Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

Last edited:
  • Banned
Like Watergate there is a slow drip drip drip of bad news for Flynn. Starting with him admitting he lied to the VP, he lied to other Trump staffers, and that he lied to the FBI investigators.

I feel Flynn will follow in the footsteps of Martha Stewart.

• Banned
It's how long before it will be admitted that the "current and former officials" who have accused him are mere figments of media imagination.

I believe the NSA has recordings, and now classified transcripts, of the conversation. Those with a high enough security clearance can read the conversation. And those people have described it as pretty damning evidence.

• Banned
if Flynn only lied to the American people and only lied to the Vice President of the USA but was told to do such by the President, then the president will keep him.

it's hard to serve the president, when you're serving time in Alcatraz.

It's how long before it will be admitted that the "current and former officials" who have accused him are mere figments of media imagination.

I believe the NSA has recordings, and now classified transcripts, of the conversation. Those with a high enough security clearance can read the conversation. And those people have described it as pretty damning evidence.

Then an NSA official can formally confirm the existence of such, and an administration official can confirm the confirmation.

Then an NSA official can formally confirm the existence of such, and an administration official can confirm the confirmation.

The NSA won't even confirm what they do at blackrock. The whole echelon program is black.

Not without going to prison for disclosure of classified information. That's why the people with access to top secret information speak off the record, and talk in generalities instead of giving specifics, since that would be a direct violation.

I've never doubted that Trump and his team have been working side by side with the Russians all along.... it's been the most disturbing part of this whole Trump campaign and election...

Trump, Flynn, Roger Stone, Manafort, Carter, Bannon etc etc etc...

something just ain't right about it...

I've never doubted that Trump and his team have been working side by side with the Russians all along.... it's been the most disturbing part of this whole Trump campaign and election...

Nyet. Putin said Trump is not in league with the Russians. That's fake news, nothing but propaganda. There is no truth to it. BTW: The check is in the mail

Give it time and it will all implode

It will be interesting to see who protects the boss (I mean Trump not Putin)

Forum List

Back