Out: "Firey But Mostly Peaceful Protests" IN: "Passionate Protests"

The Left always side with evil. In this case mass murdering rapists who kidnap victims for their sadistic pleasure.

Insurrectiony with passion.

I have little faith anymore in the left or the right. These days, it doesn't even have to be the far left or the far right. I am pretty much in tune with General Mattis, "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." There are entirely too many people (and if you want to call it left or right, ok) that believe settle law is not settled law, and too many people with the potential to act out, as it is a right. It isn't, at least not destructively or violently.

I don't really give a rats ass about Jewish people per se, just as I don't care about Baptist, Methodist, Catholics or Muslims based on religion, even though I was raised Methodist and baptized Baptist. I do care about the law, and to a certain extent, international law. Settle law, say Israel is a country, with all the rights of self-defense of any other country. What Hamas perpetrated on that country and those people is beyond contempt. I support whatever action they wish to take to safeguard their country and their people. If that means going into Gaza and wiping out Hamas, I support that, also as Israel will never be safe, as long as Hamas exists. Student protestors and other American Hamas supporters are fkd in the head. I support the current foreign policy of this administration, in support of Israel. If Israel can be safeguarded, with a minimum of loss of life to Palestinians not supporting Hamas, I am all for it, but if not supporting Hamas (their elected leadership, that cares not, if they are killed) the innocents need to get the hell out, while Israel sorts out the radical assholes, and how they get out is their problem, as they vote for Hamas, so they are stuck with them, whether supporting or not.

1699323040332.png

They match the red curtains of the current regime

SMILE

:)

this one should fall under federal hate crime,, up to terrorism,
Maybe, but not sure. If the two were in a confrontation, it might not. It will depend on the witnesses and how the incident went down.

It happened but none of my usual sources has the perp's info yet.
I hear ya. In this day and time, you'd think it would be a big story. Enough for a big question mark in my book.

show you what???
A real news article that gives Who, What, When and Where. Without it your supposed story appears to be bullsh#t. No skin off my nose. It's your bullsh#t, not mine.

A real news article that gives Who, What, When and Where. Without it your supposed story appears to be bullsh#t. No skin off my nose. It's your bullsh#t, not mine.
I never claimed a story was or wasnt bullshit,,,

are you feeling OK???

Forum List

Back