Our American ambassadors in France made sick, and ashamed to be represented by them.

So, these 2 fucking digraces of America are what are representing us in other countries. Have to click it for the full image.

Did they fly over on Trans World Airlines?

1657921820180.png

Yep, didn't insinuate it at all when you disparaged the source with an ad hominem attack when you didn't like the facts.

Does that work on progbots?
Twitter tells the truth when you can't. I do recognize that fact. The people in the picture are not ambassadors if that is what you mean.

Twitter tells the truth when you can't. I do recognize that fact. The people in the picture are not ambassadors if that is what you mean.
And where did it say they were ambassadors? It said the 2 dudes in wigs & dresses were representatives at the ambassadors place.

You'd think you might occasionally get lucky & be right about something, but you'd be wrong again

Moonglow, learn to read. He said they were the US representatives to the French Ambassador.

Forum List

Back