Ouch! I Just Got Spanked!

Not sure they're paid. But the rest is accurate.

Organized....

As you can see, this one has already successfully diverted the subject of this thread, away from Thomas Sowell and his qualities as a philosopher and teacher.

And every post that talks about little housepainter instead of Sowell (such as this post) only extends little housepainter's success.

PLEASE don't feed the trolls.

Like the Avacado, they're self-pollinating. They don't need any help.

One other thing, if you look at the Board you can see evidence of them banning together to mass-report threads they don't like in order to get them moved.

Think about it.

In the Badlands Board, for example (where a lot of conservative-started threads end up) there are currently 7 (seven) people viewing that Board.

In the Politics Board, there are currently 297.

They're good at getting their opponents censored, too. Look at what they do to anybody that disagrees with them in the Big World of Mass Media.... Immediately branded racist, misogynist, homophobic, elitist....

And somebody in here needs to wake up and smell the roses, if you get my drift

I'll say again:

It's to bad sex doesn't require abstract thought, if it did Libtards would go extinct in one generation.

How come we've got more homosexuals than ever?

Most stupidity and deviancy aren't born, they're made.

My apologies to the 10% of homosexuals who were actually born into the wrong bodies and to the 10% of libturds who were born too stupid to compete in a Free Market Capitalist Society.

The rest of them?

eat it

Hmm....what was just said about diverting the thread topic?

Organized....

As you can see, this one has already successfully diverted the subject of this thread, away from Thomas Sowell and his qualities as a philosopher and teacher.

And every post that talks about little housepainter instead of Sowell (such as this post) only extends little housepainter's success.

Organized....

An example of Sowell's teaching, in a field well within his chosen expertise:

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2014/02/25/the-fairness-fraud-n1799865

It seems as if, everywhere you turn these days, there are studies claiming to show that America has lost its upward mobility for people born in the lower socioeconomic levels. But there is a sharp difference between upward "mobility," defined as an opportunity to rise, and mobility defined as actually having risen.

That distinction is seldom even mentioned in most of the studies. It is as if everybody is chomping at the bit to get ahead, and the ones that don't rise have been stopped by "barriers" created by "society."

When statistics show that sons of high school dropouts don't become doctors or scientists nearly as often as the sons of Ph.D.s, that is taken as a sign that American society is not "fair."

If equal probabilities of achieving some goal is your definition of fairness, then we should all get together -- people of every race, color, creed, national origin, political ideology and sexual preference -- and stipulate that life has never been fair, anywhere or any time in all the millennia of recorded history.

Then we can begin at last to talk sense.

I know that I never had an equal chance to become a great ballet dancer like Rudolph Nureyev. The thought of becoming a ballet dancer never once crossed my mind in all the years when I was growing up in Harlem. I suspect that the same thought never crossed the minds of most of the guys growing up on New York's lower east side.

Does that mean that there were unfair barriers keeping us from following in the footsteps of Rudolph Nureyev?

A very distinguished scholar once mentioned at a social gathering that, as a young man, he was not thinking of going to college until someone else, who recognized his ability, urged him to do so.

Another very distinguished scholar told me that, although his parents were anti-Semitic, it was the fact that he went to a school with many Jewish children that got him interested in intellectual matters and led him into an academic career.

All groups, families and cultures are not even trying to do the same things, so the fact that they do not all end up equally represented everywhere can hardly be automatically attributed to "barriers" created by "society."

Barriers are external obstacles, as distinguished from internal values and aspirations -- unless you are going to play the kind of word games that redefine achievements as "privileges" and treat an absence of evidence of discrimination as only proof of how diabolically clever and covert the discrimination is.

I've been spanked by Thomas Sowell more times than I can count. To my benefit.

And no, you don't want pictures.

Last edited:

Organized....

One other thing, if you look at the Board you can see evidence of them banning together to mass-report threads they don't like in order to get them moved.

Think about it.

