Our Tax dollars making GM motors to China Motors

The left loves China. I started a thread on this Saginaw Steering Gear scam over a year ago

We are now paying China to take our companies & military secrets. How stupid.

Our US Government sold GM IPO stock at 33% under our cost & China bought a bunch of this US subsdized GM stock to go along with the Saginaw Steering Gear company that GM (Government Motors) sold them. The Saginaw Steering Gear company has over a 1,000 patents, many of which are for high tech US Military Weapons. You can bet this is what the Chinese were after. This company along with most of it's patents and jobs will find its way to China in a few short years.

Last edited:
But.... but..... but......

Obama saved the auto industry LOL

More like he preserved gravy for those in the system. He did nothing for the future workers of America. No surprise there. He doesn't give a damn about America's future. One look at our debt should tell you that.

I did not ditch any thread. I just dont spend every waking hour on this board like you. Plus I am tired of arguing with an IDIOT like your self who thinks sending jobs overseas is a good thing.. Why not make the cars here and ship them over..

Wheres all that screaming from the left about American jobs going overseas?

About how companies that send jobs overseas should be penalized and the CEO's shot??

GM is doing what many other companies are doing. No unions in China folks.

Last edited:
Wheres all that screaming from the left about American jobs going overseas?

About how companies that send jobs overseas should be penalized and the CEO's shot??

GM is doing what many other companies are doing. No unions in China folks.

Let's see...we have foreign automakers in our country using American labor but it's not cool when we have American automakers making cars in other countries? Why? They are making cars that they are SELLING there. What part of that don't ya'll get?

I did not ditch any thread. I just dont spend every waking hour on this board like you. Plus I am tired of arguing with an IDIOT like your self who thinks sending jobs overseas is a good thing.. Why not make the cars here and ship them over..

For the same reason that Toyota makes cars here in the US. As do many other foriegn companies. And US companies have been making Fords and GM vehicles in other nations for decades. Your whole thread is stupid.

China charges a very large import tax. In order for American manufacturers to be competitive in China, especially with Toyota and VW having plants IN China, they have to make the vehicles IN China.

There was plants shut down when we bailed them out and they have not reopened but they are opening them overseas. Plus all the dealerships that had to close have not come back. You can spin it all you want . The facts are the facts..

There was plants shut down when we bailed them out and they have not reopened but they are opening them overseas. Plus all the dealerships that had to close have not come back. You can spin it all you want . The facts are the facts..

So post some facts.

GM, like Ford, is building cars in China to SELL in China.

04overseas-graf01.jpg

So post some facts.

04overseas-graf01.jpg

Isn't it nice of us to lose money subsidizing GM car manufacturing in China so that even more of their citizens can afford them increasing our competition for fuel. Wow that is an awesome idea! - NOT!

So post some facts.

04overseas-graf01.jpg

Isn't it nice of us to lose money subsidizing GM car manufacturing in China so that even more of their citizens can afford them increasing our competition for fuel. Wow that is an awesome idea! - NOT!

It helps raise their stock. Since they've already paid us back and we are only upside down on the stock we own, you should be in favor of them succeeding and raising the price of their stock.

Forum List

Back