Other things the Mueller report does not do

You mean decent educated smart and competent people

271.gif

The Mueller report does not make chicken soup. It doesn't detect incoming enemy aircraft nor does it whistle at hot chicks.
As an aside it doesn't exonerate anyone or anything. Um....it was never supposed to do that btw:

What it does do:

Smacks of TDS...( TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME)
Spends a lot of time on innuendo...
Tries to make a non existent case....
Admits that nothing will stand up in court.

Jo
TDS? You mean it tells the truth

You people are lying insane freaks
The shit is real. I'm almost ready to leave my wife - she has it so bad. " How can you watch Fox News??" "You're not part Russian are you ?" or my favorite one just before her head starts spinning off" Don't you know how stupid he is ?? Just listen to him!!"

Trump is making enemies who are much bigger than he's ever confronted before
170110153531-v2-trump-comey-clapper-brennan-rogers-5way-split-full-169.jpg

Journalists who have followed Trump since the 1980s were predicting a Constitutional Crisis at some point after he "won" the White House; maybe it's here?

I would ask Senators Paul and Graham that question, and they don't seem to be in panic mode yet.

I would ask Senators Paul and Graham that question, and they don't seem to be in panic mode yet.
Primarily because blindly partisan Republicans controlled the House subpoena power for the first two years of Trump's reign. All that political cover has vanished.

Journalists who have followed Trump since the 1980s were predicting a Constitutional Crisis at some point after he "won" the White House; maybe it's here?

You mean he has pissed off the ruling elite who have been undermining the COTUS of the US for the last few decades? To that i say GOOD!

You mean he has pissed off the ruling elite who have been undermining the COTUS of the US for the last few decades? To that i say GOOD!
Do you understand Trump was born into the ruling elite?
4 Ways Fred Trump Made Donald Trump and His Siblings Rich

The Mueller report does not make chicken soup. It doesn't detect incoming enemy aircraft nor does it whistle at hot chicks.
As an aside it doesn't exonerate anyone or anything. Um....it was never supposed to do that btw:

What it does do:

Jo
Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index
MUELLER-CONSTITUTIONAL-CRISIS-009-01-800x416.jpg

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016.

"In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network.

"Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November."

Trump's doing his best to obstruct investigations into him, his campaign, and his crime family. This president is flexing his executive muscle and daring anyone to stop him.
george-iii-1738-1820-reigned-1760-1820.jpg

In other words he's giving Democrats no choice but impeachment.
Go for it, loser.
Go for it, loser.
All of Mueller's conclusion came without examining Trump's financial documents; imagine what Mad Max and New York's attorney general will find.

Deutsche Bank now providing Trump financial documents - CNN Video

"Deutsche Bank has started providing financial records to New York state's attorney general in response to a subpoena for documents related to loans made to President Donald Trump and his business, according to a person familiar with the production."

Oh noes!!!
He borrowed money.

Quick, notify CNN.
Oh noes!!!
He borrowed money.

Quick, notify CNN.
But...did he repay the loans?
BBmBuLC.img

Deutsche Bank reportedly considered restructuring Trump's loans on worries he might default

What it does do:

Jo

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016.

"In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network.

"Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November."

Trump's doing his best to obstruct investigations into him, his campaign, and his crime family. This president is flexing his executive muscle and daring anyone to stop him.

Go for it, loser.
Go for it, loser.
All of Mueller's conclusion came without examining Trump's financial documents; imagine what Mad Max and New York's attorney general will find.

"Deutsche Bank has started providing financial records to New York state's attorney general in response to a subpoena for documents related to loans made to President Donald Trump and his business, according to a person familiar with the production."

Oh noes!!!
He borrowed money.

Quick, notify CNN.
Oh noes!!!
He borrowed money.

Quick, notify CNN.
BBmBuLC.img

Deutsche Bank reportedly considered restructuring Trump's loans on worries he might default

Some of them.

Go for it, loser.
Go for it, loser.

Oh noes!!!
He borrowed money.

Quick, notify CNN.
Oh noes!!!
He borrowed money.

Quick, notify CNN.
BBmBuLC.img

Some of them.

But Twump sez messicans es waypiss!

Primarily because blindly partisan Republicans controlled the House subpoena power for the first two years of Trump's reign. All that political cover has vanished.

So?.
you don't think Rodham was?

I don't care if Trump has a gold testicle.
He's fighting for Americans instead of against them.

