Otto Warmbier dies

I was trying to encourage libturds to go there, since they have everything a bed wetting moonbat wants. Free shit, a "great leader", no rich people, no religion, no guns, it's a massive libturd safe space.

I was trying to encourage libturds to go there, since they have everything a bed wetting moonbat wants. Free shit, a "great leader", no rich people, no religion, no guns, it's a massive libturd safe space.
More like a conservatard safe space. They all worship and kiss their leader's ass. You know, the same way you do with Trump.

You are confusing conservatives with Obabble Worshippers, bub.

More like a conservatard safe space. They all worship and kiss their leader's ass. You know, the same way you do with Trump.
Spoken like a true libtard.

Horseshit!

Horseshit!
Yeah, It's worse with Trump supporters. At least with North Koreans, you know their support and leader worship is coerced.

Horseshit!
Yeah, It's worse with Trump supporters. At least with North Koreans, you know their support and leader worship is coerced.

Could you possibly be a stupider idiot?

A case of botulism?
710wB66sKgw.jpg

Last edited:
Now Pete, you silly little cocksuck, that cabinet meeting of the fat senile old orange clown's came right out of the North Korean playbook. Every body lined up to suck the old clowns ass.

Horseshit!

Well yes, he could post the garbage you do. North Korea is a shit hole, a place not to go.

Horseshit!

Well yes, he could post the garbage you do. North Korea is a shit hole, a place not to go.

^^^ Speaking of SHIT ^^^

Forum List

Back