Oswald killed JFK, 9-11 was not an inside job and OJ did it

I'm not "accusing" you of running away. I have proven it. I told you many of the same people responsible for getting the 9E CR are calling for a new investigation so you asked for a link and when I proved that true you went Spam Crazy with bullshit posts to try and hide the fact you completely ignored it. That is why you are a coward.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2007219-post229.html

calling for a new investigation doesnt mean that 9/11 was an inside job. it doesnt mean explosives were planted in the buildings. it doesnt mean flight 77 didnt crash into the pentagon or any other of the stupid, moronic hoaxes that twoofers come up with.

showing people that want a new investigation doesnt mean they are moronic twoofers like you.

i'd like to see a new investigation too if they can prove anything majaor was wrong with the one that already happened.

Why are you still whining?
^^^^^^^^ still projecting

You are whining because your post makes absolutely no sense and you stay quiet when another OCTA runs away from facts he does not like.

HAHAhahahaha!!!!

even if that were true (and it isnt) how does "making no sense" make it "whining"?

fucking moronic jerkoff!! :lol:

Figures you would continue to be dishonest.

holy fuck!!! you just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. how the fuck is what i said dishonest?!!
:cuckoo:

HAHAhahahaha!!!!

even if that were true (and it isnt) how does "making no sense" make it "whining"?

fucking moronic jerkoff!! :lol:

holy fuck!!! you just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. how the fuck is what i said dishonest?!!

When you said calling for a new investigation doesn't mean it was an inside job....explosives on the Twins....77....etc. That was a list of strawmen. That was dishonest because I didn't say calling for a new investigation meant any of that.

You are also ignoring the bigger picture. Slackjawed, like you and the other dumb fucking OCTAs repeatedly OBSESSIVELY claim only "whack jobs" want a new investigation. SJ, like your ignorant stupid ass, was totally ignorant of the fact those mostly responsible for the 9E Commission are the ones also working the hardest for a new investigation. When I proved that to him he totally ignored the post. I respect that more than when cowards like you create strawmen just to try and have a response. Embarrass yourself some more and try to squeal and slither your way out of yet another dumbass claim.

When you said calling for a new investigation doesn't mean it was an inside job....explosives on the Twins....77....etc. That was a list of strawmen. That was dishonest because I didn't say calling for a new investigation meant any of that.

You are also ignoring the bigger picture. Slackjawed, like you and the other dumb fucking OCTAs repeatedly OBSESSIVELY claim only "whack jobs" want a new investigation. SJ, like your ignorant stupid ass, was totally ignorant of the fact those mostly responsible for the 9E Commission are the ones also working the hardest for a new investigation. When I proved that to him he totally ignored the post. I respect that more than when cowards like you create strawmen just to try and have a response. Embarrass yourself some more and try to squeal and slither your way out of yet another dumbass claim.

Sorry....unacceptable response

You have yet to provide FACTS to support your opinions.

Provide FACTS of an inside job. WHO did it, why did they do it?, where is the evidence of someone planting explosives?, where is the evidence of a missile hitting the Pentagon?

You have no FACTS to support any of your theories.

9-11 Comission provided FACTS therefore we can only conclude that

9-11 was NOT an inside job

Provide FACTS of an inside job. WHO did it, why did they do it?, where is the evidence of someone planting explosives?, where is the evidence of a missile hitting the Pentagon?

You are straight being dishonest because I have not made those claims. Aren't you embarrassed you have to be dishonest to avoid standing by your OP?

You are straight being dishonest because I have not made those claims. Aren't you embarrassed you have to be dishonest to avoid standing by your OP?

The title of the thread says "9-11 was not an inside job"

I have yet to see anyone provide FACTS to disprove it

bent tight denying that he said something he absolutely said? Shocking. Who would have seen that coming?

bent tight denying that he said something he absolutely said? Shocking. Who would have seen that coming?

I think he's pulling that Captain Kirk tactic of destroying the logic robot by saying, "Everything I say is a lie...and thats the truth"

I am very flattered that while i was celebrating valentines day and our wedding anniversary, clownlite was still posting messages to honor me.

I think I got under his skin.......

Good for me, that treasonous clown doesn't deserve the attention, but I have a weakness for twoofer baiting....

Last edited:

Instead of your OP saying:

"Any other questions?"

You should have been honest and said:

"I will only address questions I am comfortable with. If you ask any tough questions I will say they are off topic and lie about what people claim to help justify not standing by my OP."

This is why you OCTAs are a joke and nobody takes you seriously. You rant and whine about "facts" but when you are faced with facts you do not like you run away like little scared field mice.

Forum List

Back