In the Badlands Board, for example (where a lot of conservative-started threads end up) there are currently 7 (seven) people viewing that Board.

They're good at getting their opponents censored, too. Look at what they do to anybody that disagrees with them in the Big World of Mass Media.... Immediately branded racist, misogynist, homophobic, elitist....

Jeez...paranoid much?

KNcClUD.gif

I don't think those that run this forum appreciate you saying they're unfair. From all I've seen they're by far the most neutral, and cooperative, ever.

As far as pay for post, that's an old conservative tactic.

Right-Wing Sock Puppets Pretending to Be Liberals Assault Progressive Websites

Ignorant, peevish, narrow-minded, misinformed, livid, intolerant, they are an army of everything that's wrong with America, denizens of a weird trickster God who speaks to them with words they don't completely understand, or tints their natural interior wrath with righteous anger conferred by snake-oil preachers or haughty cable charlatans either crass or crazed, or just slyly in it for the money, or all of the above.

This minority wouldn't matter much except they are whipped into a frenzy and 'played' by cynical manipulators like Frank Luntz, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck who, in turn, wouldn't have much impact without the billions of dollars spent to spread their fetid message from such right-wing corporatists as Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch and the Koch brothers.

But beneath the second-tier video fictions of James O’Keefe and Andrew Breitbart, and the hollow-headed bleating of the various ozone-inhabiting creatures who will never be president like Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin, and even in the shadow of the disingenuous theocratic mushpile that is David Barton’s twisted view of our history, exists a well-funded Republican netherworld of PR propagandists and marketing hucksters busy dreaming up unethical new ways to undercut Obama and the Democrats.

One of these is Doug Goetzloe, an anti-tax right-wing talk show host and former Young Republican who heads up Advantage Consultants. Here is the copy from one of his ads advising his conservative clients to ‘flood the zone’ on progressive sites:

“Are you ready for a blog attack?

“Get ahead of your opponent with Professional Blog Warriors.

“Be prepared to ‘flood the zone’ with comments from professionals who are ready to put your talking points on the blogosphere 24/7.

“Whether it's defense or offense, Advantage Consultants has a dedicated team of experienced blog warriors ready to advance your candidate or campaign.

“Why wait for the attack? Launch your attack with a battery of blog and forum comments aimed at all media and blog sites in your district.

“Contact us today and let us show you the Advantage in professional blog warfare.”
-- See the Advantage Consultants ad at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com (removed as spam)

Think about it.

Jeez...paranoid much?

KNcClUD.gif

I don't think those that run this forum appreciate you saying they're unfair. From all I've seen they're by far the most neutral, and cooperative, ever.

Ignorant, peevish, narrow-minded, misinformed, livid, intolerant, they are an army of everything that's wrong with America, denizens of a weird trickster God who speaks to them with words they don't completely understand, or tints their natural interior wrath with righteous anger conferred by snake-oil preachers or haughty cable charlatans either crass or crazed, or just slyly in it for the money, or all of the above.

This minority wouldn't matter much except they are whipped into a frenzy and 'played' by cynical manipulators like Frank Luntz, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck who, in turn, wouldn't have much impact without the billions of dollars spent to spread their fetid message from such right-wing corporatists as Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch and the Koch brothers.

But beneath the second-tier video fictions of James O’Keefe and Andrew Breitbart, and the hollow-headed bleating of the various ozone-inhabiting creatures who will never be president like Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin, and even in the shadow of the disingenuous theocratic mushpile that is David Barton’s twisted view of our history, exists a well-funded Republican netherworld of PR propagandists and marketing hucksters busy dreaming up unethical new ways to undercut Obama and the Democrats.

One of these is Doug Goetzloe, an anti-tax right-wing talk show host and former Young Republican who heads up Advantage Consultants. Here is the copy from one of his ads advising his conservative clients to ‘flood the zone’ on progressive sites:

“Be prepared to ‘flood the zone’ with comments from professionals who are ready to put your talking points on the blogosphere 24/7.

