Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

They can also charge him with murder, arson, pandering, and jaywalking.

Conviction requires proof

They will have to hold a closed trial in order to introduce the classified information the NSA has on the conversation. Remember Fynns top aid already has his security clearance rejected. Drip drip drip

BOY HOWDY! Neither Flynn or Trump could do anything about the sanctions any more than Reagan could free our hostages in Iran before he took office.....just more butt-sore belly-aching by you losers.

That's the reason it's illegal. You can't represent the USA, until you represent the USA. Private citizens are not allowed to negotiate with foreign governments on behalf of the US. There's laws against it.

Link to "negotiations".....you got nothing,

I agree, but we have an extremely complacent Republican majority in Congress who really could care less....lying about a blow job, is so much more important....!!!

They can already charge Flynn with 18 USC 953 (logan act) and 18 USC 1001 (lying to the fbi) both of which President Trump can issue a pardon or commutation. But the "Trump card" is charging Flynn with treason. A crime the president can not issue a pardon for.
Although a crime, it does not reach the level of treason...

"U.S. intelligence services routinely intercept and monitor conversations with Russian diplomats, officials have said. While the transcripts of the conversations don’t show Mr. Flynn made any sort of promise to lift the sanctions once Mr. Trump took office, they show Flynn making more general comments about relations between the two countries improving under Mr. Trump, people familiar with them said."

Trump, Bannon Said To Weigh Firing Mike Flynn Over Russian Phone Calls Scandal | Zero Hedge

If this is all there is, Trump will stand by Flynn and Progs will continue to hold their breath; if there's anything more -- Flynn's toast

Link to "negotiations".....you got nothing,

That point actually makes it worse for Trump. The lack of negotiation in the instant case, could mean it was a reward for Putins help in the general election. The other half of "consideration" in their contract with the Russians.

Second hand information,

Got it.

I got it. But like the British dossier, or any other classified information, the public will only get the declassified version.
for a decade or so....eventually it has to be declassified and we have the RIGHT to see what we are paying for....and we are paying for Fynn, he's a govt worker......my and your EMPLOYEE!

I've never doubted that Trump and his team have been working side by side with the Russians all along.... it's been the most disturbing part of this whole Trump campaign and election...

Trump, Flynn, Roger Stone, Manafort, Carter, Bannon etc etc etc...

something just ain't right about it...
As I've been saying all along....Occam's Razor.

They can also charge him with murder, arson, pandering, and jaywalking.

Conviction requires proof

They will have to hold a closed trial in order to introduce the classified information the NSA has on the conversation. Remember Fynns top aid already has his security clearance rejected. Drip drip drip

How many people have ever been prosecuted under 18 USC 953?

Do you?

Brings to mind the phrase "It's just a G--D-----d piece of paper"

Which had it's origins in a column in a blog called Capital Hill Blues called The Rant.

When pressed, by the new editor of the blog, the author couldn't find proof to back up his statement.

I give 'anonymous sources' all the consideration the deserve.

None.

So dig up Tedward the Drunk and indict him for going behind Reagan's back to Breshnev to stop "the cowboy" from starting a new arms race.

If you can convince somebody to spend taxpayer money on a worthless cause, have at it. After all, republicans investigated Benghazi eight separate times at the cost of tens of millions.

if Flynn only lied to the American people and only lied to the Vice President of the USA but was told to do such by the President, then the president will keep him.
If Flynn communicated a signal to Russia about sanctions prior to Trump taking office, then Flynn broke the law.

If Trump told him to send that signal, Trump broke the law, too.
I agree, but we have an extremely complacent Republican majority in Congress who really could care less....lying about a blow job, is so much more important....!!!
Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

[ Drip drip drip

If the somebody at the NSA taped the conversation, they are guilty of espionage....not Flynn. "drip drip drip" my ass.

Are you retarded? That's what the NSA does. That's all they do. They tapped Angela Merkels telephone for pete's sake. They're listening in on phone calls, on the internet, on every means of communications throughout the world. They even had a tap on Russian undersea phone cables.

Are you retarded? That's what the NSA does. That's all they do. They tapped Angela Merkels telephone for pete's sake. They're listening in on phone calls, on the internet, on every means of communications throughout the world. They even had a tap on Russian undersea phone cables.

You have no idea what the NSA does and doesn't do....now slither back to whatever leftist shithole you came from.

Forum List

Back