Ottawa man wants accountability for police who carried out faulty ‘no knock’ raid

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This poor sap actually believes in the prospect of accountability with Canadian police. He should be so lucky they operated in uniform, unlike the Creepy Ones...

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2054313027927

Police across Canada conduct hundreds of no-knock, commando-style raids across Canada each year. But a CBC News investigation has revealed some of these raids have been based on flimsy evidence. Now that charges have been dropped in another questionable case, an Ottawa rapper is trying to seek accountability.

This poor sap actually believes in the prospect of accountability with Canadian police. He should be so lucky they operated in uniform, unlike the Creepy Ones...

Police across Canada conduct hundreds of no-knock, commando-style raids across Canada each year. But a CBC News investigation has revealed some of these raids have been based on flimsy evidence. Now that charges have been dropped in another questionable case, an Ottawa rapper is trying to seek accountability.
You're extremely biased against Canada's police for some personal reason you keep hidden.

I'll always side with the police before I side with a convict!

However, a full admission of your guilt would do a lot for restoring your credibility.
In other words, lose your hard-on for life in general and then we'll pay attention to you.

Pal, your nation seems to have gone full metal fascist. I read recently about a new provision which will allow your police to confiscate legally owned weapons without a warrant based on complaints from anyone to a judge. But you lads take it another step farther. If you've ever had firearms confiscated in this way, you'll be barred for life from owning guns. Once your guns are gone you know what comes next.

I just want to thank you for making this site aware of the fascism of the Left in Canada.

No one covers it anywhere else, and probably not in your country either.

You're extremely biased against Canada's police for some personal reason you keep hidden.

I'll always side with the police before I side with a convict!

However, a full admission of your guilt would do a lot for restoring your credibility.
In other words, lose your hard-on for life in general and then we'll pay attention to you.

I am not a convict. In fact, I am bondable. I've worked at banks and with vulnerable communities. I can however, direct you to some REAL criminals, at least four of them are cops.

Which creepy agency do you belong to? You hate America, that much is clear, at least let us know which agencies dishonest methods we have the privilege of being subject to.

You must understand, I've repeated it often; no activities against me by the Creepy Ones is going to change what is known, all they risk is more being known in the future. I made this promise when I reached out the Public Safety Minister, the RCMP and a few creepy police chiefs.

I've been a man of my word. Canada and Canadians who are under the thumb of the same system, have been the victims, economically and otherwise. How is Canadas economy doing? How about foreign investment or American companies and government willing to subsidize us?

Last edited:
I am not a convict. In fact, I am bondable. I've worked at banks and with vulnerable communities. I can however, direct you to some REAL criminals, at least four of them are cops.

Which creepy agency do you belong to? You hate America, that much is clear, at least let us know which agencies dishonest methods we have the privilege of being subject to.

You must understand, I've repeated it often; no activities against me by the Creepy Ones is going to change what is known, all they risk is more being known in the future. I made this promise when I reached out the Public Safety Minister, the RCMP and a few creepy police chiefs.

I've been a man of my word. Canada and Canadians who are under the thumb of the same system, have been the victims, economically and otherwise.

The entirety of Western Civilization now suffers under the boot of police forces who command the authority of the gods themselves and brother, they will crush you under foot if you miss a single burnt offering.

Forum List

Back