Our Government can't even run a whore house...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Lest we forget....

Do we really want the government running businesses and medical care too?

Our Government can't even run a whore house....
Posted February 18th, 2009 by Tessie101

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed. Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

Lest we forget....

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed. Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?

Hmm, seems like "back in 2000" or so, Capitol Hill began to resemble a whore house. That didn't work out too well either.

Lest we forget....

Mind boggling, isn't it?

Lest we forget....

Mind boggling, isn't it?

Indeed. That Obama managed to hire 1.8 million people to go to work just for him in a mere four months is mind boggling.

Lest we forget....

Mind boggling, isn't it?

Indeed. That Obama managed to hire 1.8 million people to go to work just for him in a mere four months is mind boggling.

Got a breakdown of private vs. government jobs created?

And yes, mind boggling that the government can't even run a business that can run itself.

Whatever, the governments not perfect. Just cause it fails in one thing doesn't mean it will fail in everything else

Well, governments do well in some areas, and badly in others. Customer service is not an area the government excels in. (DMV anyone?)

If you want something really badly damaged, there is nothing better than the US military for destroying things. that is what Governments do well at, and there is none better than ours.

If you want to extract money from the population, than there is no agency in the world better at squeezing blood from stones than the IRS

But you move beyond your area of knowledge and expertise, then quality falls apart. And running a whorehouse is all about doing if for the customer.

Government does not belong in business in a free society! Dang your stupid Nik!

Well, governments do well in some areas, and badly in others. Customer service is not an area the government excels in. (DMV anyone?)

If you want something really badly damaged, there is nothing better than the US military for destroying things. that is what Governments do well at, and there is none better than ours.

If you want to extract money from the population, than there is no agency in the world better at squeezing blood from stones than the IRS

But you move beyond your area of knowledge and expertise, then quality falls apart. And running a whorehouse is all about doing if for the customer.

That would indicate a government incapable of running the health care system then, yes?

I'd be discrete if I were you. I'm going to show how your a fucking moron, but first I'm going to let this thread grow a bit. Can't shut down the circus till it really starts going.

While the government failed at running a whorehouse - we are still all getting fu-ked by it...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I'd be discrete if I were you. I'm going to show how your a fucking moron, but first I'm going to let this thread grow a bit. Can't shut down the circus till it really starts going.
I'm not the one advocating more taxes and government control. Yet you seem to do that every chance you get.

Lest we forget....

Lest we forget something that never existed in the first place???

U.S. Gov't Tried (and Failed) to Run Mustang Ranch - Urban Legends

Check your sources before posting snippets you find on Ron Paul forums. Dumbass.

I'm not the one advocating more taxes and government control. Yet you seem to do that every chance you get.

No, your just the fuckwit who posts misinformation. If the government is so evil and fails all the time, why do you need to resort to lies to prove that point?

Awe, look Nik depends on Urban legends for his information. Isn't that cute.

Nevada's Most Infamous Brothel, Mustang Ranch, Back In Business

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Excerpt;
"Conforte dealt mostly in cash and kept few records. By 1990, the IRS was fed up with his tax shenanigans and seized the ranch, putting the federal government in the unique position of running a brothel. It failed and the ranch was padlocked for the first time.

Lets see...does the fox story explain why it failed? Perhaps it was because, as my source says, it failed because the US government never actually operated it?

Lest we forget....

Lest we forget something that never existed in the first place???

U.S. Gov't Tried (and Failed) to Run Mustang Ranch - Urban Legends

Check your sources before posting snippets you find on Ron Paul forums. Dumbass.

oh!! better to post things from Huffington, eh dumb fuck?

Last edited:
Awe, look Nik depends on Urban legends for his information. Isn't that cute.

Nevada's Most Infamous Brothel, Mustang Ranch, Back In Business

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Excerpt;
"Conforte dealt mostly in cash and kept few records. By 1990, the IRS was fed up with his tax shenanigans and seized the ranch, putting the federal government in the unique position of running a brothel. It failed and the ranch was padlocked for the first time.

Lets see...does the fox story explain why it failed? Perhaps it was because, as my source says, it failed because the US government never actually operated it?
You should go look at all the articles online and then come back Nik and tell everyone the facts of the case, the history of the brothel etc...... I don't need to be dishonest about anything concerning our governments under handed politicians. Their actions speak volumes every day. Yet they need people like you to defend them. Keep on.

Forum List

Back