Our friends the PoPo...

I didn't mean to imply all cops were bullies. I have several as friends/acquaintances. It's a thankless job. I understand that. Just commenting on those that are.

The Philly cops should have known better. Agreed there is no excuse for their behavior.

I didn't take it as all cops were bullies, I've worked with plenty who were big heads and full of themselves and in truth I've been there myself a few times (I have cringeworthy moments in my memory). There's no defence or excuse for acting like it and certainly these blokes have no excuse for kicking people who are already down. The saving grace is no-one pulled a gun and shot the arrested persons. I know, over the top but ..... :eusa_whistle:

I didn't take it as all cops were bullies, I've worked with plenty who were big heads and full of themselves and in truth I've been there myself a few times (I have cringeworthy moments in my memory). There's no defence or excuse for acting like it and certainly these blokes have no excuse for kicking people who are already down. The saving grace is no-one pulled a gun and shot the arrested persons. I know, over the top but ..... :eusa_whistle:

The way a couple of those cops were kicking, you'd thought they were going to do that next.

Forum List

Back