Our political and corporate leaders all satanist

I get the feeling that some of the people following this discussion have erroneous ideas (at least WRT some of the suggestions I've made in this thread) and are picturing Obama & company in black and scarlet robes holding hands around a flaming pentagram. :laugh:

It's far more subversive and subtle than that, Gang.

Paraphrasing Mark Passio, "One of the biggest problems in our society is that we have in full effect such a pervasive propagation of Satanic principles, which is just subtle enough on the surface to ensure that the majority of the population becomes unknowingly trapped in the Satanic mindset. Without ever coming to a full understanding of what Satanism is, they're effectively initiated as low-level Satanists, simply by virtue of the ideologies, religious and otherwise, that guide their actions in their day-to-day lives."

That's not to say there aren't overt practitioners of dark occultist traditions in very high places; but it's important to understand that the "high[est] places" of all are above and beyond those "We, the People" have been given to believe are the highest levels of government, ETC.

The professed religions of "viable candidates" for supposedly high offices are truly irrelevant, when one of the main determinants (if not the main deteminant) of their 'viability' is their willingness to play the role of lapdog to those with the money and influence to put them into office.

Just what are these principles? Making such a claim is meaningless without more detail. I could say that there are pervasive Islamic or Buddhist or Zoroastrian or Norse principles in our society. It means nothing unless I can point out what those principles are and show that they are either unique to the philosophy/religion of my claim or prove that it is because of the philosophy/religion I'm speaking about that they are so pervasive.

Even if this were all true... I don't see the problem ^_^​
It is true..and what part of satanic rule by secret societies do you not see a problem with ?

I have nothing against secret societies or that which you would consider "satanic". I have come to find myself among such things
^_^

So you are comfortable with pedophiles and child sacrifice isn't that special..I am talking real satanic orders...not some pagan chick playing witch

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

It is true..and what part of satanic rule by secret societies do you not see a problem with ?

I have nothing against secret societies or that which you would consider "satanic". I have come to find myself among such things
^_^

So you are comfortable with pedophiles and child sacrifice isn't that special..I am talking real satanic orders...not some pagan chick playing witch

oh really did you just debwunk me...lol

^_^

Everybody else does.

^_^

Everybody else does.
You denial us not rebuttal..I have provided evidence that political and big business leaders who are professed christian are largely members of secret societies who engage in pagan ritual

^_^

Everybody else does.
You denial us not rebuttal..I have provided evidence that political and big business leaders who are professed christian are largely members of secret societies who engage in pagan ritual
You proved only that there are gullible, conspiracy theory addled personality types.

Everybody else does.
You proved only that there are gullible, conspiracy theory addled personality types.
you deny anything and everything not to your liking never a rebuttal just denial of evidence

...I have provided evidence that political and big business leaders who are professed christian are largely members of secret societies who engage in pagan ritual

And that he is one of them.
you another one , No disputing the evidence ..just denial

You have evidence that our political and corporate leaders are all Satanists and denying the FACT that you are a foil-hatted CT nutter? Really? You truly are delusional.

...I have provided evidence that political and big business leaders who are professed christian are largely members of secret societies who engage in pagan ritual

You have evidence that our political and corporate leaders are all Satanists? Really? You truly are delusional.
attending pagan rituals and being members of secret societies is well documented

You have evidence that our political and corporate leaders are all Satanists? Really? You truly are delusional.
attending pagan rituals and being members of secret societies is well documented

Another of your ever growing list of LIES. You have not provided evidence that our political and corporate leaders are all Satanist nor could you.
It's just more of your foil-hatted idiocy and mendacity.

presidents-at-bohemian-grove.jpg
cremation_of_care.jpg
bohemian-grove-ritual.jpg

Another of your ever growing list of LIES. You have not provided evidence that our political and corporate leaders are all Satanist nor could you.
It's just more of your foil-hatted idiocy and mendacity.

Forum List

Back