Our President once again backs off on Russian sanctions

I worship no one.
To state Trump has done nothing is simply asinine. He just carried out a strike against his beloved Syria.
And he has issued more Russian sancti9ns than the last administration did.
So, quit the bull.
Honey, it is relevant whether you like it or not.

You guys are a laugh a minute. Let’s see, Obama did nothing until after the elections even though he knew what was going on for was it 2 years?

But...but...but...Obama....

Get a new record, fuck dude

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, yes it is. just like it was relevant for the Obama worshipers to bring up Bush II every day of the year. You and them are two sides of the same coin, only difference is who you worship

He carried out a strike against empty buildings that he gave a 5 day notice was coming...that will teach them.

Color me surprised

Trump puts the brake on new Russian sanctions, reversing Haley’s announcement

President Trump on Monday put the brakes on a preliminary plan to impose additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back a Sunday announcement by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley that the Kremlin had swiftly denounced as “international economic raiding.”

Preparations to punish Russia anew for its support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government over the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria caused consternation at the White House. Haley said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that sanctions on Russian companies behind the equipment related to Assad’s alleged chemical weapons attack would be announced Monday by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

Is that akin to walking back that Benghazi was a result of some video?

-Geaux

Good comparison! once again proving there is little real difference between Trump and Obama

You are only speculating they were empty. Or do you fall for Russian propaganda? Or...
I worship no one.
To state Trump has done nothing is simply asinine. He just carried out a strike against his beloved Syria.
So, quit the bull.

You guys are a laugh a minute. Let’s see, Obama did nothing until after the elections even though he knew what was going on for was it 2 years?

Yes, yes it is. just like it was relevant for the Obama worshipers to bring up Bush II every day of the year. You and them are two sides of the same coin, only difference is who you worship

He carried out a strike against empty buildings that he gave a 5 day notice was coming...that will teach them.

Color me surprised

President Trump on Monday put the brakes on a preliminary plan to impose additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back a Sunday announcement by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley that the Kremlin had swiftly denounced as “international economic raiding.”

Preparations to punish Russia anew for its support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government over the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria caused consternation at the White House. Haley said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that sanctions on Russian companies behind the equipment related to Assad’s alleged chemical weapons attack would be announced Monday by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

-Geaux

Good comparison! once again proving there is little real difference between Trump and Obama

Yep, Obama was White most of the time and black when it benefited him..... or if he wanted to start a riot somewhere

-Geaux

You are only speculating they were empty. Or do you fall for Russian propaganda? Or...
I worship no one.
So, quit the bull.

It is called common sense. 5 day warning and it was in the middle of the night

And if it had been in the middle of the day with civilian casualties, we would never hear the end of it.
I worship no one.
So, quit the bull.

And if it had been in the middle of the day with civilian casualties, we would never hear the end of it.
I worship no one.
So, quit the bull.

Had they hit CW cache as they claim it really shouldn't have mattered, night or day, civilian casualties.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Trump got new orders and they were "Stop the sanctions".

Color me surprised

-Geaux
Are you talking about the video that was behind more than 50 people being killed in riots all over the Islamic world?

Anti-Islam movie sparks riots in Egypt; angry mob kills American in Libya

'Anti-Islam' film sparks riots at US consulates

Is that the one you are talking about?

Color me surprised

-Geaux

Yep, Obama was White most of the time and black when it benefited him..... or if he wanted to start a riot somewhere

-Geaux
Obama was always black. But anyone who flies the Confederate Flag wouldn't know that.

Or accept it.

Sure, Russia is kind of bad, today, but so are a whole bunch of other countries today, including Israel, Turkey, and yes the U.S.A. (The supposed good guys)
Why are you sunshine patriots so pro commieland now? Are you blinded by Putin's whiteness?

How do you figure Russia's still Communist, exactly?

Besides, I'm not really pro nor anti Russia. (Today)

When it comes to the USSR I would be against it, however.

Putin is an old school hardliner who longs for the restoration of the Soviet era.

Too many Russians are making too much money under Capitalism to go back to the Soviet era..

Forum List

Back