Hate Crime! 3 Jews arrested for vandalizing graves of Australian WW I vets

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Isn't it interesting how when supposed acts of vandalism are committed against Jews, it's automatically a hate crime? A majority of the supposed acts against Jews are done by Jews themselves in order to get sympathy coverage from the media they own. One such incident was the phoned in threats against synagogues, why surely it was white supremacists according to the media. Well, the threats being called in were being done by an 18-year-old Israeli.

So, now we have this act of hate committed against brave Australian soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice during WW I? If this was done to Jewish graves, it would be a hate crime. So, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. This clearly a hate crime.

Three arrested for vandalizing Australian WWI cemetery

Isn't it interesting how when supposed acts of vandalism are committed against Jews, it's automatically a hate crime? A majority of the supposed acts against Jews are done by Jews themselves in order to get sympathy coverage from the media they own. One such incident was the phoned in threats against synagogues, why surely it was white supremacists according to the media. Well, the threats being called in were being done by an 18-year-old Israeli.

So, now we have this act of hate committed against brave Australian soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice during WW I? If this was done to Jewish graves, it would be a hate crime. So, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. This clearly a hate crime.

Three arrested for vandalizing Australian WWI cemetery
Vandalism in Israel was done by Jews!!! Stop the presses we have a major story! :rolleyes:

They were Jewish kids, age 14, 17 and 18 and it happened in Israel. It seems that the link wasn't inclined to imply a religious motive but it seems the American anti-Semite bigots certainly were.

Sounds like teen kids being idiotic vandals like teen kids the world over.

I doubt they hated Australian veterans. They were probably just drunk in a cemetery and this is the result.

They were probably Guano's nephews. The Goyim hate runs strong in his family.

Forum List

Back