Our Government can't even run a whore house...

Lest we forget....

Do we really want the government running businesses and medical care too?

Our Government can't even run a whore house....
Posted February 18th, 2009 by Tessie101

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed. Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! That's precious... CLASSIC!

Lest we forget....

Lest we forget something that never existed in the first place???

U.S. Gov't Tried (and Failed) to Run Mustang Ranch - Urban Legends

Check your sources before posting snippets you find on Ron Paul forums. Dumbass.

oh!! better to post things from Huffington, eh dumb fuck?

Did you find anything that directly refuted what I posted from Huffington? No? Then shut the fuck up, bitch.

And yes, Huffington is more reliable than a Ron Paul messageboard.

Awe, look Nik depends on Urban legends for his information. Isn't that cute.

Lets see...does the fox story explain why it failed? Perhaps it was because, as my source says, it failed because the US government never actually operated it?
You should go look at all the articles online and then come back Nik and tell everyone the facts of the case, the history of the brothel etc...... I don't need to be dishonest about anything concerning our governments under handed politicians. Their actions speak volumes every day. Yet they need people like you to defend them. Keep on.

Hoping to save the wild Mustang -- Ranch, that is - Los Angeles Times

Apparently you do need to be dishonest about it, since you were here. I'm not defending anyone, asswipe, I'm pointing out a LIE made by you.

Awe, look Nik depends on Urban legends for his information. Isn't that cute.

Nevada's Most Infamous Brothel, Mustang Ranch, Back In Business

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Excerpt;
"Conforte dealt mostly in cash and kept few records. By 1990, the IRS was fed up with his tax shenanigans and seized the ranch, putting the federal government in the unique position of running a brothel. It failed and the ranch was padlocked for the first time.

Lets see...does the fox story explain why it failed? Perhaps it was because, as my source says, it failed because the US government never actually operated it?

Yeah... the facts here are so confusing...

The Whore-house ran at a profit for decades... the government proved such when it seized it... given that few non-profitable businesses can be evading INCOME TAX... as there would be no ... (wait for it...) ... INCOME!

Then the government took over it's operations... whereupon: it went BUSTED!

Proving, as the OP points out: THAT THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T EVEN RUN A WHORE HOUSE!

Which doesn't bode well for GM... As it's one HELLUVA LOT HARDER to run an auto-manufacturer than it is a whorehouse...

Last edited:
Lest we forget....

Check your sources before posting snippets you find on Ron Paul forums. Dumbass.

Just curious...why exactly did you bitch and whine about me posting from huffington, and yet you made no mention of someone posting from a messageboard? Oh wait...your outrage is so selective.

Oh, and feel free to check out that thread where you bitched about me posting wiki links. Feel free to peruse the cases where lawyers used wiki links in appellate briefs. I know, I know, Appellate courts aren't as important or as prestigious as your online university, but they must count for something:lol:

The government running a brothel............

Well, considering they are nothing more than a bunch of whores for hire (PAC's), and the country has spent a long time getting fucked, and considering the obscene amounts of money they manage to screw people out of, they figured (the politicians), that they'd expand their whoring out into physical life.

It's simple to check this. If the gov legitamtely tried to run the business then they would have to hire/appoint someone to head the job, just like they did with GM. Right? So we should be able to find a record of this.

Just curious...why exactly did you bitch and whine about me posting from huffington, and yet you made no mention of someone posting from a messageboard? Oh wait...your outrage is so selective.

Oh, and feel free to check out that thread where you bitched about me posting wiki links. Feel free to peruse the cases where lawyers used wiki links in appellate briefs. I know, I know, Appellate courts aren't as important or as prestigious as your online university, but they must count for something:lol:

ROFLMNAO...

My youngest son was a Homeschooled and later Highschool state-champion debater... In the several years where we traveled through the country for his debate activities, he specialized in crushing the opposition who brought WIKI-sources to the argument.

In 7 years, not a single individual or team prevailed whose argument was founded on, or in large measure secured through a WIKI-resource... the reason of course is that wikipedia utilizes user input... thus does not vet it's information. Wikipedia is RIFE with innuendo and complete fabrications... and he became a master at hacking them to shreds.

The last year of his tour was marked by the complete absence of Wikipedia being advanced as the source for argument where he was present.

As a parent it was chest busting pride to walk amongst the circles of kids who would be scurrying to change their arguments; rifling through their burgeoning data files to resource their conclusions via ANYTHING but Wikipedia; once they came to know that the kid was on the scene...

Good times...

Apparently you do need to be dishonest about it, since you were here. I'm not defending anyone, asswipe, I'm pointing out a LIE made by you.
You are saying I lied. Exactly what are you referring to?

actually it was seized in 1990 and then sold to a corporation that was just a front for the previous owner. It was later found out by the government and after they went through court proceeding it was closed again almost ten years later by the government but was never run by the government.

Mustang Ranch reopens | NevadaAppeal.com

That would be the claim that the government couldn't run a brothel and it failed.
I see. Did you not read the heading on the article from the original OP? I am not the one that created that headline or any of the other one's I merely copied them. Just another one of Nik's little rants.

That would be the claim that the government couldn't run a brothel and it failed.
I see. Did you not read the heading on the article from the original OP? I am not the one that created that headline or any of the other one's I merely copied them. Just another one of Nik's little rants.

You repeated the claim as truth. Don't try to cop out of it.

Yes some of them do.
excerpt example;
but it reopened, under the auspices of the IRS

I don't need to "cop out" I'm not the one claiming someone else is a liar.

Yes some of them do.
excerpt example;

Funny...doesn't seem to say they tried to run it and couldn't, do they

Care to try again?

Lest we forget....

The ONLY thing the government ever ran that was profitable and successful, was helium operations. Clinton made sure that blemish would no longer be on the government's record, by shutting it down in the early 90s.

Yes some of them do.
excerpt example;

actually they planned to run the brothel but federal judge blocked this action not allowing them to use the business licenes from the past owner. It was never open while the government owned it and was sold three months later.
About.com: http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=T80NAAAAIBAJ&sjid=f3UDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6950,1329776&dq=1990+irs mustang ranch

Forum List

Back