Our Democracy

Republicans aren't the ones censoring social media, dumbass.

Republicans aren't the ones with a Ministry of Disinformation.

You lefties are miserable fucking liars

Social Media is a private entity that sets its own rules of conduct…….just like USMB

If Republicans can’t follow the rules of conduct, they can only blame themselves

Social Media is a private entity that sets its own rules of conduct…….just like USMB

If Republicans can’t follow the rules of conduct, they can only blame themselves
Idiot. ^^^

The government can't legally censor you themselves, so they're getting the corporations to do their dirty work.

=> THE NAZIS DID THE SAME THING

What the fuck are you going to say when YOU are on the butt end of the censorship?

Don't think for a minute it won't happen

Ive never been more in fear of losing our Democracy. The Republicans insurrectionist instincts on our democracy is the true threat our democracy faces. They want our democracy overthrown. If we dont protect our democracy by ensuring democratic voting rights that will enshrine our democracy in integrity we will lose our democracy.
Funny how we had democracy for over 200 years before the left wanted to expand voting rights.

Hahaha…you Loons never listen to yourselves do you?
”Say what we want you say just the way we want to hear it and you have nothing to worry about….we love free speech.”

Republicans are attacking the very roots of our Democracy

A free Press
Fair and honest elections
Voter participation
I clearly remember the time Trump said, back in the campaign, "the only way I lose is if the election is rigged". He said this, knowing he was behind in the polls.

I remember having a weird, ominous feeling in my gut. This can't be good. They're gonna believe this. They're gonna internalize it. This could lead to some seriously insane shit.

But no way did I think this was gonna happen. No way.

I clearly remember the time Trump said, back in the campaign, "the only way I lose is if the election is rigged". He said this, knowing he was behind in the polls.

I remember having a weird, ominous feeling in my gut. This can't be good. They're gonna believe this. They're gonna internalize it. This could lead to some seriously insane shit.

Ive never been more in fear of losing our Democracy. The Republicans insurrectionist instincts on our democracy is the true threat our democracy faces. They want our democracy overthrown. If we dont protect our democracy by ensuring democratic voting rights that will enshrine our democracy in integrity we will lose our democracy.
1. We're a Republic,
2. GYF

OMG go hide under your bed covers snowflake. Democrats openly threaten pack the SCOTUS when they don't get the rulings they demand. Attack SCOTUS justices. Democrats threaten to impeach an elected POTUS before the guy is even sworn into office. Democrats fabricate a Russian collusion hoax to keep that POTUS from executing his duties, undermining the will of the people and you dare to claim it's Republicans attacking democracy?? Wow!

Here this is for you and your ilk :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand:

Trump was behind in the polls in 2016 also

Its one of the many reasons lib pollsters are no longer respected except by people like you

Im interested in DEMOCRACY. In particular ours.
I’m not interested in either Democracy or a Republic. We have proven that NEITHER of those options provide a properly Moral and Values-based nation. Only a system where Right and Wrong are the core of the society may ever bring a proper government or society into being.

Trump was behind in the polls in 2016 also

Its one of the many reasons lib pollsters are no longer respected except by people like you
Trump declared the election fixed in 2016
When he unexpectantly won, his concerns disappeared

MIMITW.gif

I've never read democracy written with such democracy, your fear of our democracy is so democratic.

You're in your 20s, perhaps you'll lose your love of victim roles as you age.

I've never read democracy written with such democracy, your fear of our democracy is so democratic.

You're in your 20s, perhaps you'll lose your love of victim roles as you age.

Democrats are not the ones attacking our elections and suppressing the vote

You do that.

Drama queen.

Forum List

Back