Our Northwest States Are Getting Tortured.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Thirteen fires from south to north & east to west has Washington state on the busy side trying to get these fires under control! As bad as it is for many Washingtonians & current, it's a lot worse for folks in central Idaho & also Idaho's panhandle area which has fires clear up to the Canadian border. The Bonners Ferry area just south of the Canadian border has the Kootenai River Complex fire which so far has burned 18,646 acres so far. Fire personnel which are spread far & wide all over Washington, Idaho & Montana do not have the resources to extinguish these size of fires so rely on the containment strategy which does work, sometimes. I believe that the Moose fire in central Idaho @ 125,993 acres is one of the be the more nasty fires in Idaho. The Double Creek fire has so far burned 147,582 acres.

From Enterprise Oregon going east to the Idaho/Montana border there is a whopping 23 fires not counting the fires both north & south of that particular fire belt stretching across central Idaho. Other fires dotting the map(too many to count) range from just a few hundred acres to 135,000 or more acres. We have a fellow USMB member living somewhere in the general area of the Boulder Mountain fire which is 30 miles or so north of my acreage. Make sure to ask Maker to keep him, his loved ones & dwelling safe from the fires. I like near got burned out last year with the freaking Corkscrew fire like the Corkscrew fire was a FAST moving inferno(pine trees & crops were it's fuel!). Below are two links some of my fellow board members may find interesting.

.msn.com/en-us/weather/maps/wildfire/in-Forney,ID?loc=eyJsIjoiRm9ybmV5IiwiciI6IklEIiwiYyI6IlVuaXRlZCBTdGF0ZXMiLCJpIjoiVVMiLCJnIjoiZW4tdXMiLCJ4IjoiLTExNC4wNzMyNTczMSIsInkiOiI0N

A mega drought has left everything like kindling. Once the winds get strong, all it takes is a bolt of lightning or someone being careless with a fire and it looks like a hellscape in no time.

If these leftwing Western States had just listened to Trump on burning out underbrush, these fires wouldn't have happened.
You CANNOT allow the tree-huggers to dictate policy on anything. They're great at tying themselves to trees and having B.O., but that's about it.

Thirteen fires from south to north & east to west has Washington state on the busy side trying to get these fires under control! As bad as it is for many Washingtonians & current, it's a lot worse for folks in central Idaho & also Idaho's panhandle area which has fires clear up to the Canadian border. The Bonners Ferry area just south of the Canadian border has the Kootenai River Complex fire which so far has burned 18,646 acres so far. Fire personnel which are spread far & wide all over Washington, Idaho & Montana do not have the resources to extinguish these size of fires so rely on the containment strategy which does work, sometimes. I believe that the Moose fire in central Idaho @ 125,993 acres is one of the be the more nasty fires in Idaho. The Double Creek fire has so far burned 147,582 acres.

From Enterprise Oregon going east to the Idaho/Montana border there is a whopping 23 fires not counting the fires both north & south of that particular fire belt stretching across central Idaho. Other fires dotting the map(too many to count) range from just a few hundred acres to 135,000 or more acres. We have a fellow USMB member living somewhere in the general area of the Boulder Mountain fire which is 30 miles or so north of my acreage. Make sure to ask Maker to keep him, his loved ones & dwelling safe from the fires. I like near got burned out last year with the freaking Corkscrew fire like the Corkscrew fire was a FAST moving inferno(pine trees & crops were it's fuel!). Below are two links some of my fellow board members may find interesting.

.msn.com/en-us/weather/maps/wildfire/in-Forney,ID?loc=eyJsIjoiRm9ybmV5IiwiciI6IklEIiwiYyI6IlVuaXRlZCBTdGF0ZXMiLCJpIjoiVVMiLCJnIjoiZW4tdXMiLCJ4IjoiLTExNC4wNzMyNTczMSIsInkiOiI0N

WTF are you complaining about?

No one complained when BLM set the cities on fire, and now suddenly it's an emergency?

A mega drought has left everything like kindling. Once the winds get strong, all it takes is a bolt of lightning

The good news is that as these fires burn east toward the red states, they can only run into the states with plenty of rain so there is no danger to us.

Nature is only completing what CHAZ, CHOP, Occupy Wall Street, Antifa, BLM, George Floyd, and mindless Bidenism started.

Attach files

~~~~~~
Taking care of the scrub and thinning forests is the answer to the wildfires that begin during dry periods.
History show that these plains and western fires have been happening since prehistoric time.
Plains and forest fires in the West have been historically recorded.

Forum List

Back