Outrage grows after ‘chilling call for genocide’ by Florida Republican

Are you kidding? They say it all the time. Your average Palestinian doesn't want war any more than your average Israeli. This is a product of the governments with the support of the religious leaders. Hell, the Palestinians have been more oppressed by Hamas than they have by Israel. Hamas does not represent them in any real way.

Then it should be easy peasey for you to post up a link to one saying it. Any member of Hamass saying it will do.

Then it should be easy peasey for you to post up a link to one saying it. Any member of Hamass saying it will do.
Hamsa is not all palestinians.

derp.jpg

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions. Or is the GOP all in on genocide ?
Funny you criticize the US while your King Charles and his whore are living in opulence.
What fucking jokes you are paying for dumbo.

Palestenian women and children are your opponents? Palestenians that are against what Hamas has been doing are our opponents?

You've lost your god damn mind.

I'm not a Jew. But anyone who watched the "civilian" pali population gleefully dancing in the street on Oct 7 as hundreds of innocent Jews, and foreigners were murdered at a music festival, and then watched them desecrate the bodies of the unfortunate women who were kidnapped and raped, before being tortured to death, and then having those very same "civilians" joining in the "festivities....yeah, they all deserve to burn. They are nothing more than a death cult. They want to go to their 72 virgins.

Send them on their way.

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

Or is the GOP all in on genocide ?
Whether she means it or not, this is just where the party is now. Nothing is too low, nothing is too ugly, nothing is too hateful.

It's their way of saying FUCK YOU to a country they feel has treated them so poorly. They're telling us what they are.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

Why would we be 'in' on genocide?

scum-sucking piece of shit slime

She's probably not wrong.

Here, we have a people who are raised from birth to have no other purpose than to manifest deep, murderous hatred toward the Jewish people. As much as I tragically hate to say it, even their children are probably unsalvageable at this point. As long as even one of them is left alive, that one will do everything in his power to assure that Jews are not allowed to live in peace.

Oh, and by the way…

TT_OpFaggot-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

But he is right in this case, because clearly the Palestinian Arab were there first, by 10,000 years, actually owned and paid for all the land, and it is Israel that is the illegal invader who has no deed, title, or receipt for any land at all.
Oh brother :rolleyes-41:

It is a lot more complex than the old "We wuz here first" BS. :auiqs.jpg:

Wrong.

I argue with Tommy a lot, but he is totally right on this one.
Israel is the bad guy.
They pretended to be nice in 1920 so they would be allowed to immigrate, but then they bombed, murdered, and stole.
They are not native, never paid for any land, and are the violent murderers constantly.

You have to know, when you find yourself in agreement on anything with the one-legged British faggot, that there is something severely fucked-up about your position on that issue.

WRONG!

The phrase "from the river to the sea" means that the Palestinian Arabs who own most of Israel properties, have to be given the Right of Return.
They were forced off their properties at gun point in the 1940s, and their properties stolen.
So just Israel abandoning the land they invaded illegally in 1967, like Jerusalem and the West Bank, is not enough.
The other half of the native Arabs also have to be given their properties in Israel back.
As were Jews throughout the Middle East. At the time this was done to put them all in one place to be easier to kill.

Didnt work out.

Are you kidding? They say it all the time. Your average Palestinian doesn't want war any more than your average Israeli. This is a product of the governments with the support of the religious leaders. Hell, the Palestinians have been more oppressed by Hamas than they have by Israel. Hamas does not represent them in any real way.

I disagree.
Hamas was voted in after decades of the other parties claiming to be trying to do something to liberate the natives, but never did anything, and just got wealthy instead.
Hamas is the only one not greedy, lying, or cheating.
They are doing the only thing that works, which is to make Israel pay for the harm they are illegally causing.

Forum List

Back