OUTRAGEOUS: 15 New York Agents DRAGGED Triple Amputee War Hero Brian Kolfage From His Wheelchair Into Backseat of Their Arrest Vehicle in Florida

Unbelievable....who would have ever thought the biden regime would sink so low?
Isn't a guy effectively already in prison as a triple amputee?

Aren't they unnecessarily risking his life by failing to take care of his needs?

They could have grabbed Stephen Hawking off his wheelchair and put him in prison too just out of general spite.

The Dems are becoming the new 4th Reich
. They’re identical in hate and morality and thank god for the second amendment
The Second Amendment is worthless, as the republican politicians voted for a peaceful transition into a pro-Marxist government and the public just sits back and watches.

LuckyDuck
I am fully against any civil wars but I will never support America with these evil serpents in power
We need to break up into several new nations .
I am willing to give you leftist all the blacks and Irish trash you want

LuckyDuck
I am fully against any civil wars but I will never support America with these evil serpents in power
I'm not quite sure how you will never support America, as I'm sure you have to pay taxes, which supports it. As for breaking it up into more than one nation, well, it was either the Texas AG or the Texas Governor that said they didn't feel it was worth their joining the union, considering how the leftist government was behaving. The response they got was a "veiled" threat about a repeat of the Civil War and with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff being a traitorous pro-Marxist, I can see where he would have no problem sending in troops to support the pro-Marxist regime.

Quasar44 instead of hating Irish, why not hate Jews? Their Kabbalistic agenda has created this insanity, who for example, put in place an illegal alien Obama as President and as President expanded the "intelligence agencies" to spy on and target American citizens, who in this case fought wars for the Kabbalistic regime occupying Palestine. :dunno:

LuckyDuck
I'm not quite sure how you will never support America, as I'm sure you have to pay taxes, which supports it. As for breaking it up into more than one nation, well, it was either the Texas AG or the Texas Governor that said they didn't feel it was worth their joining the union, considering how the leftist government was behaving. The response they got was a "veiled" threat about a repeat of the Civil War and with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff being a traitorous pro-Marxist, I can see where he would have no problem sending in troops to support the pro-Marxist regime.
Only two things come from Texas, steers and queers and you ain't got no horns.

Quasar44 instead of hating Irish, why not hate Jews? Their Kabbalistic agenda has created this insanity, who for example, put in place an illegal alien Obama as President and as President expanded the "intelligence agencies" to spy on and target American citizens, who in this case fought wars for the Kabbalistic regime occupying Palestine. :dunno:
There is an "Irish Mob" that does get into organized crime with the usual Jewish syndicates, Chicago Outfit, Vice Lords, Five Families, Sicilian Mafia etc.

LuckyDuck
And many other states would join Texas and some have nuclear weapons
USA is being quickly dissolved into Latin America and will only exist in name

No other outrage of the biden regime defines it bettern than this one......this is what America has become?

As we reported last year, fifteen (15) members from the New York United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) showed up on Brian Kolfage’s doorstep to arrest him on August 20, 2020. It took 15 USPIS officers to arrest a triple amputee war hero in a wheelchair at home with his wife and two children!

You want to explain how a guy who is not president is responsible for this guy getting arrested? Derpa Yugely!
Wow.That was brutal.

No other outrage of the biden regime defines it bettern than this one......this is what America has become?

You are a fucking clown.
This guy is a crook but I hope he gets treated better by President Biden than he was by trump..

LuckyDuck
All white collars criminals should go to trial. Too bad Bannon got a pardon.

Justice being served.

LuckyDuck
And many other states would join Texas and some have nuclear weapons
USA is being quickly dissolved into Latin America and will only exist in name
And you don't think white collar criminals deserve justice. Texas can succeed for all I care, go back to Mexico.

How did they handcuff him..???...

1625913253378.png

?????????????????????????????

Greg

Forum List

Back