Our 44th President...exposed by someone who knew him.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Conspiracy theory thread.
You haven't had time to watch the video, dufus. Watch it in its entirety before you run your mouth.

Your words in the OP prove your video is bullshit conspiracy propaganda. Do all your short-bus classmates speak well of you? Here's some more sleaze for you:

Conspiracy theory thread.
You haven't had time to watch the video, dufus. Watch it in its entirety before you run your mouth.

Your words in the OP prove your video is bullshit conspiracy propaganda. Do all your short-bus classmates speak well of you? Here's some more sleaze for you:

wow, looks who's whining like a little school girl.

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a 26+ minute telephone interview with a classmate from the 1970s in Hawaii when Barry Soetoro was known as a crack smoking homosexual pervert. Pay close attention around time stamp 18:16 to about 18:50. See Barry Boy in his outlandish pervert costume. The world has been duped by Barry and his handlers!

Obama Classmate: He Was A Lying, Drug Using, Homosexual Foreigner - Conservative Flash News

Wait, you just elected a guy who has had three wives, the current one is a trophy wife massively, and who was shown to be saying rude and crude things about women and who was even caught on camera making comments about some other woman soon after he married current trophy wife.

Wait, you just elected a guy who has had three wives, the current one is a trophy wife massively

How do you know that? BUT, if it is true, and he is happy. and she is happy, so what. None of our business.

Wait, you just elected a guy who has had three wives, the current one is a trophy wife massively

How do you know that? BUT, if it is true, and he is happy. and she is happy, so what. None of our business.

Do you really think she's happy? She doesn't look happy.

So what? Well people can do what they like. But if you're talking morality based on some kind of religious morality, it's hardly moral, is it?

So what? Well people can do what they like. But if you're talking morality based on some kind of religious morality, it's hardly moral, is it?

Since I am not perfect, I have no room to judge others in that particular manner. Do you?
And she seems very happy to me. I have seen several interviews with her, and she definitely was happy. People show it in different ways. I don't expect her to dance a jig.
She's possibly overwhelmed for now, or it could just be class.
She has been very busy lately planning the Ball for this weekend.

And yeah yeah I know there is a video going around supposedly showing her not happy. That doesn't mean squat.

Since I am not perfect, I have no room to judge others in that particular manner. Do you?
And she seems very happy to me. I have seen several interviews with her, and she definitely was happy. People show it in different ways. I don't expect her to dance a jig.

And yeah yeah I know there is a video going around supposedly showing her not happy. That doesn't mean squat.

I judge. I judge because judging is a good way to regulate your own morals. Actually what you should say is criticize. I'm not really criticizing Trump, I'm actually criticizing those who pretend they're morally upstanding then support Trump.

I've seen a lot of people who will do everything they can to show they are happy. They're miserable as sin at home, then in front of the cameras they're putting it on. I'm not saying she is like this, but from what I've seen it would suggest this. I'm sure she can afford to have others do most of the planning for her ball.

I judge. I judge because judging is a good way to regulate your own morals. Actually what you should say is criticize. I'm not really criticizing Trump, I'm actually criticizing those who pretend they're morally upstanding then support Trump.

I've seen a lot of people who will do everything they can to show they are happy. They're miserable as sin at home, then in front of the cameras they're putting it on. I'm not saying she is like this, but from what I've seen it would suggest this. I'm sure she can afford to have others do most of the planning for her ball.

Others ARE helping with the planning of the Ball. I don't think she's running around with a pencil behind her ear.

I think people have the right to support anyone they want. Who is miserable, and sinning at home, and putting on a happy face? Oh you mean Hollyweird? I do agree with you there. :)

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a 26+ minute telephone interview with a classmate from the 1970s in Hawaii when Barry Soetoro was known as a crack smoking homosexual pervert. Pay close attention around time stamp 18:16 to about 18:50. See Barry Boy in his outlandish pervert costume. The world has been duped by Barry and his handlers!

Obama Classmate: He Was A Lying, Drug Using, Homosexual Foreigner - Conservative Flash News

Wait, you just elected a guy who has had three wives, the current one is a trophy wife massively, and who was shown to be saying rude and crude things about women and who was even caught on camera making comments about some other woman soon after he married current trophy wife.
We came too close to electing Hillary, the wife that tried to destroy the lives of all the women that her husband, Slick Willy Clinton raped, groped or molested. Bill didn't just talk about it...he DID IT...habitually. When he was Governor of Arkansas, he cruised the high schools in Little Rock looking for young chicks to impress with his crooked dick. Both of the Clintons are cur dogs. I can forgive a man for talking about grabbing pussy, but I can't forgive one that actually does it without an invitation.

Having three wives in succession is not against the law or immoral. I did that also. The third one almost succeeded in poisoning me for insurance payout.

We came too close to electing Hillary, the wife that tried to destroy the lives of all the women that her husband, Slick Willy Clinton raped, groped or molested. Bill didn't just talk about it...he DID IT...habitually. When he was Governor of Arkansas, he cruised the high schools in Little Rock looking for young chicks to impress with his crooked dick. Both of the Clintons are cur dogs. I can forgive a man for talking about grabbing pussy, but I can't forgive one that actually does it without an invitation.

Having three wives in succession is not against the law or immoral. I did that also. The third one almost succeeded in poisoning me for insurance payout.

So... what? This doesn't stop Trump being so immoral. It's not like the right couldn't have put their support behind someone with morals. You know, they voted for him in the primaries too.

me

f720fec292a9f59ad3e93285ee98fb1b.jpg
Armed and extremely dangerous huh?

Good for you then.

Note however that a 380 or a 9x19 in your purse will do you a lot more good than an AK or an AR.

So... what? This doesn't stop Trump being so immoral. It's not like the right couldn't have put their support behind someone with morals. You know, they voted for him in the primaries too.

Such as-?

Good for you then.

Note however that a 380 or a 9x19 in your purse will do you a lot more good than an AK or an AR.

Such as-?

Such as what?

Good for you then.

Such as-?

Such as what?

Such as who "with morals" should they have put their support behind? Your words, not mine.

...Having three wives in succession is not against the law or immoral. I did that also. The third one almost succeeded in poisoning me for insurance payout.

It wasn't just the right that voted for Trump. It was a lot of Americans who are disgusted with our political establishment and just couldn't stomach 4-8 years of listening to Hillary. Her voice goes through many like fingernails-on-chalkboard.

Dems should have chosen a winner. Too late now.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run...-hillary-clinton-the-election-vs-donald-trump
On Thursday, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, held a conference call with devastated staffers that put the rosiest possible frame on a calamitous picture.

The message to the dozens of mostly young, sleep-deprived and shell-shocked aides: We did everything we could have. We wouldn't have changed a thing. You should still be proud.

Inside the Democratic National Committee headquarters, which sits half a mile south of the U.S. Capitol, eyes rolled and heads shook in frustration and disbelief.

Clinton's loss at the hands of Donald Trump amounted to the most surprising outcome in the history of modern electoral politics. Of course things could've been done differently. And ignoring that fact wasn't going to make the searing defeat any easier.

"We are pissed at them and state parties are pissed at them because they lost due to arrogance," a top DNC staffer tells U.S. News, sharing the candid sentiment suffusing the high levels of the committee in exchange for anonymity.

It's no surprise that the hierarchy of the Clinton campaign leadership was insular and self-assured. But DNC staffers say the team's presumptuous, know-it-all attitude caused it to ignore early warning signs of electoral trouble inside the states, and demoralized DNC staff who felt largely marginalized or altogether neglected for most of the campaign.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back