Ouch! Crapo +39, Porman +13, Kasich +12, Paul +15, Brady +5, Sandoval +24 . . . .

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
And it goes on from there!

Reid is falls within the margin of error, the blue is few and far between. New York, Kentucky and Virginia.

Generic Congressional Vote is GOP +9.

RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls

Wasn't some idiot liberal laughing just a few weeks ago saying Rand, Portman, and other Tea Party like candidates were losing in the polls???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't some idiot liberal laughing just a few weeks ago saying Rand, Portman, and other Tea Party like candidates were losing in the polls???

Rob Portman is a "Tea Party-like" candidate? :lol:

Perhaps you should just switch your name to republicanpartysamurai. Whatever distinction you were trying to make has been lost somewhere along the line.

Rob Portman is a "Tea Party-like" candidate? :lol:

Perhaps you should just switch your name to republicanpartysamurai. Whatever distinction you were trying to make has been lost somewhere along the line.

I said tea party LIKE! I did so with precision. He is certainly more tea party than was his RINO challenger in the primaries.

If you aren't from Ohio, you wouldn't understand.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crapo! I know he's a Republican but I still laugh every time I see his name. I think Henry Waxman or Barney Frank should be forced to change their names to Crapo. In fact, every Congress Critter should be forced to adopt humiliating names while serving their term so they don't forget who the boss is:

Congressman Child Molester
Senator Freak Show
Representative Shitheel
Senator Stinky Snatch

And so on...:lol:

Crapo! I know he's a Republican but I still laugh every time I see his name. I think Henry Waxman or Barney Frank should be forced to change their names to Crapo. In fact, every Congress Critter should be forced to adopt humiliating names while serving their term so they don't forget who the boss is:

Senator Freak Show
Representative Shitheel
Senator Stinky Snatch

Graft, embezzle, and steal would be more accurate! ;)

Senator Freak Show
Representative Shitheel
Senator Stinky Snatch

I was in Idaho when he first ran for Senate and I suggested the failed "Quit Farting around and vote for Crappo" slogan

Yea i especially like seeing Rand Paul with a lead. The Democrats have already spent several $Millions viciously smearing him. Good to see it's not working. That's all the Democrats have left at this point. It's all about vicious personal smears for them now. They have absolutely nothing positive to run on. I think most of America knows this.

Forum List

Back