What Lefty Beat Up Harry Reid?

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
And by Lefty I mean a left handed person who leads by his left when punching.

o-HARRY-REID-facebook.jpg

We all know the "exercise equipment" excuse was bullshit. Searchlight specializes in very incredible lies like when he said a "friend" told him that Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes for ten years. But the mystery still remains unsolved, who was it who gave Searchlight the ass kicking he so richly deserved?

It couldn't be the same guy that kicked his ass 2011 as seen here:

Reid-black-eye.jpg

Another guy he pissed off who kicked his ass with his right hand. This one was another "exercise accident" according to Searchlight.

It's a nuance of Karma that sometimes people get the ass kicking they got coming to them, but who were these guys and why is Searchlight so afraid of them he won't turn them in to the cops?

Personally, I think they exacted some just reciprocity on behalf of America and should be given a medal.

We all know the "exercise equipment" excuse was bullshit. Searchlight specializes in very incredible lies like when he said a "friend" told him that Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes for ten years. But the mystery still remains unsolved, who was it who gave Searchlight the ass kicking he so richly deserved?

Reid-black-eye.jpg

Another guy he pissed off who kicked his ass with his right hand. This one was another "exercise accident" according to Searchlight.

It's a nuance of Karma that sometimes people get the ass kicking they got coming to them, but who were these guys and why is Searchlight so afraid of them he won't turn them in to the cops?

Personally, I think they exacted some just reciprocity on behalf of America and should be given a medal.

Goons from Pimps and Whores Amalgamated, AFL-CIO.

He was exercising with a rubber band Chuck Norris home gym,,and the rubber band broke, giving him a Chuck Norris knock out...

It's pretty clear that the organized crime syndicate in Vegas to which Harry is beholden is quite unhappy with him.

I wondered the same thing about Bush. Who punched Bush and gave him a black eye? If I recall correctly, this was explained as a "pretzel accident." I personally think it was Dick Cheney--he seems angry and unhinged most of the time. Cheney probably took a swing at Bush.

I wondered the same thing about Bush. Who punched Bush and gave him a black eye? If I recall correctly, this was explained as a "pretzel accident." I personally think it was Dick Cheney--he seems angry and unhinged most of the time. Cheney probably took a swing at Bush.
It's rare that politicians are victims of assault like this. A staffer of Bill Clinton threatened that the president would "deliver a more forceful response across the bridge of his nose" when Newt Gingrich called Hillary a bitch. But it never happened.

Reid-black-eye.jpg

Probably one of Mitt's sons. "This is for my Dad!" whack :)

Probably a friendly mob reminder. He has got to owe them many favors over the years.

Forum List

Back