OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Rasmussen is not rational with YOU Jake. You are
part of the 2% of the far left libs. But, there are about 40% who say they are conservatives in America to the 21% who say they are liberals. So Rasmussen may be more accepted and probably much closer to reality than you are.

perhaps that has less to do with shared left of center ideology and more to do with the fact that most people you might call "liberal" in fact are moderate? or see themselves as moderate.

I can tell you that there are self-identified "conservatives" on this board who are. in fact extraordinarily radical.

hence the problem with Self-identification....at least as I see it.

part of the 2% of the far left libs. But, there are about 40% who say they are conservatives in America to the 21% who say they are liberals. So Rasmussen may be more accepted and probably much closer to reality than you are.

perhaps that has less to do with shared left of center ideology and more to do with the fact that most people you might call "liberal" in fact are moderate? or see themselves as moderate.

I can tell you that there are self-identified "conservatives" on this board who are. in fact extraordinarily radical.

so, people that are actually liberals miss identified themselves as conservatives?

Pssst...when calling someone a moron, spelling proviong this way is priceless. Seriously, just stop, this is too easy. Do you still need to know what irony means?

Oh and alledgedly? When you call someone a moron, you should probably think to spell words correctly, agree? :lol:

umm......

I agree with you, dont beleive your ears. Beck did not flip flop on this. LOL

Yes, we do need to watch our spelling don't we?

so, people that are actually liberals miss identified themselves as conservatives?

people who are radicals misidentify as conservatives. ;)

Pssst...when calling someone a moron, spelling proviong this way is priceless. Seriously, just stop, this is too easy. Do you still need to know what irony means?

Oh and alledgedly? When you call someone a moron, you should probably think to spell words correctly, agree? :lol:

umm......

I have said this over and over and since you are going to my old posts, you know this, I make plenty of mistakes, but when I am trying to insult someone, I don't make mistakes in spelling especially if I am calling them a moron. DiveCon continues to do this and he is lost on the irony of this.

Agree?

Since we're going to Jon Stewart for our news, it's only fair to ask, "What can 'Family Guy' teach us about the Public Option?"

people who are radicals misidentify as conservatives. ;)
i would bet more radicals identify as liberals
;)

umm......

I have said this over and over and since you are going to my old posts, you know this, I make plenty of mistakes, but when I am trying to insult someone, I don't make mistakes in spelling especially if I am calling them a moron. DiveCon continues to do this and he is lost on the irony of this.

Agree?
and again, making a typo has nothing to do with the subject being called a moron
but you expose yourself as a fucking moron yourself for making a big deal out of an obvious typo

umm......

Agree?
and again, making a typo has nothing to do with the subject being called a moron
but you expose yourself as a fucking moron yourself for making a big deal out of an obvious typo

I don't get comparing Hannity to Hitler.

Agree?

Everyone misses the Gay aspect for some reason. Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle though. :lol:

As far as the comparison, there is no one in history as horrible as Hitler.....

Agree?

most people with at least a basic knowledge of history wouldn't
of course that leaves zona out

Everyone misses the Gay aspect for some reason. Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle though. :lol:

Stalin may have been worse.

I will look at the avatar again.

ah, so the point you're attempting to make is that he is gay???

funny how those that think its fine to actually be gay would use it as a slur against someone NOT gay

Actually I think Göbbels used to dress that way. I think that is who it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
One of my best buddies from the AF has the last name Goebbel.

We call him "straight cow."

Forum List

Back