Jo

N

No, he wasn't. The ruling elite are defined by their political power, not their money

You mean decent educated smart and competent people

Nope. I mean the political class which is at war with the middle class.

N

No, he wasn't. The ruling elite are defined by their political power, not their money

I don't care who he was.... Who has father was....or whatever. Here's going to get reelected because he keeps his promises.
Sure the left is trying to show him down but everyone sees him trying.

Jo

So?.

Jo

So?.

Hillary and Donny serve the same 10% of US voters, which is why I never voted for either.

Neither Trump nor Clinton knows what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck, and both have proven time and time again they don't care until a camera crew arrives.

Anyone honestly concerned about Clinton corruption has to be troubled by how the Trump family of grifters has attached itself to the US government.

"But an investigation by The New York Times shows that by age 3, Donald Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire.

"He was a millionaire by age 8.

"By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building.

"Soon after he graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father.

"The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s."

What it does do:

Jo

57618275_2642158059191520_7236375515521613824_n.jpg

So?.

Jo

So?.

Hillary and Donny serve the same 10% of US voters, which is why I never voted for either.

Neither Trump nor Clinton knows what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck, and both have proven time and time again they don't care until a camera crew arrives.

Anyone honestly concerned about Clinton corruption has to be troubled by how the Trump family of grifters has attached itself to the US government.

"But an investigation by The New York Times shows that by age 3, Donald Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire.

"He was a millionaire by age 8.

"By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building.

"Soon after he graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father.

"The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s."

A rich guy giving money to his family, instead of to the government. Outrageous!!!

There ought to be a law.

Kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

N

How much political power did Trump buy before becoming POTUS?
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

He's a second generation crony-capitalist whose money comes from buying politicians like Clinton.

Last edited:
N

How much political power did Trump buy before becoming POTUS?
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

He's a second generation crony-capitalist who money comes from buying politicians like Clinton.

Your comments would mean something if they weren't so transparently partisan.

If the presidency was only for law abiding men we would still be waiting to elect the first.

Jo

Last edited:

What it does do:

Jo
TDS? You mean it tells the truth

You people are lying insane freaks
The shit is real. I'm almost ready to leave my wife - she has it so bad. " How can you watch Fox News??" "You're not part Russian are you ?" or my favorite one just before her head starts spinning off" Don't you know how stupid he is ?? Just listen to him!!"

If she was talking about you and your conspiracy theories, she would be correct.

The Mueller report does play cover songs for 80's glam-rock bands....

The Mueller report will be playing Poughkeepsie on May 15th and Hoboken on June 10th....get your tickets online...

Glam-Bands-Nitro-header.jpg

What it does do:

Jo

View attachment 257941
5b7ec83663229.image.jpg

"Summer 2016. Russian outreach to the Trump Campaign continued into the summer of 2016, as candidate Trump was becoming the presumptive Republican nominee for President.

"On June 9, 2016, for example, a Russian lawyer met with senior Trump Campaign officials Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and campaign chairman Paul Manafort to deliver what the email proposing the meeting had described as 'official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary.'

"The materials were offered to Trump Jr. as 'part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.'

"The written communications setting up the meeting showed that the Campaign anticipated receiving information from Russia that could assist candidate Trump’s electoral prospects, but the Russian lawyer’s presentation did not provide such information."

Keep drinking the kool-aid, Twinkie.

Trump is headed for prison before being relegated to historical infamy, maybe your next fascist-in-chief won't be an imbecile?

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. I, P. 6)

What it does do:

Jo

View attachment 257941
5b7ec83663229.image.jpg

"Summer 2016. Russian outreach to the Trump Campaign continued into the summer of 2016, as candidate Trump was becoming the presumptive Republican nominee for President.

"On June 9, 2016, for example, a Russian lawyer met with senior Trump Campaign officials Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and campaign chairman Paul Manafort to deliver what the email proposing the meeting had described as 'official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary.'

"The materials were offered to Trump Jr. as 'part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.'

"The written communications setting up the meeting showed that the Campaign anticipated receiving information from Russia that could assist candidate Trump’s electoral prospects, but the Russian lawyer’s presentation did not provide such information."

Keep drinking the kool-aid, Twinkie.

Trump is headed for prison before being relegated to historical infamy, maybe your next fascist-in-chief won't be an imbecile?

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. I, P. 6)

Collusion indictments in 3...2...1...……..

Forum List

Back