New poll Ron Paul solid second 17% in IA Newt Gingrich falls 5% to 22%

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
Ron Paul showing that he has steady support in the early caucus state of Iowa scheduled for Jan 3rd 2012.

A new poll by The American Research Group shows Gingrich and Paul in a statistical tie for first place with the margin of error of 4% with Gingrich at 22% and Paul at 17%

While Congressman Paul has steadily increased his percentage of support of the last few weeks Newt Gingrich support has fallen 5% in less than 2 weeks of previous polls. Congressman Paul also dominates every other candidate with support from independents with 39% and also tops with tea party support of 21% compared to Gingrich's 18%.

More : Ron Paul solid second 17% in IA Newt Gingrich falls 5% to 22%

I suspect Paul will end up winning the Iowa Caucus. Romney just isn't all that popular there and Newt has precious little ground game in the state. Paul is close to the top in polls and he apparently has the most significant ground presence there. Iowa's all about getting your supporters to the caucus and Paul seems to be doing that.

I really doubt he could win NH, but he'll do well there. His message will be pretty appealing to many N'Hampshireites.

I heard that Dr. Paul's offices in Iowa are always filled w/ workers/supporters as opposed to the other candidates.

So what you guys are saying? That Newt was just the flavor of the month. From Phish Food to Tutti Frutti, huh?

I wish the conservatives would bring back that Black Walnut, even if some women did not approve!!

Note to all--Romney is just plain old Vanilla. We are tired of plain Vanilla, right? That is why we elected Rocky Road(Obama) last time!!

Forum List

Back