“Whether it's defense or offense, Advantage Consultants has a dedicated team of experienced blog warriors ready to advance your candidate or campaign.

“Why wait for the attack? Launch your attack with a battery of blog and forum comments aimed at all media and blog sites in your district.

“Contact us today and let us show you the Advantage in professional blog warfare.”
-- See the Advantage Consultants ad at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com (removed as spam)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
P.S.

Hey scumbag! Did you notice that the ad for how to troll internet sites was posted at dummieunderground.

It was an ad.

What a fucking douchebag

The brilliant Thomas Sowell reminded me of the relativity of the political process.

Here, Mr.H....is the take away: "...the question is whether Mitch McConnell is preferable to Harry Reid as majority leader in the Senate, that is not even a close call."

1. "....polls show public opinion turning against the Democrats, some Republicans seem to be turning against each other. Even with the prospect of being able to win control of the Senate in this fall’s elections, some Republicans are busy manufacturing ammunition for their own circular firing squad.

2. A Republican faction’s demonization of their own Senate minority leader, Mitch McConnell, is a classic example. If you listen to some of those who consider themselves the only true conservatives, you would never guess that Senator McConnell received a lifetime 90 percent ranking by the American Conservative Union....

3. ....Mitch McConnell has not only led the fight for conservative principles repeatedly, but has been to the right of Ted Cruz on immigration issues..

4. The unfolding disaster of Obamacare is only the most visible symptom of a far deeper danger from a lawless administration...

5. ....Obama has nearly three more years to continue doing irreparable damage to the fundamental basis of American government and to Americans’ freedom..

6. Only Republican control of the Senate can rein in the lawless Obama administration, which can otherwise load up the federal courts with lawless judges, who will be dismantling the rule of law and destroying the rights of the people for decades after Barack Obama himself is long gone from the White House.

7. Once that happens, even a future Republican majority, led by people with the kind of ideological purity that the Republican dissidents want, cannot undo the damage.

8. Those Republicans who seem ready to jeopardize their own party’s chances of winning these two crucial elections by following a rule-or-ruin fight against fellow Republicans may claim to be following their ideals. But headstrong self-righteousness is not idealism,....

9. No doubt there can be legitimate differences of opinion about tactics and strategy on particular issues. But if you don’t have power,......

10. If the rule-or-ruin faction among Republicans ends up giving the Democrats another Senate majority under Harry Reid, not only the Republican party but the entire nation, and generations yet unborn, will end up paying the price."
The Rule-or-Ruin Faction of the GOP | National Review Online

OK, ok....
Message received.....

....I'm duly chastened.
link?

why do you put these zany threads of yours in the politics sub-forum?

Anyway, condense that Randian formatted screed of yours into a couple of AMERICAN ENGLISH formatted, complete sentences & I might read it :thup:

Last edited:

Think about it.

Jeez...paranoid much?

KNcClUD.gif

I've been saying that for a while. There's no way the Liberal like Dean and JoeB can be serious, real people; they're paid for by the Koch Brother s to make Progs look both evil and stupid

The brilliant Thomas Sowell reminded me of the relativity of the political process.

Here, Mr.H....is the take away: "...the question is whether Mitch McConnell is preferable to Harry Reid as majority leader in the Senate, that is not even a close call."

1. "....polls show public opinion turning against the Democrats, some Republicans seem to be turning against each other. Even with the prospect of being able to win control of the Senate in this fall’s elections, some Republicans are busy manufacturing ammunition for their own circular firing squad.

2. A Republican faction’s demonization of their own Senate minority leader, Mitch McConnell, is a classic example. If you listen to some of those who consider themselves the only true conservatives, you would never guess that Senator McConnell received a lifetime 90 percent ranking by the American Conservative Union....

3. ....Mitch McConnell has not only led the fight for conservative principles repeatedly, but has been to the right of Ted Cruz on immigration issues..

