Our Solar/Alt Energy Future

Maxeon Solar is a leading innovator in solar panels. They were part of SunPower, but they separated into two companies. Maxeon is still the supplier of panels for SunPower solar installations.

www.maxeon.com

There are so many startups and established companies that are going big on alternative energy. Wall Street hasn't caught up yet, but these are all going to be exploding markets. Especially solar and biofuels. Ethanol, too, but that's a terrible way to get energy. But it's available now, and Big Corn has a lot of power.

From Planet of the Humans (Premiered July 2019) transcript:

Two years later:

Michigan_13.png

More to come..
Our tax $$$'s at work Grumbly one, it's the fastest growing niche in the electrical trade, due to ONE fact.....subsidies.....~S~

Two weeks ago MisterBeale removed an Aesops Fable I posted, saying I was trolling. Now look at him trolling.

USMB RULES FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR ME

When I removed your Aesops Fable, and trolling your atheist perspective, you did not address the topic.

I admit, I did add some snark to your POV, about solar alt/energy, as the future, but I also addressed your OP, with my POV, which was a video response to your video OP.

The difference? Your trolling, and response to the OP, in that thread you are talking about, was in the Zone 1 religious sub-forum. The response you added? IN no way, addressed the OP.

This is Zone 2;
Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark.

I did address your OP.

MY OPINION?

With out government subsidies? Solar and wind, will be no replacement. ON top of that, battery storage is more of a detriment of destruction on the environment. You just don't like me exposing who the billionaire and millionaire oligarchs behind this agenda are, IMO.

Sorry for exposing this fraudulent agenda for what it is, but I believe everyone has the right to know.

MisterBeale and Dont Taz Me Bro have gone quiet all of a sudden. All I'm looking for is an explanation why a moderator can troll people's threads but lowly members cannot. That's all. Live by your rules.
I apologize, I did not go quiet.

I am not on all the time, everyday.

I do not own a smart device.

When I log off, that is it, I am gone. I had a terrible migraine yesterday, and most of today. I am only on for a few hours. Then I am off.

I just made a little joke.
I respect your POV, that you really believe solar and wind are the future, but I disagree.

Good ideas, IMO, don't need tax payer money to support them. They should be able to compete on the open market, if they are efficient.
Wind & Solar? THESE AREN'T.

That is why you are on here, pushing more corporate propaganda to try to convince folks that it is the future. It isn't.

Not yet at least.

Green gaslighting: Another face of climate denialism​

All the talk about ‘net zero’ measures and ‘climate resilience’ investments is just a mass deception.
1676592532938.png

Last edited:

I apologize, I did not go quiet.

I am not on all the time, everyday.

I do not own a smart device.

When I log off, that is it, I am gone. I had a terrible migraine yesterday, and most of today. I am only on for a few hours. Then I am off.

I just made a little joke.
I respect your POV, that you really believe solar and wind are the future, but I disagree.
No problem, dude. Thank you for this thoughtful answer. 👍

Forum List

Back