also cheated the IRS.

I don't care who they are, they are not above the law.

lmao...you give them a "pass" yet you want a chap who gave his legs and an arm "brought to Justice"??? I want ALL to face Justice; and frankly I don't see that happening. Again, I WILL WAIT FOR THECOURT CASES to run their course.

At least Weinstein and Wiener got jail time so there is that I suppose....though was Weinstein really guilty??? Sleazebag yes (Dem of course) but rapist???? Do women who trade job opportunities for their virtue classify as hookers???? I'm out on that one.

Greg

Sexual abuse of women and children isn't political football.Look at Jerry Sandusky and Josh Duggars.

He diverted money for personal use on the wall, he is a white collar criminal. He also cheated the IRS.

I don't care who they are, they are not above the law.
Did he go to prison? He should of.

I think it is time to defund the FBI, IRS, DOJ, and CIA.

You want to punish them for Kolfrage's fraud and theft?

Brian Kolfage - Wikipedia

Brian Kolfage is a veteran of the United States Air Force and the founder of the organization We Build the Wall, which has started the construction of a privately funded barrier on the U.S.–Mexico border, after raising more than $25 million through GoFundMe donations. Kolfage is a triple amputee, suffering injuries while serving in Iraq with the U.S. Air Force. In December 2018, Kolfage initiated a fundraising c…

Kolfage was deployed to Kuwait in 2003 and 2004, where he served in the U.S. Air Force Security Forces. In 2004, he volunteered to go to Iraq, but was not chosen. Another volunteer backed out at the last minute, and Kolfage went to Iraq as an air-cargo inspector. He was injured in Balad, on September 10, 2004, when he left his quarters for a drink of water and a rocket landed three feet away. He los…

You want to punish them for Kolfrage's fraud and theft?

Brian Kolfage - Wikipedia

Brian Kolfage is a veteran of the United States Air Force and the founder of the organization We Build the Wall, which has started the construction of a privately funded barrier on the U.S.–Mexico border, after raising more than $25 million through GoFundMe donations. Kolfage is a triple amputee, suffering injuries while serving in Iraq with the U.S. Air Force. In December 2018, Kolfage initiated a fundraising c…

Kolfage was deployed to Kuwait in 2003 and 2004, where he served in the U.S. Air Force Security Forces. In 2004, he volunteered to go to Iraq, but was not chosen. Another volunteer backed out at the last minute, and Kolfage went to Iraq as an air-cargo inspector. He was injured in Balad, on September 10, 2004, when he left his quarters for a drink of water and a rocket landed three feet away. He los…
What is a guy to do when you are injured in a government's war and then the government gives you the boot once you are damaged goods?

Not defending any wrong doing but I can understand why he did what he did.

Both are disgraceful.

But yea, for every parent the BIden FBI targets at school board meetings around the country the FBI should be defunded a million dollars.

What is a guy to do when you are injured in a government's war and then the government gives you the boot once you are damaged goods?

Not defending any wrong doing but I can understand why he did what he did.

Both are disgraceful.

But yea, for every parent the BIden FBI targets at school board meetings around the country the FBI should be defunded a million dollars.

You have a very odd sense of right and wrong.. You can defraud your fellow citizens of 25 million dollrs or sexually assault women and children, but it they are TRump Republicans they get a pass.

Forum List

Back