4. The unfolding disaster of Obamacare is only the most visible symptom of a far deeper danger from a lawless administration...

5. ....Obama has nearly three more years to continue doing irreparable damage to the fundamental basis of American government and to Americans’ freedom..

6. Only Republican control of the Senate can rein in the lawless Obama administration, which can otherwise load up the federal courts with lawless judges, who will be dismantling the rule of law and destroying the rights of the people for decades after Barack Obama himself is long gone from the White House.

7. Once that happens, even a future Republican majority, led by people with the kind of ideological purity that the Republican dissidents want, cannot undo the damage.

8. Those Republicans who seem ready to jeopardize their own party’s chances of winning these two crucial elections by following a rule-or-ruin fight against fellow Republicans may claim to be following their ideals. But headstrong self-righteousness is not idealism,....

9. No doubt there can be legitimate differences of opinion about tactics and strategy on particular issues. But if you don’t have power,......

10. If the rule-or-ruin faction among Republicans ends up giving the Democrats another Senate majority under Harry Reid, not only the Republican party but the entire nation, and generations yet unborn, will end up paying the price."
The Rule-or-Ruin Faction of the GOP | National Review Online

OK, ok....
Message received.....

....I'm duly chastened.
link?

why do you put these zany threads of yours in the politics sub-forum?

Anyway, condense that Randian formatted screed of yours into a couple of AMERICAN ENGLISH formatted, complete sentences & I might read it :thup:

1. Did you actually miss the link @ #10???

Have you had the eyes checked lately? Could be time.

2. "Anyway, condense that Randian formatted screed of yours...."

a. I'm not responsible for your Attention Deficit Disorder.

b. As far as you influencing my style…I am immovable, like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall.
If you only had an acquaintance with history…you’d understand that.

You voted for this?

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

That's what happens with 30 years of Reaganomics. Bush destroys the economy and then we have a do nothing Republican House Of Representatives.

How convenient of you to skip over the most destructive president of all Clinton. You also failed to mention that for the last 22 1/2 years 14 have been under democrat "leadership." See where that got us?

Kind of clears up who the "nutters" are, huh?
Like him or not, Obama is not a nutter and got elected twice. The rule for you is simple, if you really love the guy, don't run him, he can't win.

No Obama may not be a nutter, he apparently, in the world view, a prankster.

BTW GWB was elected twice.
And so was Nixon, Reagan, and Clinton. Go with who can win, not who you are in love with.

Last edited:
Bottom line (for me anyway):

I'm worse off today that I was when Obama took office. My rent, utilities, medical insurance, and food costs have gone up. However, my company has been unwilling to raise wages by more that 3% per year since Obama has taken office. That means that my income hasn't kept up with the rising cost of living. In other words, I take a cut in pay (buying power) every day that Obama's bad policies remain in place. I'm closer to the poverty level today than I was during the Reagan years. I guess that's what Obama meant when he told Joe The Plumber that we need to "spread the wealth." Redistribution of wealth is a Marxist philosophy!

Anyone that doesn't want to KILL infrastructure, science or r&D outside of private corporations.
Anyone that wants to regulate corporations and tax fairly
anyone that doesn't want the states to have all the power to do as they damn well please....

Is considered bad and a communist asshole to you conservatives. You're going too god forsaken far!

Bottom line (for me anyway):

I'm worse off today that I was when Obama took office. My rent, utilities, medical insurance, and food costs have gone up. However, my company has been unwilling to raise wages by more that 3% per year since Obama has taken office. That means that my income hasn't kept up with the rising cost of living. In other words, I take a cut in pay (buying power) every day that Obama's bad policies remain in place. I'm closer to the poverty level today than I was during the Reagan years. I guess that's what Obama meant when he told Joe The Plumber that we need to "spread the wealth." Redistribution of wealth is a Marxist philosophy!
You should get a better job? That's how it works right?

And Good Old Joe is a Union man now.

Forum List

Back